by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) Empty Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 pm

It was the middle of the night, a certain long white haired girl stepped out from the pizza store with two boxes of large pizza's, a grin on her face as she waved the owner of the shop off from the other side of the window as she headed back to her apartment, luckily not living too far so she didn't have to worry about the pizzas turning cold. She was really starving after a few things she had done for the Era of Hell and getting paid quite alot, rubbing the side of her head while balancing the two boxes in one hand " For a little girl, Cerbera sure has alot of cash.. Eh, who am I to complain! Finally eating good! " She was already close to her apartment, just a few blocks away from it but she was halted by four hooded men, one of them approaching her and yelling. " Stick 'm up bitch! Give me your wallet! "

Raiye blinked at first, looking at them and then releasing a very loud sigh of frustration. " You have got to be kidding me. I'm hungry, can't this wait for another time? " From behind her three girls approached her, wearing the same thug like outfit as the others, it seemed that Raiye was outnumbered. Only one of them was armed though, the girl threatening her had a long chain around his hand. " Alright.. Just let me put these pizza's somewhere. " Raiye innocently turned to step to a nearby car and place the pizza's on while the man followed her, ready to grab it from her jacket but he couldn't react in time, Raiye was quick, after placing the pizza's on the roof of the car, she brought her elbow back and square in the face of the assailant, who immidiatly dropped the chain and clutched his face, yelling. " This bitch! She broke my nose!! "

Raiye chuckled darkly, looking at the seven of them, she was horribly outnumbered and the first to attack was another man and two girls, ducking from the guy's attempted punch and uppercutted him, knocking him straight on the back while one of the girl's grabbed her into a choke hold and the other starting to punch her, though she quickly kicked her hard in the jaw and knocked her back aswell, the two other men approaching her while the girl held her firmly, trying to shake herself loose.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 pm

It was a coincidence that Sarah Gatt hapened to be walking down the same street. She was just coming back from a friend's place, and after much drinking, smoking and a little bit of friendship sex the Queen of Brawl was on her way home. She walked down the street with her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket, and a cigarette between her lips. "I'm fucking starving," Sarah muttered to herself. "Rika better have gone shopping."

She stopped when she heard a commotion going on across the street. She blinked in confusion, peered ahead, and saw none other than a brwal taking place. Not only that, Raiye was right in the middle of it. The fellow Era of Hell leader was one of the few people Sarah actually liked in that organization, and it looked like she was in tough spot!

Sarah grinned eagerly, and ran across the street right for the fight. On the way she slipped a concealed pipe out of the sleeve of her jacket and into her hand, and as soon as she was close enough, would slam it across the back of the closests guy's head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Robbing the wrong people( For Darius ) Empty Re: Robbing the wrong people( For Darius )

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:28 pm

" I should warn you.. I get angry.. " Raiye managed to show them a wicked grin while being locked in tight, she wasn't going down, she refused it. To her surprise though one of them was hit hard by a steel pipe, looking down to see it was none other then Sarah and quickly started to laugh. " Look who dropped by for the.. " She then brought her head forward, forcing herself into the choke, confuse the girl before she slammed the back of her head against the girl's face. " fun! " The girl immidiatly released her and Raiye turned to punch her hard in the face once more, rubbing her throat a little and watching the three closest to her.

" Too bad though, I want to wrap this up before my pizza's turn cold! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 pm

"Ding dong!" Sarah cackled as the perso she hit went down, completely knocked out. "Time to get my brawl on!" She then leapt into the fray, and the mugges were caught inbetween the fuious Raiye and the battle-crazed Sarah. SHe lashed out with her pipe, nailing one girl across her face, and her foot would fly up to kick one guy right between his legs. Then Sarah's ears perked up. "You've got pizza!?" she shouted excitedly. "When were're done with these assholes, you're giving me some!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 pm

" Eh..? Well.. " Raiye was interrupted with the man close to her trying to punch her again but instead she slipped past him, grabbing him by the hair and literally throwing him back and against the other girl, who hits the pole behind her. " I suppose since I have two boxes after all.. And it's quicker with you here. " The still uninjured girl grabbed the chains and hit Raiye straight in the face with it, who took a step back. " Hah! I got her! " Though she was quickly shocked to see Raiye looked up at her with a grin, the side of her face bleeding a bit but it seemed to unphase her. " Weak as hell! " She'd pull her arm back and slammed her fist hard into the girl's face, forcing her to hit her back against the wall and drop down unconsious.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am

"Awesome! I am fucking starving!" Sarah laughed. The thought of getting at that pizza seemed to spur Sarah on to deal with these losers as fast as possible. She was a flrry of strong punches, kicks, and a swinging lead pipe. In a matter of minutes all the punks were down, and Sarah was kicking one guy repeatedly in the ribs as he lay there whimpering.

"That's what you get for messing with us!" she sneered, emphasizing each word with another kick. With one last good kick she would turn back to Raiye, a goofy grin on her face. "Pizza please!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 am

Raiye gave one last swift kick to the girl's face when she tried to get back up and crossed her arms against her chest. " Hmph.. I should be the one robbing you... Infact.. " She walked up to the laying girl and pressed her foot hard onto her throat, a grin on her face once more. " Hand over YOUR wallet. " The girl panicced and quickly reached into her pocket to take out her wallet, Raiye leaning down to pick it up and opening it, taking out the few bills in it and repeating this process with each of the girls and a boy which were close to her, counting the money. " Hmm.. Quickest seven hundred bucks ever. " She then kicked the last girl she was on in the face before she'd walk back to the car where she left her pizzas, picking each in one hand and held them infront of Sarah. " Heh, fine. Pick one. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am

"Seven hundred bucks!" Sarah gasped in a slightly jealous fashion. "Man, I got to start mugging again..." SHe grinned hungrilly as the pizza was offered to her, and took it immedaitely, biting into the pizza as fast as she good. "Oh, that hits the spot!" she said with a full mouth. "You're a life saver. Or am I the life saver since I just saved your ass?" She smiled at her own joke. She pointed at the money Raiye collected. "Half of that should be mine, by the way."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 am

She chuckled when she saw Sarah almost devouring the pizza but she laughed loudly when Sarah wanted the share of the money aswell, normally she'd be very greedy when it comes to money but she had to admit that the job was done swifter with Sarah. " Alright Alright. Sheesh girl, if you were a guy you'd be just my type. " Instead of giving her half, she gave Sarah four hundred of the total amount she had earned, hiding the rest back into her pocket and giving Sarah a pat on the shoulder as she passed her. " I'm gonna go back home before MY pizza gets cold. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 am

Sarah wan't modest enough to deny money that was offered to her, and took it all too eagerly. She counted through and satisfied with the amount offered she grinned. "If I didn't know any better, Raiye, I'd say you were coming onto me." SHe watched as Raiye turned to leave, and an idea came to her. "Wait a minute," she said to her. "I want to discuss some things with you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next