Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack - Page 12 Empty Re: Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

Post by Darius Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

"What the fuck is this?!| Sarah demanded right away.

"It's Raiye!" Rika answered happily, gesturing at the beaten down girl. "She beat you up and kidnapped you so we went to go get her back! We brought her back here so you could get a piece of her too!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Sarah shouted, anger now evident in her voice. Rika's smile dropped from her face, and Nha and Sha frowned uncertainly. "I told you to leave it alone! Told you to leave her alone! WHy the fuck didn't you listen to me!?"

"B-But," Rika stammered, now quite unsure of herself. "Th-They did it to you, s-so I thought-"

"So what? We're like them now? This is the kinda shit we do?!" She marched up to Nha and Sha, and both of them stiffened nervously. "Let her go now!" The twins immediately somplied, and none to gently threw Raiye to the floor. "Now everyone get out!"

"But-" Rika started.

"NOW!" Sarah shouted finally. Nha and Sha quickly made to leave, slipping out the door as soon as they could. Rika, looking like a wounded puppy, was not far behind them. As the doors closed the only ones left in the appartment were Sarah and Raiye. The Queen of Brawl looked down at the Phoenix disdainfully, naked and bruised, and she sniffed.

"Get the fuck up," she ordered.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, this wasn't the reaction she expected from Sarah but it did make her feel even more guilty for what she did, it was true Raiye really did lower herself from her standards by only accepting money for her work, no matter what she did, it was purely for money..

When everyone left and she was told to get up, Raiye tried to get back up, her legs shaking from her own weight while she remained balanced for now, it was still hard for her to move after what happened.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Sarah watched with disdain as Raiye struggled to pick herself back up. From the looks of it Rika and the twins had really done a number on Raiye. Sarah wouldn't deny there was a certain bit of satisfaction after what Raiye had put her through, but Sarah never wanted this.

When Raiye was Sarah looked her dead in the eyes, her green ones glaring into her red ones. Sarah would say nothing for quite some time, just looking at Raiye silently. Then her fist would clench tightly, rearing back before she would hit Raiye across the jaw with one of the hardest punches she had ever thrown.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Raiye was just as silent as Sarah but it seemed that it was only because Raiye wasn't sure what to say to her, what can you say to an old friend you betrayed? She was snapped back to reality by the sudden punch, one that almost broke her jaw, she stumbled backwards and soon fell right off balance and hard onto her , coughing out loudly and spitting out blood. Great, another area that was going to bitch at her for a few weeks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 am

"That was for all the shit that was done to me," Sarah explained curtly, now clutching her the fist that she had hit Raiye with. She still wasn't fully healed, and just hitting raiye with that punch left her sore. "Now we're even." Sarah would then take a seat on her couch, fished a cigarette out of her pocket and lit it up in her mouth. "Sit down," she ordered Raiye, gesturing at the spot on the couch beside her. Taking a long drag on the cigarette Sarah sighed out a column of smoke. "So how you feeling?" she asked Raiye casually.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Raiye licked up the blood that came from her mouth, she really hadn't felt a punch like that for a while and it wasn't feeling any better in this situation. Her eyes shifted to look up at Sarah when she was told to take a seat, clumbsily trying to get back upon her feet and slowly heading over to the couch to sit besides Sarah, hunched forward so she was glaring at the floor again. " ...Had it been a few hours ago, I'd say I was well underway to becoming one of ' them ' ... Now.. I just don't know. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Sarah watched as Raiye stumbled her way to her feet again, this time on account of her, and plop herself on the couch beside her. Sarah took another drag on her cigarette and gave Raiye a once over again. "Wow," she said. "They really did a number on you, didn't they?" She took another cigarette from her pack and offered one to Raiye. "I never wanted them to do this, you know. I was content with just healing up and forgetting that shit from that night never happened."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun May 01, 2011 3:34 pm

" They did it for you, you should be happy. " She took the cigarrete and glared down at it. " And we both know I deserved it.. It was either them.. Or Lute's crew. " She then applied pressure to the cigarette, mostly because of the pain was straining her. " And Lute wants to kill me, perhaps I should just let her.. I pretty much abandoned everyone for the sake of more money.. "

Last edited by 131 on Sun May 01, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Sarah sniffed when Raiye said she should be happy with those three. They had went behind her back and beaten someone to within an inch of her life. Someone she had told them to stay away from. Still, she supposed she should be flattered they would go to such lengths just for her. She held out her lighter for Raiye, offering to light her cigarette. "You sound like a fucking emo song," Sarah said. "Cry me a fucking river why don't you. I thought you were a survivor. So you screwed up, big fucking deal. Instead of running away like a pussy take them head on."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 am

Raiye shifted her head to the side and allowed Sarah to light her cigarette, letting it remain within her mouth and took a long inhale once it was lit. She leant back against the couch and glared up at the ceiling, pulling the cigarette from her lips. " Well.. I just got beaten severely.. Then Nha tried to rape me.. Been moving the wrong way, Sarah.. Perhaps it's because they've beaten me.. But now that I've had time to think.. I've fucked up alot more then this. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down