Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joey Jericho vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Joey Jericho vs. Songbird - Page 9 Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

"Am I?" asked Songbird as she continued to give Joey some pressure. "I could see it in your eyes that you fear for the worst. But if you don't want the worst to come, all you have to do is tap out and I can help lessen your humiliation of being beaten by a girl."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Joey's free hand kept tugging on Songbird's leg as she continued to pour on the pressure. "That won't happen because I will be out of this situation soon." he replied although he was sure that she had various options to make his position more difficult since he was laying on his back.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Songbird felt Joey tugging at her leg, but she would try to keep the submission up for as long as she could. "Best of luck to you." said Songbird as she would apply a little more pressure on her opponent and give a few punches from her free arms to Joey's face. "I might let you go, but if you can't get out, I can cut off your oxygen right here, right now."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Joey was quickly starting to feel light headed the more that Songbird kept him locked inbetween her legs. The punches she sent towards his face caught him slightly off guard making his free hand moved from the pink haired female's thigh to sheild his face. He almost dreaded what she migth do to beck up her threat but insistantly shook his head. "N-No you can't." he growled

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:42 pm

"Really?" said Songbird. "Give me a good reason why and maybe I'll let you go." With that, she would ease a little more pressure to make it seem near impossible to get out. She waited for Joey's response and was willing for this match to end one way or another.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Joey's eyes widened slightly Songbird wanted a reason. To be honest he didn't have a good reason so he just remained quiet as the pink haired woman eased the pressure a little although she still had her headsissors locked in pretty tight. His hand moved to lightly tug on Songbirds thigh with what little energy she had seeemd to leave him with. The light headed feeling slowly turning into dizzyness.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well?" asked Songbird. "I'm waiting for an answer." She still maintained that same pressure, not tightening it to kill him. "Just one answer and I can release you." Seeing that Joey was becoming a little dizzy, she would loosen the pressure a little to give him some air.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Joey could feel the pressure easing just abit more was Songbird dropping her guard just alittle too much. The silver haired male let out a growl Songbird seemed to have him right where she wanted him for now but maybe he could make her let go. He had almost expected her to tighten her grip or cut off his air supply with a smoother when she had threatened to cut off his oxygen although neither seemed to come. "I-I can't think of one." He was sure she was waiting for him to say that he gave up but he wasn't quite at that point yet.

One last move of desperation he altered the positon of his hand giving the pink haired female's butt a slap and a squeeze hoping that would be enough of a distraction to make her let go if not he was sure she would definately make sure it was over for him.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Songbird would think over Joey's response and say, "OK, fair enough." She released her grip a little by little then suddenly she felt Joey's hand on her butt. "HEY! What are you doing, you creep!" She immediately released him but not after she gave one more massive punch across his face out of anger for him touching her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Joey wasn't surprised when he felt Songbird punch him across the face before releasing him. Thank god he had a little bit to build on now. He was thankful that his little move had worked no matter how underhanded it might have been. "Any means to win babe." He managed to choke out as he tried to regain his strength taking deep breaths as he slowly got up to his hands and knees infront of Songbird.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next