Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:04 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:56 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:00 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm

"You know, I'm 21," Hitomi said, "I would prefer you stop calling me a brat." She pulled up harder on Suyou's arm, putting her through even more pain. "I can always break your arm if you don't," Hitomi threatened, pulling up hard on Suyou's arm to prove her point.

Last edited by 265 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou - Page 3 Empty Re: Hitomi Fujishima's Debut! - Vs. Suyou

Post by Darius Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Suyou let out a short gasp of pain before she could stop herself as Hitomi cranked up the pain yet again. "Ugh...you could be thirty for all I care, a brat's still a brat!" The prolonged armbar was starting to get on Suyou's nerves, and really starting to affect her arm. So she tried on last method of escaping. SHe grabbed Hitomi's leg with her other arm, brought it closer to her mouth, and bit down on her leg as hard as she could.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm

"Hmm..." Hitomi said, cranking the armbar up a little more. She wanted Suyou to start begging for release, but the blonde was surprisingly resilient. Hitomi noticed that Suyou was trying to do something to her leg. Suyou grabbed her leg with her free hand, and wasn't letting go.

"Hey, what are you-" Hitomi asked, before a shriek of pain from her own mouth cut her off. Suyou bit her leg! Hitomi let go of the armbar, and would kick Suyou's side hard to make her let go and get free.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Suyou held the bite as long as sh could until Hitomi let go, and Suyou was kicked away with a grunt. She immediately rolled to her feet, and craddled her sore arm tenderly. Despite the pain she was in, Suyou smirked at Hitomi mockingly. "Can't take a little nip, brat?" she asked, and winked at her opponant.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Hitomi quickly rolled away from Suyou, getting on her feet as fast as she could. She looked down at her leg, finding that Suyou had torn a hole in her black stockings,revealing quite a bit of her pale legs. A red bite mark was completely evident from where Suyou bit down on her leg. Hitomi glared at Suyou for what she did, though that was all the negative emotion she showed. She had to maintain her composure.

"I wonder how your arms are feeling," Hitomi said, gesturing at how Suyou favored her arm, "Can't take a little stretching?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm

"What, you think this will stop me?" Suyou asked, pointing at the arm in question. "Child's play. But I guess I should expect nothing more from a brat like you." Suyou resumed a grappling stance once more, her injury forgotten. She approached Hitomi again, and then suddenly ruhed in. It looked like she was going or another dropkick, but this was just to fool Hitomi so she could spear her hard around the waist.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am

Hitomi saw Suyou rushing forward at her, focusing hard on Suyou's motions. She wasn't going to get surprised again. This time, though Suyou rushed forward almost blindly, Hitomi knew that she was going to go low. Her prediction was validated when Suyou tried to go for a spear around the waist. Hitomi decided to try something flashy; when Suyou ducked down to spear her, she would jump up and vault over Suyou's body, using her back as a handhold. She would land behind Suyou, while the move would probably unbalance her as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 am

Suyou's eyes widened when Hitomi simply leapt over her like in a game of leap-frog. With Hitomi pushing off her Suyou was sent stumbling forward a couple of steps. She was quick to recover though, and quickly turned to face Hitomi again, glaring at her in annoyance. And then she would rush forward again. This time she would attack with a quick clothesline, looking to take Hitomi straight to the mat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Hitomi was ready for any of Suyou's attacks, prepared to defend and counter against Suyou. She saw Suyou rush forward again, deciding to try to completely counter Suyou's attack. She saw Suyou going for a clothesline, figuring out a way to counter. She would duck under Suyou's extended arm, grab it with her hands, and twist Suyou's arm around to put her in an armlock.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Once again Suyou underestimated Hitomi's skill, and once again Suyou would end up paying for it. She grit her teeth as her arm as twisted, once again refusing to express her pain. SHe was not without a way to get out of this lock. She would shift her body weight, use her other arm to grab Hitomi's wrist, and then suddenly spin around, hoping to turn the armlock back on Hitomi
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next