» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nikki vs Lynne (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nikki vs Lynne (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki vs Lynne

Post by Darius Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Nikki shook some of the oil of her body and looked down at Lynne with a goofy grin. "Oh, you know you liked it!" she giggled. She would quickly move to stand by Lynne's head, and then drop don onto her butt. Once she did that she would wrap her legs around Lynne's head and crossed them, putting her in a figure four headscissor.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 am

"I didn't..." Lynne mumbled in a low voice as she tended her sore legs. She wanted to get up and get Nikki back for that embarrassing moment, but she needed to recover from the pain before standing up. When her opponent sat beside her head, though, she realized she had no time to rest. Right when Nikki's legs went around her neck, with a sudden movement Lynne moved her entire body to the side, going for a rope break to stop the hold before it actually did any damage.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 am

Nikki would lock in the headscissors with a triumphant grin, and would start squeezing Lynne's throat for all she was worth. "I got you now! I'm gonna knock you out!" she declared. But by then Lynne had already reached the ropes, and the ref was asking Nikki to release the hold. Nikki tilted her head in confusion. "Let her go? Why would I do that?" she asked. It seemed Nikki was oblivious to the rules of the wrestling ring, along with everything else.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Lynne managed to hook her leg over the lower rope; however, instead of subsiding, the pressure on her neck only got worse. Why wasn't nIkki letting her go? And what the hell was the referee doing? "Rope break!" She screamed to get the ref and Nikki's attention. Her leg didn't leave the rope as the hold got tighter and Lynne got more anxious to escape. Then she overheard Nikki's question. Struggling, she mustered the breath to speak again. "Rope break! Can't you see? Let me go..." She couldn't say anymore than that, as the headlock deprived her of air. She hoped that the ref took that airheaded girl off her before it was too late.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 pm

As both the ref and Lynne's weak statements made it through Nikki's thick skull, her eyes suddenly lit up with realization. "Ohhhhh," Nikki slowly gasped. "That' right, it's a rule! Sorry about that!" SHe then unwound her legs from Lynne's throat, releasing her from the deadly scissors.

But Nikki wasn't done with Lynne right away though. SHe would flip her opponant onto her front, and then drag her through the oil to the pit's center. Once there, Nikki would lay on top of Lynne, her crotch again her butt, and entwine her legs with hers. Nikki would then start to spread Lynne's legs apart, and pin her arm down, putting the girl in a backwards grapevine. If it went through Nikki would have Lynne in a painful position facedown in the oil.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Lynne was finally able to take a deep breath when she was released, but she wasn't very happy with that. She should have escaped a lot earlier than that! "That scatterbrain..." Her oil-bathed bosom heaved up and down as she recovered; she was just about to get up when she was uncerimoniously flipped onto her front. Being turned like a toast on the pan was really upsetting; she couldn't let Nikki have her merry way with her. She let herself be dragged, trying to ignore the slimy sensation of the oil on her belly as she gathered her energies. Then, when she noticed that Nikki was getting on top of her, she decided it was time to act. She rolled quickly, so that Nikki was still straddling her with her legs; then facing her with a small smile, she would prop herself up and send a hard upwards punch to her chin!

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Nikki gasped as Lynne switched positions on he. and suddenly she was straddling the girl on her front. She was a little confused at why her opponant had done that. Until at least that hard uppercut slammed into her chin. "UGHH!!!" Nikki cried out, sent sprawling backwards and splashing into the oil. "Owowowow!" Nikki whined, cluthing her face and groaning in pain.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Lynne smiled silently. Now she could give Nikki the payback she deserved. She got up more or less quickly; her legs weren’️t so terribly sore now, and she was confident that Nikki wouldn’️t recover from her right fist so fast. She would grab Nikki by her messy hair and pull her up, then get one hand between her legs and scopp her up for a body slam on the oil.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Nikki whined as she pulled up her now oil slicked hair, pawing at Lynne's arm in vain. She would then gasp as she was hauled upside down, and waved her arms in protest. "Kyaaaa! Put me down!" she cried. Nikki would get her wish in the most unfortunate way, and was slammed into the oil with a messy splash. She grunted in pain, disoriented from the fall.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 pm

After the slam, Lynne put her hands up in the air in an appeal, smiling. The fired-up crowd answered with a cheer; they just couldn't get enough of the two strong, oil-coated girls. Lynne then reached down for Nikki to haul her up again in the same fashion as before. However, instead of doing another body slam, she held Nikki off the mat for a moment before kneeling and slamming her back against her extended knee.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Nikki vs Lynne (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nikki vs Lynne (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next