by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:45 am

" Hah, I'm not into girls. " Raiye waved over her shoulder though she stopped when Sarah asked her to, looking at her from over her shoulder. " Oh? Well, I'm not gonna stand here and listen to ya, heh. Follow me to my place, I'm starving and I am not gonna let it go to waste. " She then started to walk forward again, only being a few steps away from her apartment, which was basically across the street now, taking out the keys out of her pocket with her free hand.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 am

Sarah shrugged and followed Raiye to her appartment, but not before giving on last kick to one girl's ribs. She ran up to Raiye and fell into step beside her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 am

" Hmm.. Hungry Hungry Hungryyy.. " Raiye whined out softly, opening the door and holding it open for Sarah before she'd take the elevator with Sarah to the eleventh floor, heading for one of the doors to open it, stepping inside and waiting for Sarah to enter aswell, despite it being an apartment, it was quite big and richly designed. " Gotta thank little Cerbera for paying me so much money to actually live in a place like this. " She'd lock the door behind them and headed for the large couch, turning the TV on and sitting down on the couch, opening the pizza box to quickly start eating. " So.. " She said while chewing. " Whatcha wanted to discuss? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 am

"Stop saying that, you're making me hungrier!" Sarah snapped, and rode the elavator patiently to the eleventh floor. hen she stepped inside Raiye's appartment she was surprised to see how good it looked. In all honesty Sarah had expected Raiye to live like a deadbeat, like Sarah herself did. Guess there was more to some people than meets the eye.

"Cerbera;s a fucking asshole that doesn't know how pathetic she really i," Sarah said scathingly. "And that' exactly what I wanted to talk about." She plopped herself down on the couch, and lit up a cigarette while she was at it. "You're obviously a very smart girl. Wouldn't you like to stand a little higher in the Era of Hell?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 am

" Ooohh, somebody hates the boss! " Raiye teased Sarah, placing the box besides them so Sarah could grab a slice whenever she wanted, taking a chunk from her own slice. " Quite a compliment to call me smart but.. " She then finished her slice of pizza and turned her head to look directly at Sarah. " Like that guy from Pirates of the caribbean 3 said.. My allegiance lies to the highest bidder. Aslong as Cerbera feeds me alot of money, I don't dare to cross her. Money's important for survival, Sarah. If it weren't for it.. " She'd gaze up at the ceiling. " I'd still be rotting in a alley. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 am

Sarah inhaled on her cigarette and gratefully exhaled smoke. "Money is something ou can get easy, especially in the AFW," Sarah replied. She grabbed herself another slice of pizza while she was at it. "Just keep winning and they keep giving you more money. I was already rolling in it by the time I joined the Era of Hell." She frowned when Raiye said she lived in the street. While Sarah did spend most of her time on the street in her younger days, she still had a home to come back to at the end of the day.

"Cerbera's a ticking time bomb," Sarah went on. "SHe's losing it. She as crazy to begin with, but now it's getting worse. How long do you think it will be before the whole organization comes down because of her?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 am

" Well... Cerbera pays me triple in one day from what I can get in what.. Two matches? " She brought her legs on the table to rest that much more comfortable, resting back against the couch. " Losing it, huh.. And Crazy.. " She pondered about it. " I don't know.. I haven't had any trouble with her, and that Lute girl is as innocent as they can get, I'd rather think she'd be the lunie one. " She took another slice and munching on it. " So, let me get this straight.. You want to remove Cerbera from the throne and become Queen of Hell instead? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:52 am

"I don't give a shit about Lute. Cerbera's the one that needs to pay," she grolwed. That girl had caused her and her two henchwomen Nha and Sha quite a bit of grief. Cerbera needed to go down hard.

"Queen of Hell, huh?" Sarah thought for a moment, pictuing herself sitting on a fictional throne, and grinned. "I like the sound of that. But I honestly don't care. I just want to beat the shit out of these bitches. And I'd like you to help me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 am

" Hmmm... Normally I'd charge for what I do best but I guess since you and me get along so well.. I could always give you a discount.. " She'd leave the rest of the pizza for Sarah, now ging back into her thoughts while she watched the TV, there wasn't really anythng on but she wasn't really watching it, thinking back at some stuff that resembled this stuation well. " And you want me to fight a pair of... What was it again.. Loli's? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:15 am

"Pay? Are you shitting me?" Sarah asked indignantly. SHe grabbed anothe slice of pizza. "I saved your ass back there. You should call this a favour. And besides, it's gonna be really fun."

Sarah looked around for an ashtay to put her cigarette in but then blinked at what Raiye said. "Lolis? The fuck you talking about?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next