Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

ReneeCockyUndercard, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 7 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 27, 2011 8:11 am

As Sakura let go of the hold Yue fell towards the mat where she hit the mat chest first which caused Yue to wince in pain. But soon Yue felt Sakura begin to pull her panties off and she managed to get a hand down to her undergarment in just enough time to prevent her from being exposed to the crowd even more than she was already being exposed "No you will not humiliate me again." Yue said kicking her feet at Sakura trying to hit her opponent anywhere she could as Yue didn't care where she hit as long as she was able to keep her panties.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 7 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 28, 2011 9:18 am

"No... I will humiliate you over and over and over again," the cowgirl retorted.

However, Sakura backed off a little at Yue's wild kicks. The little wretch still seemed protective of her remaining clotching, and it wasn't worth risking a bruise to her lovely body when there were so many other ways she could torment Yue.

Watching her downed opponent carefully as she lashed out with her feet, Sakura stepped forwards and tried to catch her raised ankles as she kicked. If she was successful in grabbing a foot in each hand, Sakura would hold on to them firmly and step forwards, folding Yue's legs up and over her head. Eventually Yue would be bent in two in a painful matchbook pin position, with her ankles held to the mat either side of her head. From here, Sakura was planning to put her in one of her signature holds, the 'Texan Truss'.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Yue continued to kick at Sakura until she felt both of her legs being grabbed by her dominating opponent and thats when Yue started to panic alittle as she lost her ability to fight back. Soon however Yue's legs were soon pinned near her head as Sakura set her up for her special move which caused Yue to squirm weakly in a vain attempt to escape her capture "Let go of me" Yue cried out before also saying "What are you going to do to me?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Swift and assured, Sakura kept her hold on Yue's ankles while laying down at the smaller girl's head. She trapped Yue's left arm and ankle between her legs in a tight scissors, while tucking the limbs on Yue's right side beneath her own arm. Poor Yue was now caught tightly in the spladle, legs bent up and over her head in an uncomfortable and painful position. Sakura laughed at the other girl's misfortune, as she questioned what would happen.
"What am I going to do with you?" she teased. "Whatever I want. Anything and everything," she chuckled.

With Yue trapped in the hold, Sakura had a free hand to leisurely torment her victim. She gave one of Yue's exposed breasts a quick pinch to emphasise her control.
"Why... is there anything you'd like me to do, honey?" Sakura grinned, moving her hand down Yue's body to strart stroking her upturned crotch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Yue struggled weakly against Sakura but soon she was trapped by her opponent and Yue knew that only bad things were going to happen from this point on but when Sakura said she was going to do "Everything and anything" to Yue, Yue began to struggle harder until her nipple was suddenly pinched which caused her struggles to stop immediatly and her face to turn red. Sakura then asked what Yue would want her to do and Yue yelled out "I want you to get off of me." but then Yue felt a hand start to rub against her crotch and her face turned even redder as she knew what Sakura was going to do to her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue May 31, 2011 7:22 pm

“Get off of you!? Sorry, but you’️re mine now,” Sakura grinned, giving Yue’️s upturned ass a playful slap. She would then slide her hand inside the waistline of Yue’️s underwear, fingers probing down towards the trapped girl’️s pussy.
“You’️re going to submit to me. Wouldn’️t you rather it be the easy way, than the hard way?” Sakura purred softly as she played with her opponent’️s crotch inside her panties, slowly starting to slip fingers inside of her. The crowd was loving this, with poor Yue now held in an extremely vulnerable position.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:55 am

Yue squirmed underneath Sakura as her opponents fingers made her feel uncomfortable and yet she felt pleasured all at the same time but Yue was still stuck in this humiliating position and she couldn't break free but as soon as Sakura asked her if she wanted it the easy or hard way Yue knew that she had no choice and she meekly asked "If i give up will you let me go and stop humiliating me?" Yue asked this hoping that she could retain some of her modesty in front of the crowd and that she hoped that Sakura would show her some mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Haha, maaybee..." Sakura drawled. "If you asked really nicely..."
Meanwhile the cowgirl kept probing Yue's pussy with her free hand, rubbing her fingers back and forth in an attempt to stimulate her victim yet further.
"Gettin a little wet, hmm?" the pink-haired girl teased. "Maybe you'll just end up humiliating yourself before too long..."
Sakura was really enjoying herself as she tormented her poor opponent, if anything she was spoilt for choice in ways to finish the helpless smaller wrestler. It would be fun deciding.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:14 am

Yue hesitated for a moment as she thought about surrendering but then a shiver ran through her body as Sakura's fingers continued to work her magic and Yue final decided to try her luck "I submit, Now please will you let me go" Yue said hoping that that was nice enough for Sakura as Yue's face was becoming flushed and her sex was getting wetter and wetter the more Sakura played with Yue's privates.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:13 pm

As her folded-up plaything began to say “I submit”, Sakura began a loud, fake cough, in an unsubtle attempt to drown out the other girl’️s words. It was obvious the ref girl had heard, but it was also obvious that Sakura was choosing to ignore the submission for now.

“Oh, I’️m sorry, did you say something?” Sakura grinned, feigning ignorance. The cowgirl then withdrew her free hand from Yue’️s wet pussy, only to pull it up and clamp it down over the trapped girl’️s nose and mouth. She was now preventing her victim from breathing, as well as speaking.

“The problem is that lovely soft voice of yours!” Sakura said with some spite, vindictively squeezing hard on the smaller girls face to cause her some pain along with her suffocation. “It doesn’️t carry too well! You wanna try and say that again, huh?”

However, the callous cowgirl would keep her hand firmly over Yue’️s face, preventing any response. By doing this she was also smearing the girl’️s own pussy juices into her nose and mouth, which would cause some extra distress, though the main threat facing poor Yue now was probably suffocation.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next