Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 11:51 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Thu May 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Songbird vs Rika Yamato

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Songbird vs Rika Yamato - Page 5 Empty Re: Songbird vs Rika Yamato

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Rika screamed when she found herself in the boston crab, the pain on her back was just to much. She considered tapping out when her toes were pulled back once more. but, instead she found a reasonable answer to her problem. Rika grabbed Songbird's heel and pinched her achilles tendon hard hoping it would be enough release her from this hold.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Songbird looked at her strangely as her achilles tendon was being pinched. "Uhh, Rika? My boots are well-protected, so my foot doesn't take any pain from that soft touch." She then brought more pain to Rika's bare feet by twisting each of her ten toes, hoping she'll give up.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Rika screamed even louder this time, she moved quick before Songbird could do some more damage.
(Totally forgot)
"Boots...right...."said Rika, regardless she grabbed Songbird's leg and attempt to toss her off balance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Songbird raised an eyebrow as she felt her leg getting grabbed. "Good strategy on reversing the damage...except for one thing." She then stood up a little, pulled her grabbed leg forward, and dropped herself on top of Rika's back, making her let go. "Just to let you know, I studied on these moves long before I got here." She then put both of Rika's bare feet together and started to spread her toes apart from the middle from each foot, causing her bare feet to hurt a lot more.

Last edited by 971 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm

"AHH!!!!!!!! CUT IT OUT!" Rika cried, this was ridculous tapping out to a toe hold, no way. Besides it was way too early to end the match now. Rika gulped, what could she do now?
``I guess i had really bad luck, when I got stuck with you for my first match, it seems the majority of my attacks won`t work.``
Rika fought back by grabbing both heels this time and this time flipping Songbird off of her no matter the consequences.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

Songbird went on her knees as Rika pulled on both of her heels, but she had a backup plan. "Pretty good, but I still can do this!" She would still hold Rika's bare feet but instead would shift her sitting forward, facing her opponent's head. Then she pulled her bare feet together, crossed them, held them in one hand, and once again twisted each of her ten toes but in the opposite direction.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:59 am

Rika was barely holding on as it was, but, her fighting spirit was burning out. She was too tired to scream or yell. It hurt and it seemed she had neither the energy nor the know how to get out of this manoveur. Rika laughed,
``I`m sorry to disapoint you Songbird but, I`m not the type that gives up, you`ll have to pin me, or knock me out! Cause i`ve been through worse than this! Like I said Grappling is my Forté️, I won`t let you take that away from me even if it means not having toes!``
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 am

Songbird smiled as she let go of Rika's bare feet after a momentary twist of her feet. "That's the spirit, Rika." She then brought her up despite the fact that Rika can barely walk. "If it's knockout you want, it's knockout you get!" She cracked her knuckles and then she began her "Wrath." "Let me show you how Songbird's Wrath works." First, she gave a left punch then a right to the face. Next, she did a right elbow bash then left to the sides of the face. Third, she used a standing right roundhouse kick, leaving Rika dazed. Fourth, she would move backwards and jump towards her, spinning horizontally. While in the air, she would fly opponent's shoulders and spins 360 degrees around her neck. In the middle of her spin, when she is behind the opponent’️s head, she grabs it between her thighs and takes it with her in the last 180 degree spin, turning her around before hitting the mat head first.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:32 am

Rika didn't know what hit her. Rika stumbled backward from the first punches but, was knocked down by her elbow. Rika foolishly charged into Songbird's roundhouse which made her dizzy. But, the las tattack was just too much to withstand. Rika was at the peak of unconciousness or death or whatever came first. The last thing she said before she lost conciousness was.
"i can't believe i'm still alive" Rika said.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:37 am

Finally, the ref checked up on her and after a few moments rang the bell to signify that Songbird won by KO. But as her hand was raised for victory, she talked to the ref and he nodded his head. Songbird then picked up the unconscious Rika and brought her out of the ring. "You're gonna be okay, my friend. God would want me to help you." As Rika slowly woke up, she saw a young blue-haired boy massaging her painful feet and toes in what it looks like a dorm room for two.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next