Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) Empty Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 am

Amami Haruka versus Megumi Muto
Oil Hentai Wrestling Match
Best of 3 orgasms

To say Haruka was displeased with the second match of the Idol Showdown series was an understatement. Fortunately she had blown off most of her steam in the days leading to match night. So it was in resignation and a bit of annoyance with her manager that she headed for the combination ring and pool.

"Masato-kun... how could you... I trusted you completely... but you're just a big a pervert as Yatori-senpai..."

"I'm sorry, Haruka... I thought a hentai match would be easier on you..."

"A hentai match? For 3 falls? With oil?"

Haruka's dark blue one-piece swimsuit from her junior high school days contrasted well with how red her revealed skin was. "I'm not going to let you put oil on me!" she snapped at Masato as she snatched at the large bottle of baby oil reserved for her use. "I'll do it myself! I'd even prefer Megumi-san to be the one to put it on me than let you touch me!"

Masato wisely kept his mouth shut. He had it coming, after all. He did arrange this match - with a little "help" from Megumi.

His annoyed ward poured the bottle's contents over her head and made sure to completely and swiftly bathe her exposed skin with it. Despite her snippity declaration, Haruka still found it embarrassing to let another girl touch her intimately. Best to get this over with before Megumi arrived. And because of her swimsuit's size and waterproof nature, the oil was slow to make it inside Haruka's swimsuit, keeping her breasts and sex fairly dry for now.

"I can't believe he wants to see me in a hentai match," Haruka complained. "Masato-kun no baka..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 pm

Meanwhile, backstage, Megumi was busy getting ready for her match with Haruka. She had a long talk with Masato prior to this match, about how this was to go down. Megumi wanted the match to actually be a hentai submission match, so she could really have some fun with Haruka's pretty body. But Masato actually stood up for Haruka and protected her, protesting until Megumi finally gave in and made the match best two out of three. Still, she planned on having lots of fun with Haruka.

"Megumi, you've got a scary look on your face," Tomomi said, looking at Megumi with a slight blush on her face.

"Hm?" Megumi said, "Really now?" She looked at the mirror, and saw that she had a creepy look in her eyes.

"She's just eager to get started Tomo-chan," Chigusa said, "She gets that way when she wants to have fun"

Megumi licked her lips. "Of course you would know right Chigusa?" Megumi said, a devilish smile creeping onto her face. She got up, checking the straps on her string bikini, before turning to Chigusa and grabbing Chigusa's breasts from behind.

"Oh!" Chigusa gasped. Megumi squeezed Chigusa's breasts, before leaning in and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"After I'm done with Haruka, I'll have some fun with you too," Megumi said. Chigusa blushed deeply, letting out a slight gasp when Megumi let go. Tomomi blushed as well after hearing the suggestiveness of Megumi's words. Megumi winked at Tomomi, and then walked out onto the ramp.

"nO LimiT" played over the speakers as Megumi walked out, clad only in her black string bikini. She waved and blew kisses to the crowd, riling them up and making them more and more excited. She slid into the ring with a sensual swagger, drawing out even more cheers from the crowd. She then turned to face Haruka.

"Well Haruka, I see you've already gotten ready without me," she said, indicating the oil already covering Haruka's body, "I hope you don't mind helping me out a little bit though." She took her bottle of oil and squirted it all over her front, wiping it evenly down as the crowd cheered. Afterwards, she would hand the bottle to Haruka while turning around so she could get her back oiled up as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 am

Haruka swallowed nervously. Her opponent's size didn't intimidate her. Not in the height and weight department, and certainly not in the bust department. Okay, maybe a little with that last. Or was it jealousy?

It was the Eclipse idol's sensuality. Megumi reminded her way too much of Yatori. The two acted pretty much the same, albeit her senpai was far more scandalous. They even used the same color for their bikinis!

"Well Haruka, I see you've already gotten ready without me. I hope you don't mind helping me out a little bit though."

They really are alike, Haruka told herself. "Okay, Megumi-san..." She was blushing, but not too much. Oiling another girl's back wasn't that much of a big deal to her. Thankfully Megumi had dealt with her front already. That would have really made her nervous.

Accepting the bottle, Haruka took the moment to stick her tongue out at Masato. Her manager managed to look even guiltier than he already was. But Haruka wasn't paying any attention to him anymore. She focused on massaging Megumi's back with the glistening oil, tried to make it pleasant, sinking her fingers into Megumi's skin like how she remembered Yatori demonstration massage.

"I'm done," she announced the fact before stepping back. "How was it?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:25 am

"Mmmm," Megumi moaned as she felt Haruka's tentative touches on her back, her soft little hands running up and down Megumi's curves as she spread the oil out evenly on Megumi's back. She had obviously noticed how hesitant Haruka was about this match-- the girl was already blushing without Megumi having done anything except a little crowd-teasing. But with how expertly Haruka handled oiling Megumi's back, she knew that she had to be a bit careful.

"Superbly done Haruka," Megumi said, running a finger down her back to feel the smoothness of the oil, "I didn't expect it to feel this good. You've got me all excited already~" She gently cupped her breasts to show how her nipples were already a bit erect, noticeable through the thin black fabric of her bikini.

"You learned that from Yatori, am I right?" Megumi said, "I guess I've got to be careful dealing with you. Ready to begin Haruka?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Haruka felt her head go light. First Megumi's praise, and now this very Yatori-like behavior, showing off her erect nipples and saying it was because of her...

Kami-sama, please don't let Megumi-san also be into titfights... Her hands hovered over her own soft bumps. There's no way I can win one with her!

"T-thank you, Megumi-san... and yes, I learned it from Yatori-senpai." Who had demonstrated it on the rather unwilling Masato. The latter being the reason why Haruka actually agreed to watching one of Yatori's massages, if only to learn how to do it herself for Masato. Who'd put her in this hentai match for- for what?

Masato-kun...

Lost in reverie, she mumbled, "Yes, I'm ready," without really being ready for it, allowing Megumi a free shot at her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm

Megumi giggled to herself at how shy Haruka seemed to be. With just that tiny bit of teasing Haruka was already blushing! Megumi couldn't wait to get started on Haruka and play with her all night long.

"Alright then, here I come!" Megumi said. She slid forward as if skating on the ring, and then quickly dropped to her knees. She was aiming to slide in and tackle Haruka in the gut to bring her onto the mat.

Last edited by 265 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 pm

"Haruka!"

Haruka looked up in response to Masato's call (somehow she didn't hear Megumi's warning during her daz), only to stare at how the bigger girl slid on her knees towards her. She can do that? was quickly followed by Oh- and an "Ooof!" as she ended up folded upon Megumi for the briefest of moments before getting taken down with a splash upon the oil-covered floor of the inflatable pool ring.

"Ugh!" Haruka frantically pushed at Megumi, but her slick hands failed to get good grips, and Megumi's mighty arms were wrapped around her waist. She was trapped in the bigger girl's embrace!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 am

Megumi giggled as she got her hands around Haruka's slim little waist. "Gotcha!" Megumi said. She held Haruka down on the mat with her greater strength and weight, preparing to begin the humiliation.

"Haruka-chan, gomen-ne?" Megumi said, apologizing playfully for what she was about to do. She leaned in and kissed Haruka full on the lips, before slowly moving down, showing kisses over Haruka's neck and shoulders, finally ending up with her head on Haruka's small breasts, her face buried in between.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Haruka was breathless, weaker than her opponent, and now embarrassed (not to mention turned on) by getting kissed full on the mouth by Megumi. "Mmpphh!"

When Megumi broke off their kiss, Haruka began weakly protesting. "Megumi-san! Ah! Oh! Um!" finally only to go "Ooohh..." as her opponent sank into her minor cleavage. "M-Megumi-san... dame... wrestling first, hentai later... unh...."

The smaller idol girl was overwhelmed all too quickly and easily. The only thing working for her was that her one-piece swimsuit wasn't going to be easy to remove, protecting her body from the worst of Megumi's seduction- for now...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 am

Megumi raised her head out from Haruka's shallow valley,smiling while simultaneously tightening her hold around the smaller idol's waist. "Ara? You don't want the ecchi stuff this quickly?" Megumi said, "That's a shame."

"Still, since you're my kohai, I should indulge you a bit," Megumi said with a smirk. Thanks to Haruka's choice of swimwear, Megumi had a pretty good hold on the girl despite the oil. Using this grip, Megumi hugged Haruka tightly and lifted her upwards as she slowly got up.

"Lesson number one Haruka," Megumi said, "Never wear something that allows your opponent to grab hold easily!" Megumi would suddenly squeeze tightly, and throw Haruka backwards in a belly-to-belly suplex! It was a move normally impossible in oil matches, but thanks to Haruka's swimsuit, Megumi had good enough of a grip to pull it off.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next