Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 am

Summer looked over to Tomomi slowing her attack but not stopping. "Oh, why should I?" she asked curiously, "Didn't she know what she was getting into?" She pulled herself partially up off the girl although she was still pinning Megumi firmly. "Do you need a break?" she asked Megumi, preferring to trust her word over Tomomi's, given the situation.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 am

Tomomi blushed deeply, knowing that she hadn't told Megumi a word about what happened after their hot match. All her friends knew was that Summer had ground Tomomi into an orgasmic mess in the ring and then pinned her. She didn't tell then that that fucked afterwards in the locker rooms as well, and that Summer dominated her.

Megumi looked up at Summer with defiance. She might not be in the best condition to be doing this, but she wasn't going to roll over and give up. "I'm fine," Megumi said, "It'll take more that that to beat me!"

"Sempai! Stop-" Tomomi said, before Megumi cut in. "Be quiet!" she shot back, "This is my fight, don't interfere!" Megumi looked back up at Summer, a new fire burning in her eyes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:14 am

Summer gave Tomomi a knowing grin, and softly told her, "I'll do the same to her." She could feel the surge of strength in Megumi's voice. She stared down at her confidently and simply dropped her body back down on the girl roughly spearing her nipples before forcing the girl clit to clit with her again. Now she knew for sure that this girl was secretly submissive and she wanted to see it more than ever. She gave her sexual rival's ear a nibble and asked her, "How much more will it take? Two orgasms? Three or four? I can easily deliver on that, girl."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:29 am

Megumi gasped as Summer dropped down upon her. She moaned again as Summer began to grind their hot bodies together, forcing more sex on sex action. Summer's nipples actually bent Megumi's back this time, crushing them back into her breasts. But even as she was trapped and forced to take it, Megumi was defiant.

"You'll never beat me," Megumi said, before gasping out in pleasure.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am

Summer rolled her eyes pushing up to give her bust another playful nipple pressuring bounce on Megumi's superiorly sized chest. She twisted her hips from side to side brushing her clitoris from side to side across Megumi's. "Shut up," she replied waiting for Megumi to moan again before she locked lips with her trying to finally enforce some french kissing dominance on the brunette.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 am

The battering of her clit forced a long moan out of Megumi's mouth, that was cut off when Summer locked lips and shoved her tongue rudely into Megumi't mouth. Megumi gasped and moaned in their kiss, trying to use her tongue to force Summer's tongue out, but finding herself caught off guard. Summer's sex continued to batter hers, while her hard nipples dug deeply into Megumi's larger chest. Megumi tried to fight back, pushing her sex against Summer's to force some pleasureing right back at her, while pushing upwards with her breasts to try and force Summer's tits to retreat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:50 am

Oh, this was heaven, making love with a girl who could powerbomb her into a oblivion given the chance, and she was on top? Plus, Megumi's struggles were really getting her nice and wet again. Which was good because with her clit getting soaked with love juice it reduced the friction and allowed her sex to skate back and forth over Megumi's as she used her firm clitoris to 'slap Megumi's silly'. Megumi's bosom forced Summer into retreat for the time being as the girl pressed her up with a firm arch of her back. Summer had to satisfy herself with continuing to flick her nips over Meg's slowly softening pair and the electric jolt of pleasure that came every time she did. This time though she finally had Megumi's tongue trapped, she lapped at it forcing it back as she pressed lip to lip with the girl. Remembering the idol's reaction to her lip play she decided to pin Meg's lower lip between her own lip and tongue and suck firmly on it.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 am

"Mmm..." Megumi moaned as Summer sucked on her tongue and lip, pinning her mouth and winning on that front. Megumi's entire body loosened for a moment, her back falling down to a lying position again. Summer's breasts kept on teasing her nipples, refusing to meet her directly but weakening Megumi's breasts nonetheless. That, combined with how fast and hard Summer was riding her, was making Megumi feel so hot... like she was about to cum yet again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 am

Megumi seemed to be relaxing her body from the extreme levels of stimulation Summer kept putting her through. Now was the time to turn all the burners up to full blast and cook the brunette alive. Sexually speaking of course. Summer snagged Megumi's clit tightly to her own again returning to her sledgehammer approach of wearing the girl down, a method that's effectiveness was greatly enhanced by the motion of her hips working in concert with gravity. Likewise she placed her nipples right atop the idol's letting them drill down, hoping to flatten the girl's larger chest to add to the pinned girl's feeling of domination. She locked eyes with the girl displaying her supreme confidence as she sucked on her lip keeping Megumi's tongue trapped as she lapped playfully over it's sensitive surface. It was if her entire body was urging the imprisoned girl to climax once more, even harder than before.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 am

Summer's sexual assault utterly overwhelmed Megumi's defenses, from the battering clit assault that was driving her wild, to her utterly crushed nipples, to her pinned tongue, there was no place Megumi could fight back sexually. Her arms were pinned and her legs were trapped as well. Was there no way she could break free? Would she be forced to cum again, and become Summer's bitch?

Megumi pushed back as hard as she could, using her full strength to go at Summer's sex, breasts, and tongue. She hoped her strength would be enough to force Summer to retreat, and hoped that Summer hadn't sapped too much of her strength.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next