by Yori Yesterday at 3:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 12:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 am

Violet grunted as Winter's knee slammed into her side. Gritting her teeth, she maintained the arm hold as best she could, releasing the leg scissor so that she could try to reapply the grapevine to both her opponent's legs. In so doing, Violet raised her lower body slightly before bringing it slamming back down on Winter's pelvis, hoping that this would keep her opponent down.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 Empty Re: Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match

Post by anegge Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:51 am

Winter huffed in confidence despite the fact that the hold had run her completely ragged. Through the searing pain she felt Violet releasing her leg from the scissors. Without even having to think about she brought her thigh up as hard as she could between the girl's legs.

--
If the hit between her legs distracts Violet, Winter will try to yank her arms free again and grab Violet by the back of the neck, desperately trying to sling her off towards Ivory, and roll away towards her own corner and a waiting Summer.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:19 am

"AAAAGH!" Violet screamed as Winter hit her in the breadbasket. Feeling tears of pain water in her eyes, Violet gritted her teeth in pain. Instead of dislodging her, Winter's low blow had only succeeded in making the already pissed off Canadian even angrier.

"Why...you...little...BITCH!" she shouted as Winter grabbed at her head, responding by tilting her head back and bringing it forward in a brutal headbutt.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:13 am

Winter moaned weakly and her arms sprawled out as Violet dazed her with the powerful headbutt. "Winter!" called out her worried partner bemused that their last brutal exchange had taken place at all. Although Winter was technically free of the hold Violet was still completely atop her as Summer strained an arm out toward her from the edge of the bed eagerly. Winter huffed fiercely as she tried to recover from the excruciating pain in her arms.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Ivory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 GXChUKwIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 1BElGMIIvory & Violet vs Summer and Winter- bed wrestle tag match - Page 7 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:36 am

Violet was still pissed as she grabbed hold of Winter's arms and began to roll her away from the bedside, and away from Summer. Rolling Winter onto her side, Violet grabbed an arm in each hand, and, kneeling behind her and pressing her knee against her back, put her in a modified surfboard while stretching back on her arm and leg. "This...is what...you get..." she huffed, "for...messing with...Ivory..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:31 am

Winter panted trying to conserve energy as Violet easily caught her back up in another hold. Her arm and leg were already quite sore, but at least the fact that Violet was on her knees eased the situation somewhat. Still she gave a low groan as Violet began to pull back.

Summer shook her head. It seemed Winter and Violet almost deserved each other.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:03 am

Violet tightened the bow and arrow hold, shifting her left-hand grip from Winter's arm to under her chin and pulling back sharply so that her back and neck were bent even further against her knee. "Come on, say it!" she growled, tightening her hold under Violet's head so that her chin was now resting against the crook of her elbow. "Give!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:27 am

Winter groaned as the hold got worse. The tendons in her legs were once again screaming at her. She grit her teeth, trembling as Violet barked at her to submit. Frantically she began to swing her newly freed elbow up at Violet in a wild arc trying to make repeated contact with her midsection, not that she could see where she was aiming.

--
If Winter is able to shake Violet with her strikes she'll immediately roll away from her to tag Summer now almost completely exhausted from the savage holds of the larger girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 am

"Uuuumph!" Violet grunted as Winter elbowed her, causing her to release her grip. Cursing angrily, she responded in kind, slamming her elbow down on Winter's back as she tried to roll away. As Winter neared the edge of the bed, Violet sent one last kick into her opponent's side before kneeling upright, waiting for Summer to enter the ring.

"Sorry," Ivory whispered to Summer. "She can be really competetive sometimes..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 am

Winter rolled off the bed and fell to the floor groaning from the pain.

Summer frowned. "No, it's okay, I know exactly what you mean." she replied to Ivory, then she turned to Violet, narrowing her eyes suggestively and whispered, "So we're not so good at hentai, huh? Perhaps we should find out?" She climbed onto the bed and closed in on Violet licking her lips.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next