Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica) Empty Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Back at the wrestler's apartments, Lynne got out of her shower. She wore a simple white bathrobe, and a towel held her hair. She sat on her bed, looking distractedly at her room's wall and daydreaming a bit. She had had her first match there recently, and just after it finished she had invited her opponent, Auri, to her place, to make friends with her. It only struck her later that day that she should have set a specific date.

Oh, that had been dumb, thought her. Now she would never know when Auri would be coming, or even if she would come at all. Until she met her again, she would never be able to know.

She could even be coming right now, thought Lynne. She shrugged the thought off. No way...

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Lynne's invitation (for Jessica) Empty Re: Lynne's invitation (for Jessica)

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Auri was just coming out of her own apartment, wearing a white tanktop and a pair of very worn denim shorts, sport shoes and white socks. Lynne's place wasnt really far from hers, but still she wanted to hurry. She didnt like to make people wait. The witch started running down the streets in her friend's apartment's direction. She thought it would be good if she used her legs instead of just teleporting to where she wanted to go.

Like 10 minutes later, the witch would finally arrive to Lynne's apartment, hurrying her way upstairs and knocking on her friend's door. She wasnt really tired, a little sweaty though.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Lynne's daydreaming was interrupted by three knocks on the door. The swimmer got up and took the towel off her head, wondering who could be on the other side. She straightened her hair a bit, then unlocked and opened the door to her room.

What she saw gave her a big smile. "Auri! You came!" All excited, she would take her arm and pull Auri inside her room, giving her a light hug. "I forgot to tell you when to visit me... I thought you would not come!" Due to her happiness and excitement, she forgot that she had only a bathrobe on for the time being.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Auri was a little surprised to find her friend only wearing a bathrobe... but at the moment, she tried not to think about that as she was pulled in, hugging Lynne softly and tapping her hand on her back a few times. She could see that her hair was wet, and that combined with the bathrobe made her think that she might have just come out of a shower. "I.. hope it's not a bad time... Heheheh!" She said as she took a step back and looked her friend's body up and down.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Lynne was a bit puzzled by Auri's words and glances. Curious, she looked down her body, then with a small embarassed yelp she crossed her arms over her chest. "T-this is..." She gulped, trying to explain herself. "I just... um, you see... came out of a bath..." Her face was blushing. Auri had come all the way to visit her, and she hadn't even bothered to dress properly!

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Auri giggled softly at her friend's nervous statement. She moved her hand to Lynne's head and messed up her hair a little. "It's fine, silly." She said with a wide smile, then passing by her and sitting on the edge of the other girl's bed. Tapping her feet on the floor to the rhythm of a rock song, the witch looked up at Lynne and then looked at the spot right beside her. "Comee heree, sit by me" She asked her friend, wanting her friend to be comfortable when she started shooting her questions at her.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Auri's pats at Jesse's head worked to calm her down, but for some reason she blushed a little more. She saw Auri sit at her bed. Fixing up her hair quickly, she went to sit next to her, her butt sinking a bit in the fluffy bed. "Like this?" She was happy to have Auri at her side, but she still felt somewhat nervous.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Auri followed Lynne's movements with her eyes as she sat on the bed next to her. "Good." The witch said, smirking happily at her friend. "Noow, Lynne-chaan. How old are you~?" She asked politely. Lynne didnt look old at all, not even older than herself, thinking she might be 20 or 21. Anyway, she wouldnt know for real until she answered.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

Actually, due to her well-built body, people often overestimated Lynne's age. "Umm..." Lynne looked at Auri. "Eighteen." She tried to smile, wondering if her friend would find this a bit strange. After all, this was just the barely-legal age for entering the league. "My birthday's April 15th."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Auri blinked for a moment as she looked at Lynne. Incredible! She had been defeated by someone one, two, three.... seven years younger! She started to think about going to gym seriously. "Oh, nice. I'll make sure to remember it." She said with a nervous smile in her face. Trying to forget about it, she proceeded. "Now, where you come from...?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next