» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 07, 2008 6:22 am

Ivory, seeing that Summer clearly wanted to tussle some more, lunged forwards to lock up with the other girl, grunting as she reached her arm forward to snag Summer in a side headlock.

Last edited by 137 on Wed May 07, 2008 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 6:36 am

(SUMMER. You'd be surprised how often this happens in tag matches.)

Summer stepped back evading Ivory's lunge and went to grab her arm for a twisting bar move trying to get her down on her knees.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 07, 2008 6:43 am

(Lol, sorry, my bad)

Ivory leaned back, withdrawing her arms just in time to avoid getting them ensnared by Summer. She had to admit, the Irish girl was good. No wonder she and Winter were one of the more famed tag-teams.

Taking advantage of the way Summer leaned forwards to grab at her arm, Ivory raised her free arm to press her hand against Summer's face and push her down onto the bed, so that she could then straddle the girl and try to wrap her up for a pin.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 7:03 am

Summer was caught totally off guard as Ivory reached in and just pressed on her forehead until she toppled backward. Summer pulled Ivory down on her due to her clinging grip on the girl's hand but the blond was quickly straddling her. Summer gasped and tried to lunge up to get one of her famous scissors around the young girl's waist.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 07, 2008 7:18 am

Ivory had only seen two of Summer and Winter's matches, but from those tapings, she had learned at least one thing: Summer and Winter really liked to scissor people. So, when Summer began to kick her legs up, Ivory instinctively closed her arms together to prevent her from hooking her legs under her armpits. As Summer's legs squeezed around her waist, Ivory, grunting slightly, began to push her arms outwards to force Ivory's legs apart.

Let's see what other tricks she has in store for me...

Last edited by 137 on Wed May 07, 2008 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed May 07, 2008 7:28 am

Summer grinned as Ivory tried to break her scissors, but Summer's legs were just too strong for Ivory to pull apart with sheer strength. Summer cupped the back of the girl's neck and pulled her face forward into her chest. She slapped on a headlock smushing the young girl's face into her bosom with a naughty grin on her face.

(In the next post, explain where Ivory's arms are for me.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 am

(OOC: Ivory's arms are at her sides, and have now been pinned in place by Summer's legs)

"UUUUUMH!" Ivory cried as her face was suddenly buried into Ivory's chest. Her face went bright red in embarassment, and she squirmed frantically as she tried to get free from Summer's crushing grip. Summer's legs were putting incredible pressure on her waist, and Ivory couldn't breathe thanks to Summer's breast smother. Panting for breath, Ivory turned her head to the side, breathing for as she she desperately tried to twist her arms free.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 2:17 am

Summer grinned as Ivory writhed between her binding legs. A sheen of sweat had already gathered on the redhead's smooth thighs from the struggle and Ivory's arms were slowly slipping up as she uncomfortably twisted in Summer's grasp. Summer peered down at them carefully trying to gauge whether she would be able to catch hold of them when they broke free.

She too twisted adding an additional agonizing element to her scissors while at the same time bouncing the embarrassed girl's cheeks between her two breasts softly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 am

Ivory cried out as Summer began to twist the scissors, putting more pressure on her midsection. At the same time, Summer began to bounce Ivory's face repeatedly against her breasts. The poor girl was in a pretty bad situation: she was rapidly running out of breath, and she simply couldn't wrench her arms free. Her whole body was now covered in a fine sheen of sweat as she struggled to get free.

Panting as her face was again mashed into Summer's breasts, Ivory redoubled her efforts to escape, putting all of her strength into trying to pull her arms free. At the same time, she began trying to roll, knowing that if she rolled Summer and herself off the bed, she'd be forced to break the hold...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 08, 2008 5:04 am

Ivory's efforts to free her arms succeeded as she completed her first half roll. "Wait, I!" yelled Summer as Ivory put one hand on the bed to roll another 180 degrees so she would be on top. Summer looked right into Winter's eyes with alarm but Winter simply stepped back two feet as the pair fell off the bed right next to her.

Summer gave a great "Oof!" as her scissors fell off in the collision with the floor, but Winter was already in motion. She reached down and peeled her opponent up off her friend by her hair, "Dumbass, you plowed into Summer when she was standing right next to me, where did you think you were gonna end up when you rolled off the bed?" She turned Ivory towards the nearest bedpost and tried to run her headfirst into it meaning to roll the girl back onto the bed before Violet could get over to her and climb up after her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next