Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match - Page 6 Empty Re: SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:04 pm

Asami stood, breathing hard. The ninja still had some cobwebs from hitting her head but she turned to face Adrian, raising her hands guardedly.
She took a few staggering step forward, trying to decide how to best attack. She decided on a knife-edged chop across Adrian's bared chest. But the attack wasn't as fast as it was at the match's beginning...

valen311

Back to top Go down

SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match - Page 6 Empty Re: SS: Adrian vs Asami, onsen match

Post by kerflubble Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:13 pm

The slower knife edge chop still stung when it slapped against the cosplayer's bare chest, causing Adrian to stagger back slightly, even if it did give her something to focus on. Slowly getting back she raised her arm across her as if she was going to fire one of her own chops back, only instead she'd swing her arm out and unclench her fist sending a stream of sand into Asami's face, if that distracted her by either her focussing on blocking or just straight out blinding her temporarily Adrian would fire a swift kick upwards between the ninja's legs.

She didn't have anything against Asami but playing nice was for people who had the option to do so without losing, if she didn't cheat now she'd probably be doomed.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Asami couldn't believe she had struck with the chop, she believed she had made better attacks as a child. Still, if it worked, why question it.
The kunoichi took a step forward before suddenly Adrian's hand suddenly swept out. Expecting a strike, Asami swayed backwards, only to receive a handful of sand in the face. Blinded she raised her hands to rub at her eyes when suddenly her foe's foot swept up into her thinly veiled womanhood.
Giving out a gasping cry of pain that was almost a sob, Asami cupped her hands over groin before dropping to her knees as she briefly wondered how she deserved that brutal low blow.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Adrian felt a pang of guilt as Asami cried out, "great," she mumbled what was suppossed to be a thought but couldn't contain an inner monolouge right now "now she's probably going to hate me and team kill me of left 4 dead for that." she completed before trying to hook Asami's head under her arm and bring her down for a DDT while she was kneeling and relativley defenseless.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Still frozen in pain from the low blow, Asami was pulled down into the DDT without resistance. Her head struck the sand, dazing her. Dimly she thought to herself how much of a pain it was going to be to get all of that out of her hair.
"Hate you so much...right now..." she groaned, head down in the sand.
The ninja still held her hands between her legs, but the pain was starting to fade....or maybe it was due to the fact that the DDT had rattled her brain some...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 pm

"I know." Adrian said quietly in return, picking herself up off the sand, not caring about how itchy it was when she grabbed Asami's right leg, the one that almost took her head off twice and twisted it by the ankle. If Adrian couldn't get a submission while her head cleared she'd at least make the rest of the fight a little easier if she couldn't kick or put any pressure on it.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Asami let out a brief scream of pain before she could grit her teeth and silence herself.
The ref, who had been oddly lenient about the low blow due to not wanting to end a pay per view match by DQ, squatted down to see if the ninja would submit. Asami shook her head no but was at a loss on where to go from here. There were no ropes to crawl to and the pain was too excruciating to endure for too long. Still when the ref asked if she was sure she replied with "Yes I'm sure!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Adrian's jaw ached, her boddy was heaving, her breath was heavy and she was coated in a disgusting mixture of sand and sweat. This match was ranking up there with some of the most unpleasant experiences in her life but she was so close to her first victory, it would all be worth it. She wrapped her legs around the ninja's and fell back onto the sand, grunting at the impact but still keeping hold of the ankle lock, grapevining the hold so she couldn't roll out of it.

She'd probably ruined any chance of making a friend with Asami tonight but as she panted out "I just... want to...win!" she twisted the anklie as hard as possible.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 pm

As Adrian fell onto the sand after making sure to scissor the ninja's leg, Asami let out a scream. She was at her first pay per view event, and wanted to win despite the unusual environment. Still, without ropes to reach for and with her opponent's hold too entrenched to break she had no other options aside from risking an injury.
Putting her face down, she tapped her hand against the sand, calling out "I give!" in surrender.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Adrian felt the ref tap her shoulder once the ninja tapped out, instinctivley releasing her grip on her ankle, looking slightly confused as she lay on her back in the sand "I won?" She asked.

"Then she must have kicked me harder than I thought." She mumbled "I'm no way that good to make a ninja submit. She must have knocked me out when I went flying off the rocks. Any second now I'll wake up having lost my first match in japan and I'll still be coated in sand." she rambled on, confusing the hell out of the referee who didn't know whether to call for medical assistance of just raise her hand.

"Sorry I was so rough dream ninja, I'm sure the real you wont hate me though, even if you do..."
Fatigue getting the better of her, she gave in to all her bodies aches and pains and began to start sleeping on the sand.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next