» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bloody Idol (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bloody Idol (for zxn666) - Page 8 Empty Re: Bloody Idol (for zxn666)

Post by Darius Tue May 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Rika was merciless to Chigusa's proud assets, her fingers twisting and digging into them in very painful ways. "Aw, boo hoo for you," Rika laughed darkly. It seemed like she would keep doing this until Chigusa's beautiful orbs bled, but she would then suddenly let go of them. This was only so she could clench her fists, and four brutal punches across Chigusa's jaw.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Chigusa screamed all the way though Rika's mauling of her tits. She thought they were gonna pop from the strain. But finally Rika let go, letting her breasts bounce back to where they were. Her breasts were red from the twisting, and were swollen. Chigusa hung her head, sobbing as she wept over her sore assets.

Rika's first punch snapped her head back. The second and third punished her beautiful face, and the fourth started making her bleed out of the corner of her mouth. Chigusa leaned against the corner, nearly knocked out by the multiple punches and pain.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

After her fourth and final punch Rika stepped back from Chigusa, only to admire her work. The idol did indeed look like a mess she noted with a grin. Her stomach was still red from the earlier punching and now her breasts were matching in colour. "Oh man," Rika chcukled to herself. "Sarah's gotta see this." She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, flipping it open and pointing it at the helpless Chigusa. She lined it up carefully and one she was ready she took a snap shot of the brutalized idol with her camera phone.

"Oh, that's a nice one!" Rika laughed as she lokked at the picture. She attached it to a text and sent it to Sarah so she could share in her fun. With that done she pocketed her phone again, went up to Chigusa and grabbed her hair so she could yank her off the ropes and toss her back to the mat.

Last edited by 379 on Thu May 20, 2010 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 20, 2010 3:20 am

Chigusa felt her head getting grabbed, and she finally got lifted off the ropes. She got thrown onto the mat with no resistance, landing on her sore front. Chigusa turned on her side, curling up in pain, her hands gently cradling her pained breasts, whimpering in sheer pain. She didn't notice Rika taking pictures of her, and quite frankly had no strength to stop her. She was completely defeated.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 20, 2010 3:28 am

After Chigusa was back on the mat Rika was once again on her. She removed her own loose necktie from her neck, and would use it to tie Chigusa's hands tightly behind her back. Once that was done she'd use the idol's own bra to lash her ankles together, making her completely helpless. "You're looking a little messy, Chigusa," Rika coeed in false sweetness. "Don't worry. I'll get you all cleaned up." With that Rika would reach down and hoist the battered idol over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and carried her off, out of the ring and off to another part of the gym.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 20, 2010 3:30 am

Chigusa was nearly out cold, completely nonresistant to Rika, even as her hands got tied together and her ankles as well. Then Rika picked her light body up, putting her over her shoulder, and walking her to another part of the gym. Chigusa wasn't too aware of what was going on, but she wasn't completely out. She knew that whatever Rika had planned, it wouldn't be good for her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 20, 2010 3:40 am

The place Rika was taking her captive was the changing rooms, lined with lockers each belonging to an individual wrestler of the league. Rika ignored them as she carried Chigusa further in, and went in to the washrooms. Once inside she went to one of the toilet stalls, and kicked it open. She would then finally set the idol down, setting her on her knees right before the toilet bowl, with her hand gripping her purple hair tightly. "Hey Chigusa," Rika snickered evilly. "Remember when I said I'd be cleaning you up?" Rika's evil grin grew wider. "I never said I'd be using the shower....."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 20, 2010 3:49 am

Chigusa saw that Rika had taken her to the bathrooms, past the showers. She got dumped onto the floor right in front of a toilet. Chigusa looked up, glad to see that the toilet was at the very least clean, but she didn't want that to happen.

"No, please, not this..." Chigusa said. She turned to look at Rika, hoping to be as pitiful as she could, "Don't do this..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 am

"Begging again?" Rika asked snidely, her cruel eyes showing no mercy at all. "You should know that doesn't work by now." Rika laughed and her grip tightened on Chigusa's hair. "Bottom's up, slut!" And then she'd shove Chigusa's head right under the toilet water. She'd keep the girl's head down there for several seconds, depriving her of oxygen further.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 am

"P-please, no, don't do this!" Chigusa screamed before her head got dunked under the water. She held her breath, trying to not let the nasty toilet water into her mouth. This humiliation she had not gone through since middle school, when the other girls picked on her for being more "developed". Chigusa held her breath as long as she could, but soon she would have to breathe, and take that nasty water into her mouth.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next