Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 am

" Haha, when you lived my life, you'd know that wasn't saving, only lessening the time that I would have needed to deal with them. " She watched Sarah and the fact she was looked for something, though seeing that her cigarette was close to being completely used, she pointed at the box of pizza. " Hah, fun doesn't pay my bills, Sarah. And isn't Loli that japanese word for.. Little Cute girl? Not sure... But in regular English. You want me to beat up Cerbera and Lute? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 am

Sarah ground her cigarette out in the empty pizza box and snorted. "No, I think we should both kick Cerbera's ass," Saah said. It would show her that's she's not as in control as she thinks she is. That'l be the fun part. I would love to see that arrogant bitch beaten to a bloody pulp."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:28 am

" Ooh, so violent.. Well.. If I'm gonna work for you for free, I do wanna see this crazyness you see in her, so I'll try to approach her alot more before I make my move. " She rested against the couch and started to close her eyes very slowly. " Fighting's nice.. But money always comes first.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:07 am

Sarah snatched herself another piece of pizza and bit into it hungrily. "You realize that when we're running the place we'll get even more money than we already do," Sarah said dryly. She figured Raiye would have figured that out by now. "You got anything to drink. Beer is preferable."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am

" I'm not much of a leader, Sarah. " She got off from the couch and headed to the kitchen grab a bottle of vodka and two cans of beer. " I only took the job to get paid. " She'd return and hand Sarah two cans of beer, taking a sip from her already opened bottle of vodka. " I'll just let you do what you want. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:23 am

Sarah gratefully took the beer in both hands, and one and a time she opened them, and took a sip of them both. "Ahh, that hit the spot," she sighed. NothSarah took another sip from both her beers and grinneding washed down pizza like beer! "What's there to the job?" Sarah scoffed. "'Beat up her, steal this, ambush her'. It's basic stuff, really. I myself have a mind for management!"

Sarah took another sip from both her beers and grinned. "What's with you? Can't you see an opportunity when you see it?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:42 pm

" Maybe. " Raiye took another long sip from her bottle of vodka, she did think about what Sarah said. It sounded so easy.. However her cellphone went off while thinking, ringing three times before she'd finally picked up and brought it to her ear.

" This is Raiye. ... Ahhh Cerrie! What's up? Yeah yeah. CERBERA then. Uhuh.. Mhm... Ah that's close by... Sure thing. " She'd then hang up, standing up and placing the bottle on the table. " Well, I gotta get going! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Sarah took another sip of the beer when Raiye's cellphone rang, and stayed quiet when she spoke into it. She scowled when she heard it was Cerbera on the other end, and was tempted to grab the phone and cuss Cerbera into the next century. She stayed silent though, and drank some more beer to help with that.

She blinked when Raiye said she had to leave. "Why do you have to go? What does the little bitch want now?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

" Well.. Apparently this whole White Gale thing, has her twin sister. She's paying me plenty to retrieve her. " She rubbed her shoulders for a while. " You can stay here if you want, Just don't drink all the alcohol. " She'd then grab her jacket to pull it over her back and the hood over her head to disguise herself. " It won't take long. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 pm

"Tin sister?" Sarah reeated with obvious distaste. She wasn't happy at the fact that there were two Cerbera's out there. One was enough to get her blood boiling. Sarah grabbed her beer and starting chugging it until there was nothing left. "Nah, fuck it. I'll go with you. If it's one thing that pisses me off more than Cerbera it's the White Gale." Sarah sprang to her feet as well. "Where is this bitch?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next