by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cooons16

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shower Service (Marisa and Tana)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower Service (Marisa and Tana)

Post by valen311 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:48 am

Marisa smiled, continuing to stroke Tana's clit for a few more moments then said. "No. I'm going to get you cleaned up. Well as clean as a dirty girl can get."
With that, she took up a nearby cloth and some shower gel. After working up a lather on the cloth she used it Tana, first washing Tana's back with slow relaxing circular motions, giving the Asian's arousal time to cool a little. When it came time for Tana's front however, Marisa abandoned the cloth, instead spreading the gel on her hands. Taking Tana's breasts in her hands she moved her hands up and down the prized orbs, starting from the base all the way to the nipple, which she teased with flicks of her fingers and firm tugs. Then she would move back down Tana's breasts, squeezing gently while moving them in circles, a breast massage that treated the Dominator like a conquering queen fresh from the battle....
"Mmm, I read that you milked Mazzie out there." the Platinum Blond stated. "Must've been delicious, looking into her eyes as those defeated tits yielded to you."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Shower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower Service (Marisa and Tana)

Post by anegge Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:21 am

Tana sighed out hard letting the tension of the match release as Marisa massaged her back and shoulders. But her breath turned into a soft moan as Marisa treated her breasts to the same attention. "Oh yes, it was amazing, the poor girl had no idea what I was doing to her." responded Tana proudly. "I've never destroyed a pair that huge before." She motioned with her hands to represent the size, "They were almost comical."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Shower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 GXChUKwShower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 1BElGMIShower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 am

Marisa gave an amused giggle at the size of the breasts Tana had represented.
"Wow, that big? You should bring her over to play sometime, love, at least while you have her tamed." she said before kissing the sides of the Japanese woman's neck. She also let the water cascade down Tana's front, washing away the soapy foam.
"Now that you're clean, and while we still have this locker room to ourselves, I think we should move on to more urgent matters." she declared, her hand cupping the soft lips of Tana's pussy as she said the word 'urgent.'

Last edited by 133 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Tana gasped softly as the warmth of the American woman's palm infiltrated her sex. Unlike Mazzie she hadn't gotten any release in that match. She draped her arms around the girl's waist and nodded her approval lighty.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Shower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 GXChUKwShower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 1BElGMIShower Service (Marisa and Tana) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Marisa turned Tana back around so she was facing the model. Her lips pressed into the hollow of the Dominator's throat, kissing and sucking. Then they slowly began their trip south, her tongue trailing across Tana's smooth skin. She paused at Tana's breasts, teasing her hard nipples with quick flicks of her nimble tongue and sharp, gentle nips with her teeth. But she eventually moved on, going down to her knees while placing Tana's hands against the wall of the shower stall to brace herself.
Not wanting to tease her lover any more, Marisa's mouth met the Japanese girl's pussy, her tongue fluttering against Tana's clit. The large pearl had tribbed many an orgasm out of the Platinium Blond, but many matches and sessions in the bedroom taught Marisa how vulnerable the sensitive button was to her expert tongue.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Tana ran her fingers through Marisa's hair as she was backed into the wall, her butt pressing up against the cold tile as her American love began to slide down her body. "Uhh, ohh" groaned Tana through gritted teeth as the blond expertly toyed with her sensitive nipples.

The gorgeous blond was finished playing around and descended towards her true target causing Tana to clench her fists and arch. There wasn't a lot Tana could do to participate in this position, a sign that Marisa truly meant this part of the encounter to be one sided. It was fine with Tana. She deserved it after all, after that match. But Tana could still offer verbal encouragement. "Ohh, god, yes, you dirty bitch. You are the best! That's sooo good!" she moaned raising her right leg to hook it up on Marisa's shoulder and expose her sex even more. (It wasn't as if Marisa needed help though.)

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

"Of course I'm the best." Marisa paused as she replied somewhat haughtily.
Then she resumed her work, her tongue nimbly playing across the Dominator's clitoris.
When Tana placed her leg up on her shoulder Marisa took advantage of the position. Her tongue slid teasingly up and down the slit of Tana's sex, sampling the familiar taste of her honey.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 pm

"Ohhh," Tana moaned out louder leaning back into the wall as she was licked inside. She she began to pant deeply shutting her eyes to concentrate on the feeling.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Reaching up, the model spread the lips of Tana's pussy open, fully exposing it to her tongue. It rapidly fluttered against the inner workings of the Dominator's sex for several moments. Then Marisa would release her lover's sex, returning her eager mouth to Tana's clit. After giving it a brief kiss, she sucked on the love pearl, it's large size letting Marisa nip gently at it between swirls of her tongue...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:04 am

Tana let her body go, her pussy flooding thickly with cum. Marisa's clever mouth leaving her clitoris throbbing with desire. There was no reason to hold back now. "Finish me, you amazing slut." demanded Tana tears in her eyes from the shear pleasure the American was causing her. Tana balled her fists slamming them back against the tile in desperate lust.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next