Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 6 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Yue couldn't believe that her Kimono was just tossed into the crowd but that didn't disturb her as much what Sakura said about showing them more of Yue's beautifully pale body. "Just stay away from me" Yue said meekly as she continued to crawl and roll away to the farthest corner away from Sakura. If she managed to get there Yue would try to get into a sitting position so that she could try to recover some of her energy and mabye some of her modesty as well.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 6 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by hamish1024 Sat May 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Sakura turned round from her showboating to see Yue propping herself up in the corner. The cowgirl shook her head and marched towards her opponent.
"I ain't done with you yet, not by a long shot!"
Sakura fully intended to make an example of this girl who'd dared to face her. With Yue slumped in the corner, Sakura would grab her head then try to pull her along the ropes, face-first to give her a nasty friction burn. If the rope-rake worked, Sakura would toss her hapless victim to the mat, and stoop to tear the clothing away from Yue's chest.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Yue saw Sakura approach her but she couldn't get away from Sakura and soon she felt her face being rubbed against the ropes which had Yue flailing her arms in pain as her face got a nasty case of friction burn. But to make matters worse Yue was then thrown to the mat and soon the silk covering her chest was soon torn away revealing Yue's small, perky breasts to the entire audience but Yue was too busy covering her face from the pain to realize what had just happened.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Sakura just laughed callously as Yue clutched her face, unaware that her now-naked breasts were on display to everyone.
"Haha, hey hun, you gonna cover up or what?" she cackled, casually tossing her opponent's top out of the ring. When the anguished Yue didn't immediately respond, Sakura put her boot on she smaller girl's chest and started grinding it down onto one of her bare breasts.
"Hey, I said your tits are out, bitch!" she smirked, continuing to press down hard on her victim. "Now, I know they ain't a patch on my two beauties, but still..." Sakura would in fact cup her own breasts at this point, pushing them up and out for the benefit of the crowd, as she tormented her foe.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 am

Yue was still clutching her face from the rope burn but then she heard Sakura's words concerning her now exposed breasts but before she could do anything about it she felt her tormentors boot grinding down into the soft flesh which made Yue scream in pain. Yue waekly pushed against the offending boot as she didn't even seem to hear Sakura's continuing taunts as her only concern was the pain in her breast.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon May 23, 2011 8:00 pm

"Oh dear... what must all these folks think of you?" Sakura teased, eventually removing her boot from Yue's chest. She would then deliver a sharp kick to the smaller girl's ribs to make her turn onto her side.
"Come on, hun, cover yourself up..." the cowgirl chided, stooping to flip Yue onto her front. Her bare breasts were hidden again for now... it almost seemed like Sakura was helping Yue for once.
"There, see, a bit of modesty for ya..." Sakura began. However, as she said this, she moved to step on the back of the facedown girl's thighs, grabbing Yue's feet and tucking them behind her own legs. Once their legs were securely entwined, she reached down to grab Yue's arms.
"...well, before I let the whole damn arena get a good look!" she laughed in the other wrestler's ear.
With a hold on all four of Yue's limbs, Sakura could now rock backwards, pulling Yue up off the mat, the cowgirl pushing up with her legs to hold her half-naked opponent up in the air. If all went to plan, she would have secured Yue in an impressive, and painful-looking, Mexican Ceiling hold.
"Always... wanted to try this" the cowgirl grunted.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 am

Yue groaned as she was kicked onto her chest but at least she was on display to the crowd but then she heard what Sakura was saying to her and Yue began to panic as she was placed in the painful and humiliating hold "No, No let me go" Yue cried out in her weak voice as she pleaded towards Sakura as she began to cry as she was once again revealed to the entire crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Sakura smirked at Yue's pleas as she kept up the hold on the smaller girl, holding her half-naked body up in the air by all four limbs.
"I'll let you go when you submit the match... let everyone know I'm the better woman..." she grinned.
The ceiling hold was a little strenuous to maintain, but Sakura was prepared to keep going - Yue's light frame was relatively easy to support, and the humiliation factor pleased her no end, so the cowgirl would keep up the torment a little longer yet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 pm

"N,no, i won't submit" Yue said although there was a strain in her voice as the idea of having the pain and humiliation end was tempting but even though Yue was getting destroyed by her opponent her pride would not let her give up even though her mind told her to do so. However even as Yue refused to give up she was still trapped in the ceiling hold and there really was nothing she could do to escape from Sakura or her humiliation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 pm

"Sure??" Sakura urged, while increasing the intensity of the humiliating hold even further. She held this for a few more painful seconds, before apparently becoming bored.
"Well, it's your funeral," she sighed. "You just signed youself up for a whole lotta torture!!"
Sakura kicked up with her legs to break the hold, tossing Yue up and over her head. The cowgirl would leisurely get back up to her feet, not even bothering to look at her opponent. She would then turn round, and if Yue was still on the ground she would stand right over her, stooping to grab at the hem of Yue's panties.
"Strip for the cameras!" she teased, before moving to slip the underwear off of Yue's hips.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next