Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Romana v Songbird

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Romana v Songbird - Page 5 Empty Re: Romana v Songbird

Post by hamish1024 Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Romana circled Songbird but was cautious about following her invitation to attack. She was wary of her opponent’️s skill to counter her moves. However she would have to do something.

Then Romana spied her water bottle, lying in her corner. In a swift and skilful move, Romana flicked the bottle up with her feet and caught it in her hand. She then squeezed it hard, sending a jet of water straight into Songbird’️s face.

“Okay, take that!” she cried. Romana figured the surprise water spray would disrupt her opponent’️s defence, so the German girl followed it by running in and going to monkey-flip Songbird across the ring.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 am

Songbird saw Romana reach for her bottle and thought to herself, "She's going to try to catch me off guard. Oh well, I guess I'll play along then." Sure enough, she covered her face to block from the spraying of water, but she felt herself being monkey flipped across the ring.
Falling on her back, she giggled and said, "Heheheh, smooth move."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:16 am

“I do try” smiled Romana. The injuries to her legs meant she wouldn’️t be able to capitalise on the move as she would have liked. However she would have time to aim an elbow drop at her floored opponent. Romana hoped the blow would give her time to kneel down at Songbird’️s head and put her in a sleeper hold.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:13 am

Songbird took the elbow drop, but before Romana can kneel down, she would roll behind her and kick her straight behind her kneecaps. Hopefully, it would lower Romana's defense for a while before Songbird finishes her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Romana cried out as the back of her legs were kicked. The blow made her lose balance and she clumsily stumbled backwards. She actually tripped over Songbird and fell down heavily onto the other girl. Romana would have liked to take full advantage of this, turning over to face Songbird and pin her shoulders to the mat, though Romana was in an awkward spot and it would take her a few seconds to rearrange her position.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:12 am

Songbird got knocked over and saw that Romana was planning to pin her down, but she had an idea. While facing her on her back, she would wrap her legs around her opponent and then roll backward, going under Romana. She would then go on her back and pull her already aching legs to do a texas cloverleaf once more.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:09 pm

“Nyah!” Romana yelped as she was pulled into yet another submission hold. She knew this didn’️t bode well, as Songbird again stood over her and began pulling on her legs.
She groaned as more pain was inflicted on her body. The floored girl flailed her arms uselessly, not wanting to accept that she was being heavily dominated. However, her weakened legs were now in an agonising position, and poor Romana was forced to realise her situation was hopeless.
The German girl tapped the mat, desperate to escape the pain. “Okay! I submit!”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:41 pm

"So soon?" asked Songbird as she released Romana of the hold. She stood up and saw how bad her opponent looked, hugging her legs and trying not to take this harshly. "I suppose now it may be time for your "punishment" for losing." She then slowly grabbed one of Romana's legs and pulled her slowly to the nearest turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Romana sighed with relief as she was released from the hold. She slumped to the mat, massaging her aching legs, glad the ordeal was over.
Then Songbird grabbed her and started dragging her across the ring. “Huh, what?” Romana mumbled. At first she looked confused, but this soon turned to fear as Songbird talked about her “punishment”.
“Hey, get off of me!” she protested weakly, her hands pressing against the mat in a futile attempt to stop herself being dragged.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:24 am

"Hey, hey, don't squirm." said Songbird as she placed Romana close to the nearest turnbuckle. "You have submitted to me even though you were quite flexible. I wish it went a little longer than that. So, for your punishment..." she paused for a moment of suspension as she reached under the ring. Surprisingly, she didn't take out a weapon, but a medical kit.

"I am going to help you walk again. I didn't want you to feel like this as you go out, but I just want to tell you you did great out there."

Songbird walked over to Romana, knelt down, and began to take out a few supplies from her kit including an ice pack, a bottle of water, lotion, cotton balls, and a bottle of alcohol. She smiled as she offered the water bottle to Romana. Then, she placed the ice pack on Romana's aching legs and used a cotton ball and alcohol to begin cleaning any wounds or bruises she may have.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next