Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Cerbera slowly started to rise when she noticed her face buried in Haruka's cleavage, blushing only slightly while she sat up, rubbing the back of her hand while she used her other to grip Haruka's hand and pull her back up to sit.

Cerbera looked back, wondering what hit her.. Then she noticed the ball.

" ............ "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka )

Post by Yatori Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:25 pm

"A-arigatou, Cerbera-san," Haruka managed as she was helped back up. "What happened?"

Masato had spotted the ball, too. He picked it up and looked for the culprits, looking quite displeased. "Hey! You! Did you throw this?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Cerbera stood up and before Masato would get a reply from the guilty looking man, Cerbera already passed Masato and ran up towards the man, who blinking before he had a gotten a fist straight to his cheek, making him take a few steps back and hold his cheek, Cerbera bringing her hand back to her side, taking a stance infront of the man, she certainly wasn't all too happy anymore, the man glaring at her before stepping back.

" I was going to say sorry, okay?! You should really listen to your parent-- "

The man had suddenly made a spark go off in Cerbera as she suddenly yelled out and launched punch after punch and whatever she could hit at him before the man immidiatly ran away, Cerbera was tempted to go after him but she was still slightly in pain.

" ..... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 pm

Cerbera's burst of speed startled Haruka and Masato into freezing in place. But once they got the shock out of their systems, they rushed towards their furious friend, intending to pull her off the man she was more or less murdering. By that time, though, the man had already run away, leaving them with the huffing Cerbera.

"Cerbera-san!" Haruka exclaimed as she skidded to a halt beside her friend. "What's wrong?"

"He said something painful, didn't he?" the more discerning Masato asked. He had noted the word that truly set off Cerbera was 'parent'. Knowing enough of her girl's background...

"He didn't mean it. He didn't know. Forget him." He would have said 'forgive him, but Masato decided that would be too intrusive. "Don't let him ruin your day off." He smiled. "Right?"

"Haii!" Haruka immediately agreed.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Cerbera slowly regained her normal breathing pattern while she listened to the two, turning around and walking back to the place they were sitting, leaving them there while muttering coldly, though she, by mistake, let a stutter come out.

" W-Whatever. "

Bringing one hand up quickly and rubbed one of her eyes, growling lowly. This was already turned out to be a annoying day for her, unclenching her fists and let her arms fall loose at their sides.

" Next time I'm choking him. "

She tried t stay as cold as she could now, knowing how she was feeling inside at the moment.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:55 am

Masato sighed. He had a lot more to understand about Cerbera. He really wanted to help her. But if she refused his help, then what-

"Haruka," he suddenly whispered to his despondent-looking ward, "Why don't you invite Cerbera-san for a swim?"

"Eh?"

"I think Cerbera-san likes to swim. It might cheer her up."

After a minute, having waited for Cerbera to work her troubles out alone, Haruka will approach Cerbera, her smile a bit shaky.

"Cerbera-san? Would you like to swim with me? We can race..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 am

Cerbera sat down again, going through her bag for something to do untill Haruka suggested something to her, nodding at her.

" Erm.. Sure. "

Cerbera reached back to the ribbons that knotted her pigtails together, loosening and removed them to let her long hair fall back. She placed the ribbons inside her bag, starting to get up and walk towards the sea.

" Mmm.. Been ages since I last swum. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:15 pm

"Yosh!" Haruka unzipped and peeled off her jacket. "Masato-kun!"

Her manager chuckled as he caught her jacket. "I think I've done this half a dozen times already..."

Haruka laughed as well. She had similarly realized that she and Masato had just gone through the disrobing act preceding every match of hers.

She gaily tugged off the ribbons that held her hair in place. The headgear were decorations; her hair was short enough not to get in her face during action.

"Same here," Haruka told Cerbera. "I mean, I've swum in the pool a lot of times, but swimming in the sea is really different. So, Cerbera-san, up to where do we swim?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Cerbera calmly walked up to the ocean, throwing the few locks of hair behind her ears while she looked to the side and at Haruka.

" Don't know.. "

She'd step on the cold sand, shivvering at first before she continued to head for the water, touching it with her toes before she'd do a rather clumbsy step back.

" ..Colder then I thought. "

Cerbera counted before she'd place her whole foot in it, closing her eyes and trembling from the coldness before she'd let her other foot move in the water.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haruka ) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Unexpected encounter at the beach. ( Cerbera and Haru

Post by Yatori Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Taking the hint, Haruka prodded the water with her left foot's big toe. She immediately winced. "Uwahh," she weakly agreed, "It's very cold..."

She thought to warm up first. But seeing Cerbera immediately commit to the swim propelled her into the water without a second thought.

Haruka promptly shivered in place. "Brrr..." She tried to fight down the worst of the cold, knowing she would soon get used to it- for a while.

"O-o-okay, Cerbera-san," she stammered. "Let's go..." With that she began to slowly wade towards deeper water.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next