Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 pm

The distance between them Rebecca could have easily avoided it but figured she'd take a chance to lure Ari and and before the arm could hit her in the neck she'd lean in the direction to Air's body to attempt to grab her in hopes of pulling off a belly-to-belly-suplex.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Rebecca vs Arianna - falls count anywhere

Post by qwerty Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Just as Ari was wrapped into the belly-belly, Ari raised her arms to wrap around Rebecca's and squeeze tightly into a bear hug.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Rebecca was able to suplex her over but instead of being able to let go towards the end she was held in by Ari's hold when Air hit the mat and she was ontop of her. Rebecca growled at her as the bearhug was applied to her, but unknowing to her if Ari did not let go she would be pinned given the placement.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am

Ari grunted as she hit the mat, but kept her arms constricted around Rebecca. She knew she had to get off of her back, so she slowly walked herself and Rebecca up to a standing bear hug, all the while pulling harder into the hold.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:51 am

Ari got up in time to avoid being pinned for the 3 count, which Rebecca didn't like but right now she had to get out of the hold but couldn't power out of it given the positioning. While complaining about it hurting she figured do what she can do try to get out of it so she proceeded to bite Ari on the nearing part of her chest, even one of her breasts if it was close enough, anything to try to get out of it.

(note: me be moving tomorrow so unknown when I'll reply tomorrow if you get to it first )

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 am

(Alright, take your time.)

Ari cringed as her chest was bitten, then getting an idea. Swiftly, in one motion, she would let go of the bear hug and swept Rebecca with one leg, in the process trying to grab her arm and pushing her shoulder forward so Rebecca landed face-first on the mat, and if successful Ari follow behind behind and pull Rebecca's arm up behind her into a hammerlock while sitting on her back.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:26 pm

As Ari put her in a hammerlock, Rebecca tried to reach out wither free arm for anything she could and after a few moments she did manage to feel a little bit of Ari's hair then went to grab it and pull it down so her free arm wouldnt feel as much pressure as it was while she was trying to find something to grab on to while doing something to attempt to get out out the hold. If it worked she would rolled to the outside.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:50 am

Ari decided to play along for now, following Rebecca to the outside by keeping on her back and holding the hammerlock in as they dropped onto the floor. "I was wondering when you'd take this outside." Ari would say before moving her arm under Rebecca's chin and pulling back, at the same time pulling up with her hammerlock.

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:43 am

While on the floor, Rebecca attempted to force Arianna back against the ring steps hoping the force of her slamming against it would break the hold for good. If it did and if she had enough seconds to get some feeling in her arm back she'd grab the first random object what ever it is she could find under the ring and throw it at her "Fucking bitch!" If not she would have had her leg that is closest to the edge of the ring reach for the closest object and send it to her free and and she'd swing it back and make it hit Ari in the head til letting go.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by qwerty Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Ari did indeed let go of her hold at the slam, but managed to roll out of the way as the object hit the stairs with a deafening ringing sound. She would then grab something under the ring and bring it up to hit Rebecca on the head, finding out it was a shinai - a kendo stick

qwerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next