by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 4 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Heather was dazed by Saten's knee to her face earlier, but she was still in her grasp. She brought her hands up to try and pry Saten away, put up a resistance to the girl, but because of her dazed state she didn't have much force behind her prying. If she could just escape from her hands, maybe she could begin to bring out her big moves, start working on using her speed to help her in the fight.

However it wasn't looking good though. Saten was prepping for another move and it ended up coming out of nowhere. Heather found herself in the air for only a little more than a second as Saten jumped back. Then she felt the vicious blow to her face as it dropped down onto Saten's knee. "Guaaagh!" She lets out as her face collides with it. It came close to knocking out her senses but fortunately, or maybe even unfortunately because of the pain it caused Heather, she was still conscious.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten - Page 4 Empty Re: Hell In a Cell - Heather Sunderland vs Saten

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Saten released Heather once her knee met Heather's knee, it seemed Saten was dominating the match quite nicely. Not that she complained, she enjoyed such moments where she could injure her opponent. Even though she could probably strike all opposition from the girl, who looked like she could hardly fight any longer, Saten simply stood up and stepped back, allowing Heather to rest.. Or so it seemed.

Saten straigthened her outfit, waiting quite patiently for Heather to recover, she wanted to hurt her more, hear her cries of mercy before she would finish her off..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:29 pm

Heather writhed around a bit as she rubbed her face, trying to lessen the painful feeling it was having as she stumbled back into the ropes. Shaking her head, she slowly wobbly stood on her feet as she looked over at Saten. She felt like the girl was giving her time to get to her feet, but Heather knew it was just so the crazy girl could inflict more pain on her. She needed to start getting back at the girl, getting her own offense in the match. Her speed needed to start to come into play and she was going to try to do that right now.

Given her slightly dazed state, it took her a bit to gain her bearings, but just as she did, Heather ran to Saten's side. Trying to duck herself down to avoid some sort of retaliation from her, Heather went to run by her, bounce off the ropes on the other side, before coming back at the girl, aiming for a baseball slide like low dropkick at her lower leg.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:45 am

Saten off course did not expect Heather to go for a immidiate offensive. Saten clenched her hands into fists, seeing that Heather was taking rather desperate moves on her.. It didn't really matter to Saten though, the only thing she cared about was injuring other people.

She reared her arm back and swung her fist forward to meet with Heather's face, only to hit air. Saten stood there, blinking a few times. Before she could turn to follow Heather, she was dropkicked, causing her entire body to lose balance and soon enough, fall onto her back with a loud grunt.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"Eh..Hah!" Heather lets out as she gets up onto one knee following the dropkick, seeing Saten fall onto her back from it. A small grin appears on her face as she sees this, thinking she'll finally be able to amount some offense in the match. Getting herself ready, Heather quickly scrambles to her feet to go for a follow up move.

"Heh..you're mine now. I'm gonna kick your ass right back." Heather says, getting a bit cocky just from one move, but she quickly goes to back up her words, trying to act just as she finishes and not waste time. Stepping up towards Saten, Heather jumps forwards, landing on her hands in a handstand before pulling her right hand up and spinning her legs around. She then twists her body, bringing her legs forwards and down attempting to land a dancing leg drop on the downed Saten.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:57 am

Saten rubbed the front of her face while Heather spoke up to her, making it sound like Saten was hers? She wanted to curse out, what right did this girl have just because she got lucky with one strike, while Saten had been dominating her the entire match?

She was distracted however when Heather started to do a handstand and spinning around like that, leaving Saten rather confused on what she was doing and decided to take the time to take away, though she couldn't get to it when the sudden drop came of Heather's leg, which came unexpected and through Saten's defenses, leaving her to cough loudly for air and clutch her stomach.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Rolling backwards, Heather looks over at Saten who for once was the one feeling the pain in the match. Heather looked around for a bit before getting to her feet. Spotting the singapore cane that she had tossed into the ring earlier, a grin appears on her face before she walks over to it and picks it up. Waving it around a bit, Heather walks over to Saten, gripping the cane with both hands.

"This is for kneeing me in the fucking face!" Heather says before pulling the cane up and swinging it down with all her might, aiming to hit Saten's stomach that she had just landed the dropkick on earlier.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Saten had trouble sitting up, the pain in her stomache was annoying, it kept aching further the moment she tried to move against it. She did her best to just ignore the pain and sit up.. That was when she heard Heather's words and then the cane hitting her hard in the stomach, forcing Saten to cough loudly in pain and immidiatly roll onto her stomach, breathed loudly for a new supply of fresh air.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:54 pm

"Egh..yeah, that'll show you. Don't think I'm done there though." Heather says, her cockiness starting to really show through as she tosses the cane away before looking around again. Her gaze meets the chair that she threw in earlier and she nods her head to herself. "Alright, that will do just fine." She says out loud as she looks back over at Saten who has rolled over onto her stomach. Reaching down, Heather tries to grab at her hair to try and yank her up. If she can do this without interruption, she'll then try to get her into a DDT position.

"This will show you that I'm not messing around. You like dealing pain to me so much, well I think I'm starting to take a liking of doing the same to you." Heather says with a small grin as she tries to pull Saten over to the chair that's lying on the canvas. If she can get over to it, she'll then jump up and attempt to hit Saten with an impaler DDT onto the chair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Saten was forced towards the chair but that was where she suddenly grinned. When Heather jumped up and tried to drag Saten along, she quickly brought her hands down to grab and squeeze Heather's rear, immidiatly charging forward so she would not be forced to fall with her, rather, she tried to keep Heather lifted while remaining in the side headlock, trying to rush forward while holding her and trying to ram her back against the turnbuckle.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next