by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Summer's heart jumped with excitement as she saw Megumi's apprehensions fade. This was going to be just as much fun as she hoped. She returned the brunette's moan as her opponent teased her lips letting her tongue slide over Meg's and hook around her lip as she did.

She met the girl's grind eagerly letting the tempo of their grind set the rhythm of her movements as she gingerly pressed her bare nipples right into the girl's bra. She slipped her hands down the girl's hips tucking them down the back of her panties to squeeze Megumi's pert butt and press her closer.

Winter looked away from the entangled pair rubbing her neck as she blushed. "So, um, Tomomi. You're head is feeling alright? How is, um, your' singing career going?" she asked sheepishly unsure what to say to the pink haired girl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 am

Summer's skillful tongue entered Megumi's mouth as well, hooking her lip and pulling slightly, opening her mouth a bit more. Megumi was surprised by this move. She hadn't met anyone who had done that before. She pulled her tongue back a bit, running the tip along the top of Summer's tongue before meeting it head on, her mouth clamping shut over Summer's to make sure there was no escape. She allowed herself to get pulled closer and ground against harder by Summer, whose crotch was bumping against hers with great force. Her own hands hugged Summer around the waist tightly, putting her in essentially a bearhug. Megumi would tighten the hold and then lift up, hoping to pull Summer off the ground and surprise her.

Tomomi looked at Winter in surprise when the girl addressed her. "Eh? Oh, I'm fine," she responded, "I woke up a while you two were busy humiliating us, and the doctors said my head was fine." She grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. "Umm, can't you get Summer to stop?" she asked, "I don't think Megumi's in much shape to be facing her like this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 am

Winter gave Tomomi a sarcastic look. "What do you think? Could you stop Megumi?" she asked. The answer was no. That stubborn pair was going to do whatever they pleased to each other, but Winter had the feeling that it wouldn't prove too rough for the two. "Uh, Summer has nothing but good things to say about you..." Winter informed her looking away from both her conversation partner and the scene in front of her.

Summer gleefully cupped Megumi's butt pressing her in tight to the seductive rolling motion of her hips. Megumi seemed to be taking the dominant role for a moment as she sucked the girl's tongue in holding it between the pairs lips. Summer wiggled her tongue as it was pinned down wetting Megumi's lips in return as she gave another muffled moan. But then Megumi began to lift her off the ground making Summer gasp in shock her hands slipping back to grab the girl's forearms as her breasts were pulled up away from Megumi's. Summer looked down at Megumi in surprise wondering what the girl was planning next.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:54 am

"If you put it that way," Tomomi said, "I guess not..." She looked at her embattled sempai again, wondering which side should she pick. "Really? What kinds of things does Summer say?" Tomomi asked, rather curious though she had a sneaking suspicion. Summer probably only liked her for her body after all, that body that Summer dominated.

After lifting Summer up, Megumi grunted and took a step forward, then spun around and slammed Summer against the lockers instead! She broke their kiss for a moment. "Gotcha," she said, before kissing Summer with abandon again, and pinning her against the lockers, grinding her entire body against Summer's nude form now, letting her feel every bit of Megumi's strong form.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"Well," explained Winter thoughtfully, "she said you had the most beautiful voice she'd ever heard and she kept forcing me to listen to songs from your' album. Then she talked about how graceful your' movements were and how she wished she could have seen you dance too. Then she said she really liked your tenacity, and was jealous of your chest. She also mentioned that she had a really fun time with you after your last match, but then clammed up and said something about how 'that's a secret'." Winter turned to Tomomi blushing, "I don't know a lot about you, but I have to admit that I'm kind of jealous too." she muttered clutching her own small b-cups abashed.

Summer gasped as she was reversed and powerfully back up against the lockers. "Oh, you've got me," she agreed with a moan into the girl mouth as Megumi's tongue pressed forcefully back into her. Forceful seemed to be Megumi's keyword in her arousing attacks and Summer was having a hardtime making any headway against wave after wave of her hip presses. Summer massaged Megumi's butt weakly unable to think of anything but how excited the girl's aggression was getting her and turning wet between her legs quickly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:21 am

"Really?" Tomomi said. She was surprised at how much Summer lauded her,even buying her CDs and playing her songs for Winter. "Wow, I never thought Summer would say all that about me," Tomomi said, blushing a bit more. She was glad that Summer didn't talk about what they did after their match. That would be too embarrassing.

"Well, after they finish," Tomomi said, gesturing at Summer, "Maybe I'll give her a show!" She turned to Winter with a smile on her face. "Ne~?"

Megumi continued her forceful attacks, pressing against Summer with every bit of her strength, pushing her breasts and trying to crush Summer's small chest with her own. She also pushed Summer's legs to the side, trying to expose her sex and grind against Summer's sex with her own. Her kissing got more forceful as well, her tongue actively invading Summer's mouth. "You're pretty good, but not good enough Summer!" Megumi thought.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 am

Winter nodded pleased with Tomomi's idea. "Yeah, I think she'd like that. Myself, I don't really care for pop music that much." she admitted. The truth was she didn't really like Eclipse's songs although it was hard to deny the girl's vocal skills.

Summer's eyes lit up as Megumi continued to attack. Oh, it felt so awesome. And Summer wanted more, now that she had overcome her surprise at the reversal she started to thrust back with her hips bringing her thighs around Megumi's waist as she stroked her wet snatch down across Megumi's black bottoms. She was fortunate that Tomomi wasn't the one pinning her to the lockers though because the kind of pressure Megumi was putting on her would have been overwhelming if the brunette's tits had been much bigger than hers. As it is Summer was still able to shift her body slightly bringing her eager nipples down to meet with Meg's exciting another sensual tingle to run through the red head's body.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 am

Tomomi nodded at Winter's words, before turning back to watch the show before them. Megumi looked like she had the upper hand, pinning Summer against the lockers and grinding against her with absolute abandon. Tomomi could never have been this forceful with Summer in their match before. Megumi knew she had Summer on the ropes, with how the redhead was moaning and thrusting back. She could feel Summer's wetness already, though she was lucky that Summer couldn't feel hers. Megumi's panties were absorbing much of it.

Then suddenly Summer's nipples clipped Megumi's through her bra. It sent a shock of pleasure through Megumi's body. She hesitated for a second, before counterattacking. Megumi brought her own breasts up to bear down on Summer's, hoping to crush Summer's nipple to nipple. Megumi still had the advantage of being clothed, though Summer's hands were free and she could change that at any second.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 am

Summer was enjoying being roughly taken by the powerful crimson warrior, but then as her nips clipped Meg's she saw the brunette pause and give an almost silent gasp into her mouth and her eyes focused again. She didn't just want to get fucked silly here, she wanted to dominate this girl just as she had in the ring! Summer took advantage of the girl's pause and pressed her tongue back out of the conundrum it was in forcing Megumi to fight if she wanted to maintain her oral dominance. Then she reached up and popped the hook of the girl's bra off drawing the red cups down and exposing Megumi's raw flesh to hers. She moaned joyfully as Megumi pressed down into her and arched her back causing her firm nipples to flick up across the other girl's suddenly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 am

Megumi felt Summer's tongue take advantage of her momentary pause to push hard, nearly forcing Megumi's out of her mouth. Megumi couldn't give this advantage up; she rolled her hips, grinding into Summer's sex, while her tongue pushed back. Unfortunately, due to all the attention she was giving to her tongue, she didn't notice Summer popping the clip on her sports bra and pulling it down until it was too late. Her c-cup breasts bounced free from the tight confines of her bra, and Summer's nipples relentlessly attacked them, the nipples clipping hard against her own. It made Megumi gasp silently again, but she pushed back. Her own breasts went to battle with Summer's, her bigger breasts pressing in while her equally hard nips flicked at Summer's from above, intending to drive her advance back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next