Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 180 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bad Impressions- Heather vs Ivory & Violet (messenger match)

Go down

Bad Impressions- Heather vs Ivory & Violet (messenger match) Empty Bad Impressions- Heather vs Ivory & Violet (messenger match)

Post by Underdog21 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 am

Handicap match
Prostyle rules
Victory by pinfall, KO or submission
Winner must forfeit use of the gym for four days.

TieBlau: Arriving at the arena complex, Heather Sunderland had made her way to the locker room, just relaxing herself. She came in not scheduled for a match which was giving her quite the valuable time for just some quiet in the locker rooms which seemed empty at the moment, her arriving a bit early. Opening her locker, she would look in the mirror that she had, fixing her hair slightly as she would unbutton her dress. Leaving it open, she would already have her usual match attire underneath, her black bikini top and black baggy pants. Letting out a long sigh, she would sit down on one of the benches, looking down a bit before slowly lying on her side, turning to her back. Staring up at the ceiling, she would take another breath, lying her hands behind her head as she lie there on the bench, taking the time to relax

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:44:30 PM): Unfortunately, that peace wouldn't last very long, as the tranquility of the empty locker room was suddenly shattered by a pair of unquiet voices.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:45:06 PM): "What do you mean you agreed to the match?" one of them exclaimed angrily.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:45:24 PM): "I thought we could use the attention," replied the other. "Besides, Miss Sellers asked us so nicely!"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:45:42 PM): "Idiot! She ALWAYS asks nicely, and that's why she's so evil!"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:47:44 PM): Another pair of girls entered the changing room, both of matching height and slim build. The one who was shouting had long violet hair tied back in a long braid, and was wearing a black sports bra and matching shorts, having obviously come back from a workout. The other, though, had long blonde hair, and was wearing a simple white shirt and a green skirt. Neither of them seemed to notice or even care at how unoccupied the locker room was.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:48:14 PM): "For all you know, sis, she's a very nice lady," the blonde said calmly.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:48:44 PM): The violet-haired one slapped her head in exasperation. "Aaargh, the last time you agreed to a match, we wound up facing those Kamiya perverts."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:48:58 PM): The blonde's expression soured. "Tai-san treated me very nicely!"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:49:18 PM): "Yeah, and they only broke my ankle, that's all," the violet-haired one grumbled.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 1:52:11 PM): "Kh.." Heather would let out as she heard the two voices suddenly break the silence. She had hoped quite a bit in her mind that they were just passing by, but from her luck, both of the girls had stepped into the locker room. The shouting of one of the girls was clearly getting on Heather's nerves immediately as she squinted her eyes as they were shut, bringing her hands to her ears. Finding that wasn't helping much, Heather would sit herself up, looking over at the two with a glare on her face.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 1:53:06 PM): "Jesus Christ! Will you shut the hell up!? you're talking to eachother you don't need to yell out so the whole damn building hears you." Heather would say, her glare directed at the girl in the violet hair as she rubbed her temples a bit.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 1:53:14 PM): "I came here..to relax.."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:54:12 PM): The blonde haired girl blinked at this statement. "Ehh?!!" She hastily bowed. "We're sorry for disturbing you..."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:56:12 PM): The purple-haired girl gave a dismissive snort. "Last time I checked, you didn't own this place, Miss High-and-Mighty," she retorted. "And last time I checked, the benches weren't sauna beds either. If you wanted to relax somewhere, you could have done a lot better than a gym."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:56:50 PM): The blonde turned and blinked at her sister. "Violet, there was no need to be so rude!" she said sternly.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 1:57:11 PM): "No, but there's no need for me to take crap from some stranger either," the purple-haired girl retorted.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 1:58:13 PM): Hearing the blonde haired girl's words and seeing her bow, Heather couldn't help but look down a bit, feeling a bit bad for snapping at the two. That was until she heard the other girl's words, causing her to look back up at her and grit her teeth, glaring.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 1:59:13 PM): "Excuse me!? I can relax whereever I want to. Especially in a place where there's no one even around! This is why I came here early, to get just a little bit of rest. It was PERFECT until YOU came along." Heather would let out, standing up as she would cross her arms, glaring deeply at the purple-haired girl.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:00:09 PM): "So I advise you quit while you're ahead and take your friend's advice here before I show the both of you out myself."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:05:25 PM): The purple-haired girl's face reddened. "If you think for one minute that I'm going to leave just because some uppity bimbo who likes to sleep on benches doesn't like me talking, then you have another thing coming!" She folded her arms. "We're staying right here. Tell her, sis!"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:06:02 PM): The blonde, however, was red-faced in embarrasment at this point. "S-sorry..." she stammered. "My sis gets...agitated real easily..."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:06:27 PM): The purple-haired girl gave her sister a sour look. "Wow, way to be a team player, Ivory," she said dryly.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:06:40 PM): "Eh....isn't there some way we can work this all out?" Ivory suggested.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:08:54 PM): "Kh..What did you just call me!?" Heather would let out, fuming inside from Violet's words as she would stamp on the floor a bit. She would hear the two go back and forth a bit before she would hear Ivory's words, causing Heather to click her tongue a bit as she looked down for a second before finally looking back upat the two, grinning.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:10:38 PM): "Yeah, there's a way. How about this, you two meet me in the ring and I show you what happens when you mess with me. I'll take you both on at once...and..if I win I'll have an apology from this one." Heather would say, pointing to Violet.
TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:10:40 PM): yt

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:13:03 PM): For a moment, the sisters were quiet. Then, slowly, Violet grinned. "Deal," she said. "And if we win, then you are barred from using this gym for about a week. How does that sound?"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:13:10 PM): "Eh...sis..." Ivory began.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:13:28 PM): Violet sighed. "Fine, four days, then. Do we have a deal?"yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:14:21 PM): "Wh-..egh.." Heather would let out at Violet's first victory condition before it seemed Ivory was able to get her to lessen it. Heather would tap her finger on her arm a bit before nodding her head.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:15:29 PM): "Alright, you have a deal." Heather would say with a grin on her face as she shook her head a bit. "You're going to regret taking me up on this. I'll make sure you WISH you never met me today." Heather would add, stepping forward a bit as she got in Violet's face

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:19:29 PM): Violet didn't flinch as she met Heather's gaze. "Oh, I dunno about that," she said with a grin. "I like meeting new people...and then beating the crap out of them."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:20:35 PM): And with that, Violet took a step back. "Come on sis...let's let her enjoy the gym for just a little longer." And with that, she turned to leave. Ivory, still rather stunned at all that had happened, whispered a meek "Sorry" to Heather before following her sister out of the room.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:22:44 PM): "Tch...we'll see." Heather would respond to Violet's words before the girl would back off, turning to leave after the comment she made to her sister. Heather would hear Ivory's whisper, causing her to let out a sigh as she would go over back to the bench, sitting down on it.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:24:21 PM): She would look down to the floor a bit before slamming her fist on the bench, cursing out before letting out another sigh. "Well..damn..I better go get ready.." Heather would say to herself, standing up. She would look down at herself, already in her ring attire, and laugh a bit to herself. "Almost like I knew it was going to happen" She would say before shaking her head, leaving the area as well as she went to prep herself for the match. yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:52:01 PM): Finally finishing her preparation for the match that she had just caused, Heather ould walk through the hallways, making her way towards the curtain area. She would nod to the crew members before she would hear "Outcry" from Dream Theater begin to play over the speakers. The lights would dim before turning a blue tint as the song picked up and green laser lights shot out from the entrance. Heather would appear on the stage area, grinning as she was met with a mixed reaction.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 2:52:56 PM): "Here we go.." Heather would say to herself, laughing a bit and sighing before she would make her way down the ramp. Sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope, Heather would stretch herself out a bit, walking over to the ropes on the other side as she would lean back on them, awaiting the arrival of her two opponents for the night.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:58:14 PM): Heather did not have to wait long. "The Hell Song" by Sum 41 began to play, and a few seconds later, the Mackenzie sisters made their entrance. The two entered side by side, with Ivory wearing a skimpy white two-piece outfit with matching pads and boots, and Violet wearing the same except in purple. As usual, the two were greeted by the cheers of their fans, and as usual, the two reciprocated by waving back to the audience.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:58:54 PM): The moment they reached the ring, however, Violet's expression hardened. Rolling under the ropes, she hopped to her feet and eyed Heather. "So...ready to lose?" she asked.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 2:59:40 PM): Ivory rolled in after her. "Eh, you don't have to be so angry all the time, sis!" she chided, before turning back to Heather. "Best of luck, um....hm....we...never actually got your name, did we?"yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:01:30 PM): As her opponents' theme began to play, Heather would step forward a bit, crossing her arms as Ivory and Violet stepped out side by side. Their skimpy outfits caused Heather to click her tongue a bit, adjusting herself as she tapped her foot, a very slight tint of red on her face.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:02:26 PM): When Violet reached the ring, rolling in and eyeing her, Heather would hear her words before a grin came up on her face. "Hah, Not gonna happen. I AM going to be ready for your apology though." She would say, shaking her head a bit before she would see Ivory roll in after her.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:03:24 PM): "Ah..you're right..Well I guess nothing's wrong with a little delayed greeting then..My name's Heather. Heather Sunderland." She would say, nodding her head a bit as she put her hands on her hips. "And you two are?"

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:05:23 PM): Ivory blinked in surprise. She had heard the name of Heather Sunderland several times before-- apparently, she was one of the more noteworthy wrestlers in the AFW's roster. And the two of them would be facing her! Up until now, the only big names they'd fought had been the Kamiya siblings. Now, though, they were facing one of the stars of Friction!

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:06:34 PM): Violet, however, either didn't recognize the name, or was indifferent. "Violet Mackenzie," she said, "and my sister Ivory. Remember those names, Heather Sunderland, because for a while you're going to regret having heard them."

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:11:02 PM): And with that, VIolet folded her arms. Nearby, Ivory edged around, eying Heather carefully. "So...still think you can take us both on?"yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:13:24 PM): "Hmph..I doubt it" Heather would say in response to Violet's words as she claimed she would regret hearing them. In Heather's head, she was extremely confident, wanting to use the match as a booster for herself as well as getting her apology from the girl. However, it was quite clear the odds were stacked against her.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:14:42 PM): Hearing the next words, Heather would nod her head, her grin still on her face. "Yup! I do. I'll prove it right here and now too. I'm the future Friction champion, not going to let you two take me down tonight." She would say with an almost cocky tone, looking back and forth at the two as she waited for the match to begin

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:15:46 PM): Violet game a derisive grunt. "Your funeral, Sunderland," she said, as she began to circle the other girl. Ivory mirrored her action, the two of them looking Heather over to see what she might do.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:15:54 PM): And then, abruptly, the bell rang.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:19:43 PM): Heather would keep silent as she heard Violet's words before she would watch the two begin circling her. The sight really put into perspective the fact that it was indeed two on one, and Heather would take a breath as the realization really hit her. Though she wasn't going to back down now as she kept her eyes on the two.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:21:14 PM): Trying to think as fast as she could, Heather would wait till she had an opening in front of her. At that point, she would run forwards to the ropes, leaping onto them before attempting to springboard off. She would angle her body, trying to aim for a springboard crossbody on the both of them.

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:23:26 PM): The moment the bell rang, both Ivory and Violet charged at Heather, hoping to stun her with a double kick to her gut. To their mutual surprise, however, Heather backpedalled, moving away from them to avoid the kick...

Underdog21 (15/05/2012 3:24:57 PM): ...before bouncing off the ropes and springing back at them! The twins were taken by surprise as Heather crossbodied herself hard into them, sending them both crashing down to the mat hard. Groaning, Violet twisted her body, and Ivory followed suit, the two of them avoiding an early pin.yt

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:26:20 PM): As Heather landed on the two, a wide grin couldn't help but appear on her face. Dealing the first blow, and to the both of them. It seemed like it was too good to be true. Though she knew she couldn't keep basking in that, she needed to go on the attack right away.

TiefBlau (15/05/2012 3:27:20 PM): Getting to her feet, she would walk over to Violet, reaching down to try to grab at the girl's hair to pull her to her knees. If she could do so, she would attempt to get her in a front facelock position, swinging her leg back before throwing it forward, trying to use the momentum to perform a hard DDT.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:18:40 PM): "Aaagh..." Violet gasped, reeling from Heather's surprise attack. She cursed herself inwardly, knowing that she'd been an idiot to underestimate one of the top ranked wrestlers in AFW. Beside her, Ivory was rolling to her side, clutching her chest as Heather stood back up.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:20:37 PM): Violet didn't have much time to contemplate her mistake, however, before her scalp burned. Stumbling to her feet, she found her face pressed tightly against Heather's slim side as the other girl locked in a tight frontal facelock. Knowing that she was in trouble, Violet balled her fists and send a hard punch into Heather's midsection, hoping to weaken her grip a bit. It was still early in the match, and Violet was still fresh enough to fight back effectively.

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 5:23:33 PM): Lifting Violet up to continue her assault, Heather was banking on the girl being too stunned to react. Unfortunately, she found her self to be wrong in that as she would suddenly feel Violet's fist collide with her midsection. "Gagh!!" Heather would let out, her grip loosening quite a bit as her legs shaked, trying to endure the pain of the punch.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:26:04 PM): "Don't...hhnnngh...take me lightly!" Violet warned, feeling Heather's body shudder from the impact. Grabbing at her wrist, she twisted her body, aiming to unwind Heather's arm from around her, while at the same time kicking her legs up, hoping to snag Heather around the head. If she managed this, then, using both her legs and the grip on Heather's arm, she would spin her body around, aiming to flip Heather over her with a modified hurricanrana.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:27:01 PM): Ivory, meanwhile, rolled up to a sitting position, catching her breath. Not wanting her sister to take on the Friction superstar alone, Ivory got back to her feet, ready to join in at a moment's notice.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 5:28:48 PM): Hearing Violet's words, Heather would click her tongue in frustration before the girl would suddenly grab her wrist. Heather would widen her eyes and clench her teeth as Violet's legs shot up and locked around her head. Heather would bring her free arm up to the girl's thigh but before she could do much to react, she found herself flipped over, slamming on the mat from the hurricanrana as she would let out a groan. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:31:36 PM): The crowd roared at Violet's sudden and effective counter. Rolling back up to her feet, Violet grinned and gestured to the crowd, before turning back to Heather. Seeing Ivory nearby as well, she gave a quick gesture to Ivory, who nodded, understanding which move Violet wanted to do.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:33:39 PM): While Heather was still down, Violet would rush up and grab her by the ankles. "You should try standing up if you want to win," she taunted, before falling back, using her grip to flip Heather upwards across the mat. At the same time, Ivory would run to the ropes and bounce back, leaping forwards with a drop kick which would, hopefully, nail Heather just as she was flipped up off the mat.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 5:38:48 PM): "Kh..shut the hell up.. Heather would let out as she heard Violet's words. She would feel the girl grab at her legs, causing her to struggle as much as she could to try to get away. However, she would sood find herself lifted to a standing position, thinking the girl was about to slingshot her into a corner. However, suddenly as she was almost upright, she would feel a hard kick at her chest, the dropkick jerking her back violently as she would be forced back onto the mat, holding her chest in pain as she rolled onto her side, letting out a loud groan of pain.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:41:10 PM): Both Ivory and Violet sat upright, seeing the end result of their move. Heather had been nailed hard by Ivory's drop kick, and was now lying on her side in obvious pain. The two of them stood back up. "You shouldn't have tried to take us both on, hotshot," Violet taunted. "Even you're not that good--eh?"

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:41:56 PM): As Violet had been speaking, Ivory had taken the opportunity to drop down against Heather, pushing her onto her back before covering her with her soft body for the pin. "Eh...sis, what are you doing?"
Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:42:06 PM): "Going for a pinfall," Ivory replied calmly.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:42:27 PM): Violet blinked. "But we need to soften her up a bit more first!" she protested.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:43:05 PM): "I think we did that already," Ivory replied sternly. Maybe Violet wanted to go out of her way to hurt Heather, but Ivory certainly didn't.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 5:46:25 PM): Heather would curse out in her head as she would hear Violet's words, though soon after she would feel Ivory push her onto her back and lie on top of her. At such an early point in the match, Heather couldn't help but be quite stunned by the pin attempt, as it seemed the girl's sister was as well, causing the ref to actually count to 2 before Heather would shake her head, snapping out of it and getting her shoulder up, trying to push Ivory off as well. "Kh..not NEARLY done..you should take your sister's advice.." Heather would let out, trying to quickly push herself to her feet if she could push Ivory off, the throbbing pain in her chest still there from the effective double team move.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:49:19 PM): "Annnh..." Ivory groaned as she felt Heather push up against her, rolling her off. She had to admit, Heather was pretty determined. Backing away, Ivory stood back up....

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 5:50:13 PM): ...giving Violet room to drop down on Heather with a knee drop, aiming to nail her in the head. It wouldn't do a serious amount of damage, Violet knew, but it would at least keep Sunderland stunned enough for her and Ivory to stay in control.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 5:53:33 PM): Heather would quickly try to refocus herself as she was able to push Ivory off of her. As soon as she did though, she would see Violet coming down on her with the knee. Her eyes would widen as she would push her hands on the mat, quickly trying to roll herself away before the knee collided so she would get back to her feet.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:03:34 PM): Violet's eyes widened as Heather rolled, before there was a slam of kneebone meeting the mat. Pain shot through her leg, and she stifled a shriek of pain as she collapsed onto her side, biting her lower lip. "Mmmmmmnnnnnnngh!"

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:06:12 PM): Stunned by her sister's miss, Ivory went into action, partly to keep Heather from attacking Violet, and partly to deal with Heather herself. As Heather got back to her feet, Ivory tried to leap forward against Heather, pressing her knees against the girl`s midsection and grabbing the back of her head. If Heather toppled backward, then Ivory would ride her down into a school girl pin; otherwse, she would throw her weight backwards and monkey flip Heather to the mat.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 6:11:18 PM): Heather would hold back a little laugh in satisfaction as she was able to get Violet to do damage to herself by missing the knee drop. She would try to take a breather before she would be able to capitalize on the miss, but suddenly would see Ivory leaping towards her. "Gh-d-damnit!" Heather would let out as the girl's knees collided with her midsection. The surprise of the whole thing left her falling backwards as she tried to brace herself unsuccessfully. She would let out a grunt in pain as the girl landed on her, ending up in the schoolgirl pin predicament. "Hah!? G-get off!" Heather would let out, struggling as much as she could as her face turned slightly red from the position. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:13:36 PM): Violet wasn`t alone in her embarassment: Ivory blushed deeply as well, especially when their position caused numerous hoots can catcalls to erupt from the crowd. Nonetheless, she knew she had to defeat Heather, and instead of rolling off of the other girl, she instead leaned forward, her slender body pressing slightly against Heather`s as she grabbed for the other girl`s wrists.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:14:58 PM): If she managed to grab them, then Ivory would roll abruptly to the side, pulling Heather with her, and trying to shoot her legs forward around Heather`s waist in a body scissor. Witht the two of them lying on their sides, Ivory would close her eyes and squeeze against Heather, trying to force her arms behind her back as she did so. "Nnh....nnnnngh!"yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 6:18:30 PM): "Ah-kh...damn these idiots." Heather would say to herself as she heard the crowd's reaction to the schoolgirl pin. The redness on her face would grow deeper in reaction before she would feel her lean forward. Heather's eyes would widen as her wrists were grabbed, suddenly finding herself turned to her side before she was trapped in the bodyscissor, her arms forced behind her back. "Ghaaagh!! L-let go!" Heather would yell out in pain, fighting frantically to free her wrists as she felt the girl squeeze against her, the closeness after that pin just adding to it as she grit her teeth. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:21:00 PM): "N...not...until...you...give..." Ivory moaned, fighting hard against Heather as the other girl fought to free herself. The two of them were almost chest to chest, Ivory seemingly hugging Heather as she kept her arms forced back. To the audience, they almost looked like a yin yang symbol in the centre of the ring, Ivory's blonde hair and white outfit contrasting sharply with Heather's black hair and clothes.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 6:22:13 PM): Slowly, however, Heather's strength began to tell, and Ivory's grip on her arms began to loosen. The Canadian girl shut her eyes, sweating from the exertion as her forehead rested against Heather's. Further behind, Violet limped to her feet, grimacing as she put weight on her hurting knee.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 6:25:53 PM): "H-hell no!" Heather would let out through her groans as the girl squeezed and pressed against her. With Ivory's chest nearly pressing up against her own and the girl's forehead resting against her's, Heather couldn't get rid of the blush on her face from the hold. She was trying to ignore it as best as she could though as the pain and pressure in the hold was more important. Shutting her eyes tight, just as Ivory was, Heather would rock and writhe her body around in the girl's grip. She would unintentionally rub against her a few times, but she was doing her best to not think of that as she tried to fight to get her hands to the girl's legs so she could pry them apart. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:13:14 PM): The rubbing of Heather's body against hers, combined with the feeling of Heather's warm breath against her face, caused Ivory to blush even more. At this point, the two of them were sweating from having struggled on the mat against each other, and Ivory's grip on Heather's wrists finally came loose. Breathing heavily, Ivory still tried to maintain her body scissors, locking her ankles as she squeezed into Heather.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:14:06 PM): Violet, meanwhile, kept her distance. Although she wanted to run up and kick Heather while she was down, the fear of hitting Ivory caused her to hold back. Grimacing, she stood and waited, readying herself to attack the moment Heather and Ivory parted.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 7:16:10 PM): "Egh..let..go of me!!" Heather would let out as her embarrassment was growing with the intensity of the hold and position. Her heavy breathing topping it off was getting to be too much as Heather finally freed her arms. She would quickly bring her hands down to Ivory's legs, groaning as she tried to slip them in between her body and the girl's thighs to try to her best to pry the girl's legs apart from her.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:20:10 PM): Ivory gritted her teeth as Heather pried at her legs, causing her grip to loosen. Breathing heavily, her small chest bobbing as she exerted lots of energy, she squeezed relentlessly into Heather, but tiredness and sweat caused her scissor to slowly but surely come loose. After almost a minute of Heather's prying, Ivory's legs finally parted.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:21:08 PM): Which was, of course, the moment that Violet had been waiting for. As Ivory rolled away, red-faced, Violet came charging forwards. Her hurting knee, however, caused her to drop half way, wincing, but she still cupped her hands together, delivering an axe-handle to Heather's side as she dropped to her knees.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 7:25:37 PM): "gh..nn.." Heather would continuously try to struggle from within Ivory's grasp as she felt herself getting hotter by the second. She would shake her head as she felt the girl's legs slowly loosen. Finally, Heatherwould be able to get the girl's legs to fully release, causing her to roll to her other side, rubbing her waist from the pain as she breathed heavily in and out from how her body felt from the closeness. Before she knew it though, unable to pull herself back together, she would feel Violet's axe-handle move ram directly into her side, causing her to let out a loud yell of pain, curling up as she rubbed the area. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:30:33 PM): Breathing heavily, Violet slumped down against Heather, her forehead resting against the other girl's shoulder as her long ponytail curled against her. "Let me know when you're ready to quite, kay?" she said, sliding her arms around Heather's head in a frontal headlock. Slowly, she hobbled up to her knees and to her feet, pulling Heather up with her.

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:31:20 PM): Nearby, Ivory panted as she pushed herself back to her feet as well. Stumbling up behind Heather as she was pulled up, she grabbed for the other girl's knees, readying herself to do a combined slam with Violet.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 7:34:35 PM): "F..fuck you.." Heather would let out as she heard Violet's words before the girl would get her in a frontal headlock. She would groan, looking for a way to counter before suddenly she would feel her knees grabbed by Ivory, causing her eyes to widen. "N-no! Let go!!" Heather would let out in a panic, quickly trying to flail around her arms and kick her legs, trying in a panic to get the girls to release her as she knew what was coming up wouldn't be good at all. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:37:37 PM): Violet gritted her teeth as Heather struggled in her grip. "Stay...still..." she hissed. Behind, Ivory's grip loosened as Heather's kicking legs sent her sprawling backwards. At this point, not thoroughly annoyed, and still feeling quite a lot of pain from her hurting knee, Violet resorted to a stiff forearm to Heather's back to keep the other girl still.yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 7:41:31 PM): "No!" Heather would yell out in protest as she felt Ivory sprawl backwards, causing her a bit of relief. However, Violet still had her grip on her head and she didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon, which was made apparent as the girl slammed her in the back with a stiff forearm. "Hagh!" Heather would let out as her body would jolt from the pain, stopping her full struggling as she was left just slightly pushing at the girl to try to get herself away. yt

Underdog21 (29/05/2012 7:43:31 PM): At this point, Violet's head was resting against Heather's back, breathing heavily as she was forced to put more weight on her knee. "Ffffuuuuck," she hissed, before shifting her weight and falling backwards, executing a suplex. Her hurting knee gave out from underneath her as she did the move, however, and she crashed hard onto her back as well, gritting her teeth as she rolled to the side and clutched her knee. "Nnnnngh...."yt

TiefBlau (29/05/2012 7:47:49 PM): "Haah!?" Heather would let out as the girl would fall backwards, bringing her down with a suplex, causing Heather to crash onto her back. She would let out a pained groan as she arched her body a bit, rubbing her back. Luckily, Violet was down as well at the time so she couldn't capitalize, but she was finding herself fighting her pain just to try to get herself up.

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:30:25 PM): Further in the back, Ivory had pushed herself to her feet just in time to see Violet collapse after executing that suplex. "Sis!" she cried, rushing over to kneel down and check on her sister. With a moan, however, Violet pushed her away. "I'm...alright," she managed to say, before rolling over onto her hands and knees, wincing as she put some weight on her hurting knee. Her body was drenched in sweat by this point, her purple outfit now a much darker shade of violet.

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:31:12 PM): Seeing Heather collapsed next to her, Violet shufffled over, draping her body across the other girl's and hooking one of her legs, taking a deep breath as the referee began the countdown. "one..."yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 3:32:48 PM): Down on the ground from the suplex, Heather was finding herself similarly sweating quite a bit, though more so from the little altercation she had with Ivory not too long ago. As Violet came over, hooking her leg for the pin, the ref would get to two before Heather could find it in her to push Violet off, getting her shoulder up and breaking the pin. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:34:54 PM): Breathing heavily, Violet felt too exhausted to even curse. Kneeling upright, Violet wiped the sweat from her forehead before grabbing at Heather's head, pulling her up into a sitting position before leaning down against her, her boobs pressing against the other girl's back an her chin resting against her head as her arms slid around her throat and forehead, locking her tightly in a sleeper hold. "Got..you..." she said.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 3:37:26 PM): As Violet lifted Heather up into a sitting position, Heather would feel the girl lock her in a sleeper, feeling the girl's breasts press against her back. Normally that wouldn't do much, but from what Ivory had done with her earlier, the feeling of Violets breasts caused her body to react, the hot feeling coming back as she strained from the sleeper. "Gegh...let go.." Heather would let out, getting her hands up as she tried to pry the girl's arms from her as soon as she could. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:39:44 PM): Violet clenched her teeth as she squeezed into Heather, feeling the other girl jerk, twist, struggle, and pull at her arms. Her breathing intensified as she held on, and felt some sweat drop from her brow down onto Heather's head. "Nnnngh...tap...out...first..." she hissed, trying to lean back to bring her legs up around Heather's torso. Nearby, Ivory watched anxiously, readying herself to run in and help if Violet got into trouble.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 3:41:38 PM): "N..no!" Heather would let out, doing her best to fight against Violet before she would feel her legs wrap around her torso, putting her in an even worse spot. She could feel herself getting lightheaded from the pressure of the sleeper and knew she had to escape as soon as she could. She would quickly throw her elbow back, trying to hit Violet wherever she could to try and get her to break the hold before it was too late. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:43:42 PM): Violet went wide-eyed as Heather's elbow slammed into her midsection. "OOOPH!" Her grip around Heather's head instantly unravelled as she fell onto her back, clutching her midsection. "SIs!" Ivory cried, bursting into action. She leapt forward gracefully, diving low for a modified clothesline, hoping to catch Heather off guard...yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 3:45:38 PM): "Gagh.." Heather would let out, finally having room to breathe and rub her neck a bit, or so she thought. Almost immediately after, she would feel Ivory's clothesline connect with her, forcing her onto her back as she would let out a groan of pain. She really needed to find a way to single out one of them if she was to have any hope of beating the two as she found herself grounded again. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:49:29 PM): Ivory huffed a little as her body landed against the mat, eding up lying down partially against Heather. Blushing slightly at the close contact, she nonetheless leaned forward against Heather, grabbing her head and pulling her up into a seated position. "Sorry about this, Heather-chan," she said, before standing upright and pulling Heather up with her, sliding her arms around the other girl's waist to lift her up in a bearhug. Although the two girls were fairly equal in height and weight, Heather would be quick to discover that Ivory had a fairly strong grip.

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:50:04 PM): Meanwhile, Violet rolled onto her side, her long ponytail curling elegantly on the floor behind her as she clutched her hurting midsection. "NNnnnghugh..."yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 3:52:08 PM): "Gh..you..don't have to apologize.." Heather would let out as she heard Ivory's words as the girl pulled her up. She would feel her slide her arms around her waist, locking in the bearhug and Heather would immediately feel the strong force of the girl's grip. "Gaaagh!!" Heather would let out in pain, arching her body a bit before she would lean against the girl from the strain, breathing heavily. "D-damn this.." Heather would let out, weakly pushing at Ivory's shoulders as she shook her head. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 3:57:31 PM): Ivory gritted her teeth as she poured on the pressure, hearing Heather shout out in pain as she squeezed into her. Feeling Heather struggle, Ivory continued to squeeze, blushing further at the feeling of Heather's breasts so close to her face. After a few more seconds of squeezing, Ivory would suddenly arch her body back, aiming to slam her back-first into the ring while arching over her, keeping her arms around her for a quick pinfall.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:00:21 PM): "Ah..hah..." Heather would let out, little whimpers of pain in her heavy breathing as she was squinting her eyes. Each time she breathed in, she could feel the pain assault her. All the while, the closeness of the hold was causing her to blush just as Ivory was. Suddenly though, she would feel herself be lifted off her feet, causing her eyes to open wide before her back would slam onto the mat, trapped in the pinfall. She would be almost completely dazed as the ref would count to two yet again before Heather would frantically kick her legs, struggling to try to break the pin before the three. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:04:17 PM): Heather's body twisted sharply, breaking the pin and causing Ivory to tumble over to the side. Breathing heavily, she rolled over, pushing herself to her hands and knees. 'You're...tough...Heather-chan," she breathed, a bit exhausted after pouring so much pressure into the bear hug. Grabbing at Heather's head, Ivory would try to pull the girl down onto her back, before lifting her head up and sliding her slender legs around her throat and chin, locking them tightly for a figure four head scissor. "Time for you to tap out, Heather-san!" she said sweetly.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:20:16 PM): "Gah..hagh.." Heather would only be able to let out groans and heavy breaths at Ivory's words as she was pulled onto her back. Suddenly though, she would feel Ivory's legs wrap arounf her throat and chin, putting her in the figure four headscissors as she would immediately feel the heavy pressure, causing her to yell out a little, bringing her hands up to the girl's thighs as she tried her hardest to pry them apart. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:22:07 PM): Ivory held her breath as she squeezed into Heather, feeling the other girl squirm and twist as her scissors did their work. As she squeezed, Violet staggered up to her feet, having caught her breath after that fierce elbow to the gut. Seeing Heather being worked over by Ivory, Violet scowled and staggered over to her, leaning down to grab at her feet...yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:26:24 PM): With the squeezing straining her quite a bit, Heather would find herself in yet another hard predicament, trapped between the girl's thighs as she felt the immense pressure still. She would go to start to move her legs, trying to bring herself to the ropes somehow before she would suddenly feel Violet grabbing at her feet, causing her eyes to widen. Heather felt helpless as she was worked over by Ivory and further trapped by Violet as she would let out a groan. "Aah I-Ivory l...let go--" Heather would say, refusing to tap as she felt herself slowly fading. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:28:30 PM): As much as Ivory wanted to release Heather, she knew she had a match to win, and she leaned back, pouring more pressure into the headscissor. At the same time, Violet dropped down onto her butt and interlocked her legs with Heather's, folding them over into a figure four leg lock. Gritting her teeth, she leaned back on the palms of her hands to amp the pressure of the hold. "Give up!" she shouted as she and Ivory squeezed and stretched Heather between them.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:30:13 PM): As if Heather wasn't already in a bad position from the headscissors, she would suddenly find herself locked in a dual hold, a figure four applied to her legs as well from Violet. Heather would clench her teeth and eyes shut tight, the pain shooting through her body as she would let out a little whimper before reluctantly tapping on Ivory's thigh. "S-stop...I give.." She would let out in a quiet voice. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:32:18 PM): Upon hearing Heather's verbal submission, the two sisters released the poor girl, unwinding their legs from around her. Rolling away and standing back up right, they were met by a chorus of cheers. Some of those cheers were genuine in their enthusiasm, but others were half-hearted-- after all, they had only beaten a top-ranked fighter like Heather Sunderland by double-teaming her.

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:33:44 PM): Standing wearily back to her feet, Violet looked down at Heather. "So...you said...something...about being able to take both...of us?" she asked , though she was a little too tired and out of breath at the moment to grin. "I think....we had...an agreement." yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:38:10 PM): Heather would remain lying there on the ground as the girls released her. Her body was aching in pain and her head was spinning as the two stood up. She would then hear Violets words, causing her to click her tongue. "...sh..shut up.." Heather would let out before she would hear Violet's next words. Her heart would sink a bit as she gritted her teeth, sitting herself up a bit as she did. "Yeah..I know...won't be seeing me around for..the next four days." Heather would let out, rubbing her neck and shaking her leg out as she sat there. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:40:06 PM): "Ehhh, don't feel that way, Heather-chan!" Ivory protested. She leaned down, offering her a hand to help her up. "Once those few days are done, we'll be glad to see you around again! You gave us a pretty good match, after all! Isnt that right, sis?"

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:41:00 PM): Feeling Ivory's eyes on her, Violet was taken aback by the question. "What? I..." She gave a resigned sigh. "I guess so." Truth to be told, even though the two of them had kicked Heather's ass in this match, she could sort of see why Heather was such a top-ranked fighter.yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:44:42 PM): "Ah.." Heather would let out as she heard Ivory's words, hearing the exchange between the two of them before she would let out a little sigh, taking Ivory's hand and letting her help her up. "..Thanks...y..you two....were good as well..." Heather would let out before she would look at Ivory, blushing a little as she averted her eyes. "Ah eh...a..bout what happened...earlier...Th...that was just because I was tired ok? Th-that's all...th..the sweat and the heavy breathing..I-it was all cause I was exhausted, n-nothing else o-ok??" Heather would say to her, glancing at her every few seconds as she spoke, crossing her arms as she did. yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:48:12 PM): Ivory blinked in surprise, not quite understanding what Heather was getting at at first. She responded with a warm smile. "Ehh, it's okay, Heather-chan, we all get exhausted in matches!" she replied cheerfully, seemingly oblivious to what Heather really meant. Giving her sister an odd stare for a few seconds, Violet shrugged and extended her hand to Heather for a shake. "Seriously, though, good match," she said. She gave a mischievous smile. "Next time we're in the ring, though, I want to see how good you are when you aren't handicapped."yt

TiefBlau (11/06/2012 4:51:28 PM): "Ah-ah....yeah....right.." Heather would say to Ivory's words as she responded in a way that clearly showed she didn't know why Heather was reassuring her like she was. Heather would let out a long sigh, admittedly a bit disappointed the girl wasn't rushing to do the same thing, clearly already having shaken off the feeling, which was more than one could say for Heather. Afterwards though, she would see Violet extend her hand, hearing what she had to say. Heather would stare at it for a couple seconds before taking it and shaking the girl's hand, grinning back at her. "Right. Will do. I'll make sure you see exactly what I'm made of" yt

Underdog21 (11/06/2012 4:55:38 PM): "Great," Violet said. "See you in four days then! We'll be sure not to wreck the place until you get back." And with that, the Mackenzie sisters turned and slid out of the ring, heading towards the exit.yt

Ivory and Violet win by submission

Last edited by 137 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down