by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Megumi's strength was amazing, even as exhausted as the red head had her. Only moments before Megumi's mighty will combined with that strength had shocked Summer knocking her back from her relentless attack with a firm press on her tits. But at this point it was too late, Summer's insatiable lust had put her in a frenzy from which she would not retreat. Megumi's chest bore up into Summer's pressing into her smaller rack and squishing them somewhat but there was no escape for her speared nipples as Summer's peaches kept battering down on her, wearing on her sensitive, reddened nips until she had them pinned down and inverted beneath her own.

Megumi's strength would drown, in Summer's ocean of desire, and then inevitably in her own. The Irish girl gave her prey the glare of a domionatrix hissing down her throat, "It's over, Megumi. Cum, and submit."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:31 am

Megumi gasped out as Summer's powerful hard nipples crushed hers utterly and forced them back into her breasts. Summer seemed relentless; what strength Megumi had was all wasted. Summer took the blows Megumi dealt out like it was nothing, and struck back with a heated assault of her own. Soon she ran out, and though she still refused to give in, her body had given up.

"N-no!" Megumi gasped. Pleasure rocked through her body, her pussy soaking wet with juices starting to pool on the ground. "I never submit!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Summer nearly growled with frustration as the stubborn Japanese girl resisted her again. After all the sexual fury the pair had thrown at each other she herself was inching very close to her own orgasm, but she had to wrench one from her willful foe first. She was the one on top here and she was going to break Megumi if it took her all night. "Forever is a very long time for you to be pinned under me, Meg. Besides your' wet little pussy is saying different things than your' lips are." Summer informed the girl.

With that Summer returned to her sensual riding of the restrained woman sliding slick lips over their opposing pair to cascade into Megumi in sweet clit on clit kisses. Her wild thrusting like ocean waves had to be eroding Megumi's willpower as her springy little jugs bounced atop Megumi's tits flattening them more and more, forcing the girl's nips to flatten beneath hers with each sensual stroke.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 am

Megumi gasped when Summer renewed her assault, saying such dirty things to her while pressing down so hard. Megumi felt her pleasure building, her orgasm was imminent. "No!" Megumi gasped. Her tits were crushed under Summer's smaller chest, her clit battered and beaten, her cunt begging for a complete release.

"No more!" Megumi gasped, "I-I'm cumming!" Megumi gasped and cried out, finally cumming from Summer's relentless assault. She gasped and bucked, her girl-cum pouring out of her wet womanly slit. It subsided after a few moments, and afterwards Megumi lay in a heap, gasping, knowing that she couldn't take any more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Summer pressed up off of the exhausted idol to finally give her a breather. Her own nude pussy dripped thickly with a mixture of juices down onto Megumi's tummy. Summer grinned down at the brunette musing, "So Miss 'I never submit', it looks like I've drained all your' strength, worked your' sex into a hot, wet mess, and crushed your' fat jugs under my tits. Ready to give in now, or did you want me to just force you to climax over and over helplessly while Tomomi watches?" She licked her lips as her eyes slid up and down the nude girl's body excitedly.

Last edited by 121 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5