Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:20 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hell's Carnival has opened

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hell's Carnival has opened - Page 4 Empty Re: Hell's Carnival has opened

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:28 am

Lute saw Cerbera slowly going out of her sight, her mind not pin pointed that even Keiko was against her when it came to Cerbera, her eyes half opened saying nothing to Keiko as she was hugged but soon enough she forcefully shook herself loose from the hug and walked off without a word, not even wanting to look Keiko in the eye for this, she had just lost all faith in the happiness she thought she shared with others.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 am

Keiko quickly released the hug as soon as she felt Lute acting too forceful, and merely looked at her while she walked away with saddened eyes. "I-I'm sorry!..." She yelled out so Lute could hear.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 am

It was then that Lute snapped when she heard Keiko's apology, stopping dead in her tricks and soon enough she turned to look over her shoulder at Keiko with her fiery eyes, a hateful glare given to the girl.

" What the hell do I need your fucking sorry for, HUH!? I've spend my entire life looking after people who basically betray or cast me aside like trash! Maybe my mom was right after all! "

She spoke about what her mom had said during a night Keiko had accidentally heared the conersation, then resuming to walk away and back to Cerbera's house to gather her stuff, she wasn't planning to stay any longer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:44 am

Keiko stood silent and nearly speechless as she heard Lute's rant. She tried to say something, but instead, she shallowed her tears and slowly walked towards the girl, trying to catch up. "P-Please! Don't leave us! I don't want you to leave too!!" She shouted as she started to pick up into a running pace, her hand reaching out to grab Lute's shoulder.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 am

The moment she heard Keiko was close enough, she'll turn to send a vicious punch straight towards Keiko's face but even that was going to be but a warning punch, it couldn't knock her out but it would still be enough to knock the girl back.

" Would you shut the fuck up!? You made your decision when it came down to it! I would've captured Cerbera and have her talk to us but it seems everything is wasted! I am done wasting my time on people like Cerbera and you! I'd rather die then to get my heart broken every single time! "

The only thing Lute was giving was another hateful, cold glare, waiting to see if Keiko would back down.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 am

"Ah!" Keiko yelped and her two hands immediately clutched her face, taking a couple of steps back. She started to sob now as she heard what Lute said, and she fell down onto all fours, almost as if she was bowing down to her. "P-P-Please... Stay... I don't want you to go! I'll do anything!" She said in such a sober voice, already completely soaked in the rain.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:53 am

" .. You're too late, you can keep waiting for Cerbera for all I care, I'm going to her house to pick up my stuff and leave. " She then turned again to walk off, making sure her last words came out as harsh and cold as possible.

" I don't want you around me anymore, Keiko. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 am

Keiko nearly gasped out, looking up at Lute and looked at her as the latter walked away. She broke up into tears. "DON'T LEAVE! I BEG OF YOU!" She shouted out, her hand reaching out for her. "Please..." She would mutter very softly at the very end, only watching as Lute walked away.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 am

Even Keiko's loud begging did not stop Lute from walking away, were it in much different circumstances, she would be heart broken and hugging the Keiko like there was no tomorrow.. But this was diferent.. She wanted nothing to do with the Era of Hell any longer, nor with the people around her, she just wanted to be left alone now, to find her own little place to rest.

Meanwhile, Yuriko started to wake up, groaning just a bit.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 am

Keiko continued to sob, collapsing onto her front as the rain continued to poor down on her. She had just lost her first family, well, almost. She still had Obsidia and Pearl, and her own actual family, but even so, Cerbera and Lute meant a lot to her, and it was just heart breaking. She would repeatedly slam her right fist onto the hard ground, not caring if it bleeds from the impact of the hits. She just felt like punishing herself for this as she sobbed like if it seems like forever.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next