Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 3:27 am

"Ooomph!" Ivory grunted as she and Summer fell off the bed. Gingerly, Ivory began to pull herself back up, but winced as another hand suddenly grabbed her by the hair and began to pull her up."

"Dumbass, you plowed into Summer when she was standing right next to me, where did you think you were gonna end up when you rolled off the bed?"

Ivory and Violet's eyes both widened. Before Violet could rush to her sister's aid, Winter rammed Ivory head-first into the bed post. Ivory cried out in pain as the impact rolled her back onto the bed, followed quickly by Winter. The Canadian girl wimpered and clutched her forehead as she rolled on the bed.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 3:41 am

Winter crawled up behind the blond wrapping her legs around the girl's waist. As the girl held her head, Winter leaned in to get her in a full nelson as well shooting a grin at Violet.

Summer groaned and sat up slowly, likewise rubbing the back of her ponytailed head.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 3:57 am

"Ah...AAAAAAAAH!" Ivory cried as her arms were forced back into a full nelson. Once again, her sore midsection was the recipient of another body scissor, this time from behind. She could feel Winter behind her, her warm breath tingling against the back of her neck, and she shook her head, frantically trying to roll to her side in a vain effort to shake Winter off of her.

At the bedside, Violet felt herself going red with rage at Winter's treatment of her sister. "Come on, sis!" she shouted. "You can get out! Don't give up!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 4:22 am

As Winter flexed the girl's arms back tearing at the tendons with timed pulses of painful strength, Ivory managed to roll onto her belly. Then the tiring Canadian started to push up on her knee to roll them back over onto their backs and Winter seperated her ankles quickly giving Ivory's thigh a brief kick to knock it out from under her and prevent the girl from rolling any further. She chuckled softly in the girl's ear.

Summer joined Violet in cheering the wrestler's on, "Yeah, work her Winter, keep it up!"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 4:30 am

Just as an exhausted Ivory managed to roll onto her belly, Winter 's knee suddenly rammed into her spine, eliciting a cry of pain from the girl and sending her collapsing onto her front, where she lay, panting for breath.

Last edited by 137 on Thu May 08, 2008 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 4:49 am

(I still don't think you got it, Winter isn't actually hurting Ivory she's just knocking her down to keep her from rolling. I'm gonna go ahead anyway.)

Winter relinked her legs around the girl and returned to torturing her waist gleefully. "Oh, poor Ivory looks so tired. I'm not sure she's going to make it to the other side of the bed." she teased. She cinched up on the grip of the full nelson worsening the girl's condition in that regard too.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 4:55 am

"AAAAGH!" Ivory screamed as Winter tightened the hold. By now, her entire body was soaked in sweat, and her white panties and bra were beginning to darken a little. She kicked frantically at the mat, trying in van to escape. Gritting her teeth, she tried rolling again, putting all of her diminishing strength into pushing herself and Winter to the side.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 5:02 am

This time Winter reacted to slowly to Ivory's attempt to continue her roll being distracted by her eagerness to further injure the girl. As Ivory began to make some real progress Winter suddenly let her go and rolled back the opposite way getting to her feet quickly. She turned half way around and stuck her ass out in Violet's direction slapping it twice teasingly before readying herself for Violet's turn.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 5:08 am

Ivory was on the verge of screaming out her submission when Winter suddenly released her, letting her flop unceremoniously to the mat. Ivory lay there, breathing shallowly and unmoving. Violet's eyes widened as she saw the bad state her sister was in.

"Ivory! Tag me! Come on, get out of there!" she exclaimed, extending her hand. Weakly, Ivory slowly raised a shaking arm up towards Violet. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Ivory's hand reached Violet's, and the tag was made.

Quick as a flash, Violet was suddenly on the bed, lunging with a forearm at Winter's throat as she aimed to clothesline her...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 5:23 am

Winter smiled at her enraged opponent's thoughtless rush. Casually she ducked and shot an arm up to hook the dark haired girl's elbow and trip her face first onto the bed. She tried to transfer some of the girl's momentum so she herself would spin around and come down knees first on the girl's back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next