Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aerial Vs Veronica: Vicious Beat-down Fest

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Aerial Vs Veronica: Vicious Beat-down Fest - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerial Vs Veronica: Vicious Beat-down Fest

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Veronica quickly glared up as she saw Aerial running towards her. Not having enough time to dodge it, the clothesline struck her hard on her chest. "Ngh!!" She grunted out loudly as her feet lifted off the mat from the impact of the clothesline, her eyes closed shut, before falling back down, both of her arms now draped over the top rope, her head slumped forward. Letting out a small groan, she then suddenly felt vicious punches raining down on her head, her head snapping in every direction from the force of each punch as she tried to endure this assault, gripping the top rope hard to prevent herself from falling.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Aerial Vs Veronica: Vicious Beat-down Fest - Page 3 Empty Re: Aerial Vs Veronica: Vicious Beat-down Fest

Post by Missingkeys Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Aerial smiled at the state Veronica was in right now. Being used as a punching bag certainly made her day. After all, nothing was more interesting and fun to watch then a hated enemy being turned into a punching bag.

But still, Veronica was not an idiot nor was she weak. She knew she had to do something else, and so she changed her strategy. Without warning she would do a sudden brutal slap to her breasts before she reached forth and grabbed Veronica's crotch, attempting to squeeze her womanhood as she used her other free hand to grab Veronica by her throat.

She knew that this was going to be a huge strain on her body, but the opportunities this move held was incredible.
Using one hand to lift her by her throat, and the other from inbetween her legs, she attempted to perform the FU, trying to throw Veronica out of the ring and over the ropes.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Veronica felt the punches stopping, before came the slap to her small breasts. "AHH!!" Veronica screamed out, her eyes widening as her head flung up to look at Aerial, before came the crotch grab, letting out a yelp this time, and her face slightly blushing in embarrassment. She gritted her teeth as her throat was grabbed, her two hands reaching up to grab it and tried to pry it off, to no avail, before she was suddenly lifted on the girl's shoulders.

Her arms and legs wailing, the bunny girl could do nothing as Aerial threw her over the ropes and outside of the ring, onto the hard ground, landing with a loud thud, and her small body bouncing off it. "UUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!" She grunted out loudly, writhing and laying on the ground in pain, her limbs slightly sprawled out as she started to pant, her breasts heaving up and down.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:32 pm

"How's the view from down there?" Aerial laughed at her as she took a step back. She panted and even rubbed her shoulders. She had apparently got a minor sprain from attempting that FU. She hadn't expected it to come back and bite her like this, but watching Veronica writhing in pain totally made it worth while.

She took several breaths, attempting to get some strength back. After a moment or two, she slipped out of the ropes and out onto the ground where Veronica was. She circled around to the back, worried that Veronica was playing coy. She wouldn't put it past those Gatt attack girls to do something like that.

If she was able to, she would reach down, and attempt to grab her arms and legs from the back and place her in a bow and arrow submission.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3