Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell's Carnival has opened

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hell's Carnival has opened - Page 3 Empty Re: Hell's Carnival has opened

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Despite the fact that Cerbera was very hostile towards the Era of Hell all of a sudden, she didn't seem to finish Keiko off. However, the lights started to go down, there wasn't enough power to keep them on much longer. Cerbera could hear a storm approaching, the rain was already dropping on them and she quickly moved back to grab her umbrella, looking like she was going to leave but her eyes remained on Keiko, watching the tears falling down the girl's cheeks..

Cerbera stepped close to Keiko, looking down at the hands that reached out to her, kneeling down infront of her and holding the umbrella above Keiko, looking into her eyes quietly.

Last edited by 131 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:00 am

Thunder roared and a lightning flashed. Keiko simply stared at Cerbera, wanting to hear an answer, she just wanted an answer to her question. When it seems like Cerbera wasn't going to say anything, Keiko gulped so she can clear her throat, before yelling in front of Cerbera's face. "WHY!?!" She questioned again, those tears in her eyes now falling down her cheeks. "I thought... we were family... You were one of my most important people in my life... I... I don't want this..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:05 am

Cerbera brought her free hand up and idly stroked her thumb under the girl's eye to wipe away the tears, tilting her head to the side, wanting to say something but not finding the right words. " She pressed the handle of her umbrella to Keiko's hand to make sure the girl would take a hold of it, if she has done so she will pick up Keiko in her arms and guide her to one of the open stands, putting Keiko there first before getting Obsidia, Pearl and Yuriko to put them next to her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Keiko just didn't move an inch. She wanted to hear an answer. But she didn't... She hesitantly grabbed the handle of the umbrella, and let Cerbera carried her to one of those stands to sit on. She then watched mindlessly as her friends' and sister's bodies were placed right beside her, not saying a word.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Cerbera took a few steps back to watch them, the rain pouring down on her hair and body but it didn't seem the phase her. This was supposed to be her hide out but sadly she was found out, turning to head for one of the other stands to grab something which seemed to be her old jacket she always wore. She hurried brought it over to Keiko and wrapped it around her body to keep her warm, leaning down to plant on last kiss on Keiko, which was on the lips time and handed her Cerbera's own phone to call back up with, stroking her hand a few times over Keiko's cheek before she walked back and tried to run off, only to be halted by a figure standing infront of her.. Dressed in a black cloak and underneath what seemed to be a black loose shirt, black skirt and black combat boots.

When Cerbera expected her face underneath that hood, she could tell it was Lute, who didn't seem happy anymore, quite frankly, she was the opposite. The type of expression that as only seen once when Lute was injured at Keiko and went berserk afterwards. The two stared eachother for a while, not one of them making a move but there was an obvious tension between them.

Last edited by 131 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:49 am

Keiko continued to look on at Cerbera, looking into those pure eyes of hers. It almost seems as if this was goodbye. Snuggling against herself as Cerbera wrapped the jacket around her kimono, Keiko silently sighed in dissatisfaction. But then, she gasped before the two kissed, closing her eyes softly to remember this moment, before re-opening them as soon as the kiss ended. She took Cerbera's cell phone, and nodded to her. "I'll... I'll be waiting..." She muttered, wiping the remaining tears in her eyes, before she saw Cerbera off, until Lute appeared in the girl's way.

Keiko slightly became alarmed. She knew that Lute was trying to stop Cerbera, but it's already settled. "L-Lute-chan... It's over! Please, just let her go!" She shouted from the stands so she could hear her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:53 am

Lute had never attacked someone.. Never, not unless they attacked her first. Cerbera and Keiko already knew that though even to Cerbera's surprise, Lute suddenly rushed straight towards her and tried to punch her straight in the face, Cerbera managed to duck low and jumped backwards, not quite sure if she should be attacking Lute even though Lute immidiatly went on for a new attacking, making Cerbera run past her and away from her, creating some distance between them.

Lute turned to look at Cerbera and chased her, trying to tackle her down when she would be close enough.. Just a few steps more..

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:01 am

Keiko's eyes widened when she saw Lute attacking her, something she slightly never expect. "Stop!" She yelled out, almost bringing herself up to cry again. When the two didn't seem to start fighting, she had to step in. Taking off the leather jacket and putting the cellphone away, Keiko quickly sprinted in between Cerbera and Lute, and faced the latter, spreading her arms wide in a defenseless position as a means to make Lute stop attacking, and looked at her with such serious eyes. "I said stop."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:03 am

Lute did blink for a bit but quickly tried to bypass Keiko to go after the retreating Cerbera, not liking what Keiko was doing, picking Cerbera's side after everything Lute has done for them both, she felt like she was being the villain now but she didn't want to think about it, growling as Cerbera was gettng away.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 am

However, Keiko would merely wrap one of her arms around Lute's waist and hold her there, using her other arm and wrapping around Lute entirely for a tight but harmless hug. "S-Stop!" She pleaded, watching as Cerbera used this opportunity to finally escape.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next