by ScyldScefing Today at 8:05 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Today at 7:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) Empty Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Summer rubbed her stomach. "Just a bit sore, that's all. I got off easy." she told Winter fishing into her locker for the rest of her shower supplies. Winter frowned, her blue spandex suit pulled half way down to examine the bruises on her chest in the mirror. "I'm not sure they were even doing it intentionally, but it sure aches." She turned back towards her crimson haired partner, "Bet I'm not hurting as much as they are, heh. Do you have the allergenic shampoo?"

Summer handed a small bottle to Winter as they both grabbed towels from the bin. "Yeah, I don't think Megumi knew what hit her at the end." agreed Summer grinning proudly at her own skill.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

After a few moments, Megumi and Tomomi staggered backstage. Megumi had Tomomi'a arm around her shoulder, helping her walk back. The girl was still dizzy from the heavy blow to her head. They were soon in the locker rooms, where Megumi sat Tomomi down on a bench, and she herself could get some rest.

"Tomomi, are you ok?" Megumi asked, looking at her friend. Tomomi gave her a small smile and looked at Megumi.

"I'm fine," she said, "Don't worry. I think I'll be ok." She slowly stood up, nearly falling over again, but managing to stay on her feet. Megumi smiled as well, thanking the gods for Tomomi to be alright.

They heard some rustling from the other side of the row of lockers. Tomomi walked over and took a peek. It was Summer and Winter! Winter was half-undressed, and Summer was completely naked. "Ah!" Tomomi gasped, "Umm, hi there!" Megumi got up to see what was up, walking over to find Summer and Winter as well. She looked at the both of them, biting her lips a little, seemingly really nervous.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) Empty Re: Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse)

Post by anegge Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Winter's eyes widened and she quickly lifted her towel over her chest. Summer grinned softly, "Oh, hey, how are you guys doing? Not too beat up I hope?" she asked clearly nonplussed by her own nude body. Winter's blush slowly faded as she looked the two over, "We did sort of cream you guys at the end there. Is there anything we can help you with?"

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Aftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) GXChUKwAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) 1BElGMIAftermatch aftermath (Seasons/Eclipse) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 pm

"Oh we're fine," Tomomi said, laughing sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head, "I don't think you've done any permanent damage, nothing we can't shrug off at any rate." Tomomi walked over to Summer, deliberately looking over her friend's body. "I hope we didn't hurt you too much," Tomomi said, "Looks like I bruised you a little right here... How's your nose by the way? Megumi apologizes for what she did, of course."

Megumi was still tense, not letting her eyes leave Winter. The girl had been hostile from the very beginning, and Megumi knew enough to see that she was pretty hostile now. "Ah, I am sorry," Megumi said, keeping her voice even, "A little sore after that submission, but it's nothing I can't shrug off."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:03 am

Summer smiled softly at Tomomi, "Oh, it's fine, nothing broken. It stopped bleeding after I held it with kleenex." Winter raised one eyebrow, sensing Megumi's tension, "Look, you," she snapped, "We settled things in the ring, okay? You don't need to act all tough anymore." Winter sat down on the bench and pulled her suit back up placing her shower supplies in a small basket near her locker.

Summer turned and gave Winter a look scratching her head. Then she gave Megumi a glare, "Actually I do have something to settle with Megumi." Winter looked taken aback, "What?" she asked visibly confused that Summer would start something after such a rough match.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 am

Megumi's eyes narrowed. "I'm not acting all tough!" she snapped, then suddenly stopped herself. "You're too on edge Megumi," she thought. She took a deep breath, calming herself down. "Sorry. I guess I'm just a little nervous," she said.

When Summer turned on Megumi, Tomomi immediately grabbed her arm to hold her back. "You can't do that Summer," she said chidingly, "You're in no condition to start a fight with Megumi right now. If you back off, umm... I'll let you do whatever you want as a reward!"

"Stop that Tomomi," Megumi said. She turned to Summer. "What do you want?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:37 am

Summer stuck her tongue out a bit. She strutted over to the brunette letting her small breasts bounce with each sultry swing of her hips. "You said when you beat me, you'd fuck my brains out. But I beat you. So, it would only be fair," she leaned up against Megumi's dress slipping one hand under the rear of her skirt and cupping her butt softly.

Winter rolled her eyes relieved at the type of score Summer intended to settle.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 am

"...I said that, did I?" Megumi said. She seemed a lot more nervous all of a sudden. Tomomi, standing behind Summer, seemed both scared and embarrassed as well, blushing deeply while pushing her skirt down. Megumi decided to ignore her and Winter, and focus on the threat at hand.

"So, by any honorable standard, I should let you fuck me because you beat me," Megumi said, "Fine then. I keep my word." Megumi took a step back, getting some space to undo the clip on her dress, pulling off her collar and letting the loosened red garmet fall to the floor. underneath, she had a red sports bra and a black pair of panties on.

"I do have one thing to say though," Megumi said, "I'll be fighting back quite a bit, since I don't like to be played with by strangers. If you're ok with that, then come at me!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 am

Summer grinned sensing Megumi's fear. There was something about this girl that made her different than Tomomi for sure. She acted so nervous for someone with such a tough front. Summer wrapped her hands around Megumi putting her in another bear hug, this one much more sensual as she pressed her warm mound up into the girl's panties matching breasts with the girl, and once again kissing her. She pressed forward trying to walk Megumi back against the lockers while she was distracted by the touch of the Irish girl's body.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 am

Megumi allowed herself to get pulled into the hug, and gave ground against Summer's push. She grunted when her back hit the lockers, locking eyes with Summer, showing the girl that she had no fear. Of all the Eclipse members, she was without a doubt the toughest and strongest, and she was the most brutal and most sensual. the brutal part wasn't saying much, but the sensual part was saying a lot.

Her hands quickly snapped around Summer's back as well, her crotch grinding against Summer's. "Mmm," Megumi moaned as they kissed, her lips parting and her tongue starting the advance this time, licking Summer's lips tenderly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next