by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

2 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Vengeance of the Gatt Attack - Page 11 Empty Re: Vengeance of the Gatt Attack

Post by Darius Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:40 am

Nha's facew turned red from excitement, throwing her head back and moaning in absolute pleasure. Raiye was unexpectedly gentle when she could be, and the treatment to her crotch was testement to that. "Oh, if the other Era of Hell girls could see this!" Nha gushed giddily. She would cup one of Raiye's breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You don't have to be afriad of me. Use your tongue..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:04 am

Raiye found it a little amusing how misinformed all of them were, that they still have not yet seen this new threat called the Horus Heresy coming and that the Era of Hell was actually helping.. Though she wasn't here to discuss it or anything like that, she let out a vibrating moan against Nha's crotch while her breast was being squeezed and with the encouragement she was giving was it Raiye's little moment to let her tongue come out and trail it over Nha's crotch.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 am

Nha moaned blissfully when Raiye's tongue first came into contact with her sex. Such a feeling and knowing she had completely dominated Raiye was breath taking for the blue twin. Her one hand pushed Raiye further towards her crotch while her other continued to massage Raiye's breast. As Raiye pleasured her Nha's legs would tighten around her throat on reflex. "I should ask Sarah if I can keep you," Nha whispered. "Just for sex of course. My heart belongs only to Sarah. So dpn't be getting any ideas. Understand?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Raiye really wanted to tear this girl apart with all she had but she knew that even if she managed to beat Nha, there was others that would be in her way, others she couldn't defeat. She stroked her tongue up and down Nha's sex, a faint moan coming from Raiye directly into her crotch whenever Nha touched her at a sensitive spot, she didn't like having her breasts and sex played with, atleast not with Nha, her cheeks were warm and red, unable to hide the embarassment Nha was making her feel.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:38 pm

"Oh yes!" Nha moaned, pumping her crotch harder against Raiye's face. With everything that had been done she was very close to cumming. "Oh yes! Yes!"

Suddenly there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Nha! Hey Nha!"

Nha stopped rubbing Raiye's breast and turned to the door with a groan. "What? I'm busy!"

"I'm sure you are," Rika called back, and Nha could tell she was rolling her eyes on the other side of the door. "But Sarah's on her way up!"

That made Nha pause. "Oh damn," she sighed. She looked down at Raiye and smiled. "So close, huh? Oh well, maybe next time." Nha would then finally unwind her legs from Raiye's neck, releasing her from the standing headscissors. "Now let's go meet your old friend." Greabbing Raiye by the hair she would drag her by it out of the bedroom to prepare for Sarah's arrival.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Raiye was hoping Nha would cum soon, just so this whole ordeal was done with, she overheard the conversation and hearing that Sarah was arriving, there wasn't much Raiye could actually hope for, her eyes fell shut in defeat, she was actually giving up now. She was or probably is still close to being Nha's plaything, flinching as she awas dragged out by her long hair, biting softly upon her tongue to silence herself.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Nha opened the door to Sarah's bedroom to rejoin the other two in the living room. Sha was sitting on the couch and Rika was standing idly by the door. Both turned to look at Nha when she came out dragging Raiye. Seeing how worn out Raiye looked and how flustered and satisfied Nha looked it wasn't hard to see what had transpired in that bedroom. "What?" Nha asked innocently.

"Nothing," Rika sighed. "Anyway, Sarah's on her way upstairs. "Let's get this bitch ready." She would then march up to Raiye, and deliver a hard and unexpected punch to Raiye's stomach. Nha would then force Raiye onto her knees, grabbing one of her arms, while Sha would get up and grab the other one, keeping her prostrated on her knees.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Raiye was silent the entire ' journey ' to the living room, she coughed loudly when the punch was send into her exposed stomach, forced upon her knees and held in place by the twins, staring quietly at the floor while she breathed loudly for the renewal of air within her lungs, things weren't going to look up, then again, did they ever? With the many mistakes and her drunk aggressive habbits, this was bound to happen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Rika smirked as Raiye was set in place. Sarah was going to be so proud of her for this! It was then that the front door opened. "Hey," Sarah said as she came in. After her severe beating a few nights ago she was still covered in baddages. Some were wrapped around her forehead, some around her arms and legs, and there was one on her nose healing from being broken. "Damn, I wish we had an elevator. Gurts like a bitch going up those stairs."

"Sarah!" Rika cheered, and would jump forward to hug her friend around the waist.

Sarah grunted in pain. "Easy kid!" Sarah groaned through a pained smile. "I still got sore ribs here."

"Sorry," Rika replied with an embaressed smile. "But maybe this will cheer you up! You'll never guess what the girl's and I did! Ta-da!" Rika would then gesture to Raiye, still held down by the twins, who both had malicious smirks on their faces. Sarah's eyes fell upon Raiye's beaten form, and her eyes widened at the sight.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Raiye didn't look up when she heard Sarah's voice, nor did she speak. She simply stared with half open eyes down at the floor. She wondered what was to become of her now, she knew she as going to suffer more, heck she'd be lucky enough if they knock her out before they would break her some more but she didn't seem to care anymore, why would she? Perhaps this is wat she deserved despite how much it hurted, she was just going to let it happen, Sarah pretty much deserved her payback for Raiye's betrayal.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down