Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP)

2 posters

Go down

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) Empty A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP)

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:38 pm

It was a typical night in the Friction arena, it was what the fans paid to see after all. Given the very diverse array of women that appeared to do battles of various sorts, the ring was empty right now though. But the crowd knew the show was still to go on, but it had been a good few minutes since anyone had arrived to the ring.

That was soon to change. That ring was never empty for too long, the show must go on.......

There were mutterings about delays in the next match, as well as various other exchanges of dialogue. What could be occurring next? Suddenly the lights in the arena were all shut off, instantly the crowd began cheering. As they knew that this meant a match or a promo or anything involving that squared circle was about to happen.

A giant red velvet curtain would drape itself in front of the wrestler's entrance, and suddenly a white spotlight would shine on the material. Exposing a shadow of a woman who stood perfectly still, her arms would slowly rise till they were aligned horizontally. And then with a flick of the wrists the shape of fans took form near the hands. It was then that Baile De Batalla blared from the speakers, and out from the curtain emerged Eliza Harenwood.

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) Blondes%20dress%20flowers%20long%20hair%20feathers%20red%20eyes%20masks%20black%20dress%20anime%20girls%20pixiv%20fantasia%2025_wallpaperswa.com_89

Dressed in a black ballroom dress with red trimmings with a black on the right and white on the left masquerade mask, and a pair of large red feather fans. Eliza waltzed through the curtain to the tune of the Spanish guitars combined with dubstep music to a roaring approval, the dancing passion was known as one of the best wrestlers in Tension. And since her return Eliza had been on a victory streak as of late, put simply the dancing passion had been on fire.

Eliza danced gracefully down the entrance ramp, a light smile on her face the entire time. The crowd here was large, perhaps the biggest she had ever seen. But the dancing passion was used to performing in front of crowds, before she arrived in the AFW. So Eliza took it in graceful stride as she proceeded to enter the ring, whereupon she requested a microphone.

The music died down and Eliza dropped one of her fans to hold the mic. "Hello all!" she said, that earned a large cheer from the crowd. Ms Harenwood politely waited for it to die down before carrying on with "I am quite pleased and flattered that you know me so well, considering I've only been able to grace you in Friction once long ago. You might be wondering why I have arrived, since returning to Japan I have been performing quite well. A victory streak so to say against the men of Tension, but I feel a yearning for going beyond my usual so called dancefloor."

After a laugh from the crowd Eliza would then state "With that in mind I have travelled here to Friction in Tokyo to issue an open challenge to any of the wrestlers back there in the locker room. To see if there are any skilled enough to douse the burning and victorious flame that I posses, surely there must be someone there who has the courage to do so. The floor is open ladies, and I prefer to dance with a partner. So please step forth and face me, I should point out however that I have tastes. The match will have standard rules, won via pinfall or submission. If that doesn't suit you then fine, but if it does then do not be shy. But know that playing with fire will burn you........"

Ms Harenwood dropped the mic and looked at the entrance ramp, to see who would attempt to face her.

(Anyone who's interested please send me a PM or hit me on YIM if you have me.)

Back to top Go down

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) Empty Re: A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP)

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Akiha theme song Fire by the Music would suddenly play as the raven hair wrestler would appear on the ramp.  In one hand, she had a microphone and in the other she had a white water bottle though inside the bottle was her famous red mist.  The crowd would start to boo Akiha as she appeared.  The Raven hair wrestler would walk back and forth for a moment or two before the crowd booing finally died down.  

“Carefully Ms Harenwood, you should pay heed to your own advice.” stated Akiha as she spoke into the microphone and took a moment to look at the Tension wrestler who was now challenging Friction.  “You know your not the only wrestler who is on fire.  I've been on a winning streak as well.  Like you I've also been wanting to test myself and fight different kinds of opponents.  So I will accept your challenge.  Oh and this burning fire, not only burns you but also leaves a scar as well.” stated the Japanese wrestler as she now waited for Eliza to make a response back.

Akiha had a few reasons to fight Ms Harenwood.  First this would boost her popularity greatly if she won this match as her opponent had many Tension fans following her, thus Akiha would now be hitting a different market.  Second, they were both on a winning streak, so this would be a high steak match, as one would continue the winning streak while the other would have their streak end.  Third, Akiha had a bit of a fire theme and was thinking of perhaps expanding it a bit more, so defeating Eliza would be the perfect way for her to fully transfer into it.

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) 3l9yoRWA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) AjbwxKgA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) DUhLLRtA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) CDNLQYlA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) Empty Re: A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:19 am

Eliza was waiting with folded arms and bated breath, she was eager to see who would be brave enough to have a go. She knew that it wouldn't be long, if there was one thing about friction that Eliza had known was when someone laid the gauntlet down it wouldn't be long till another person answered the call. And that was how Ms Harenwood wanted it.

And lo and behold a challenger had appeared. It seemed that the crowd didn't think well of this woman, in strong contrast to the massive reception the dancing passion had received earlier. Eliza kept a small smile on her lips as she looked at the one who answered the call to the ring, the British woman sized up the one who stepped forth. Eliza in light of coming to Friction had made sure to look at the recent competition just in case someone from that accepted the challenge, she'd seen this woman before in a couple of matches. Akiha or something like that, well she talked the talk. That was a start.

"Oh? You've been on a winning streak too you say? Well that's brilliant! I think you will serve quite nicely as my opponent for tonight then Ms Akiha. I take it you agree to the rules of engagement yes? Then please by all means step into the ring with yours truly, it won't be a night you'll easily forget." Eliza said, she moved to the far left corner of the ring. Where she placed her fans and mask under the bottom pad. Well the dancing passion could already tell this was going to be a interesting match given how the pair had both been on a bit of a streak as of late, it certainly should be given how Eliza had made the effort to travel over to Friction for the sake of competition. Eliza would stand at her corner as she waited for Akiha to mosey on down to the squared circle, so that it could get underway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:36 pm

As Akiha finished speaking, she would wait to see what kind of response Eliza would make.  Ms. Harenwood though did make a response but not the one that the raven hair wrestler had anticipated.  Usually, this was the time were the two wrestlers would talk about trash with one another but the Tension wrestler gracefully accepted Akiha request, there were no jabs or insults or anything that seemed to be hostile.  All in all, it felt kind of strange but the Japanese wrestler wasn't going to back down just cause her opponent was super polite.  

The Friction wrestler waited a moment or two just to make sure Eliza was done talking after she placed her items away.  “I see no reason why I shouldn't accept, the rules of engagement seem fine to me.  So then let's give the people all what they want to see and start this match!” stated Akiha as she would then drop the microphone and make her way towards the ring.  As she did so, she began to think about her opponent.  Eliza had been on a winning streak in Tension, fighting and winning against males.  This meant that the female Tension wrestler would be tough to beat or else she wouldn't have gotten this far.  She didn't look strong, so that meant she was probably fast, not to mention skilled as well.  Thus, Akiha would need to be careful and give it her all.

A Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) 3l9yoRWA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) AjbwxKgA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) DUhLLRtA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) CDNLQYlA Harenwood's Invitation. (Open RP) CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:10 pm

One of the things that made Eliza arguably so popular was her politeness, indeed even when her detractors said she didn't have what it took they couldn't deny that. Since returning though Eliza had undergone a small change, prior she was polite but aloof. Now though thanks to rubbing shoulders with various guys and girls Ms Harenwood was more casual outside the ring, this wasn't the time for that though. It was near showtime.

Akiha was entering the ring, Eliza was standing at her corner to await for the start of the match as a ref girl sprinted out into the ring. The dancing passion had stretched backstage, but took the chance to do so just in case. Akiha had chalked up a decent win streak so far, however Eliza was used to fighting the odds given that most of the time her opponents were taller and heavier than her.

Just a matter of time before the bell would ring.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down