Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Tue May 11, 2010 1:42 am

"Too naughty is tricking men into thinking you're a girl, so this is fair game." Danni would not get away from his well deserved spanking so easily. His left hand grabbed a nice handful of the boi's hair and kept him from escaping, then continued with the spanking. It continued in a predictable pattern, right, left, balls, right, left, balls. Magnus was relentless with his attack, not stopping until his opponent's cheeks were a bright apple red and his balls were nice and sore from the punishment.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 7 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue May 11, 2010 3:13 am

"Uhhhuh!" Danni gasped femininely, even exposed, as her hair was pulled, arching her back to thrust out her boyish chest. She squeaked from the spanks and cried out softly from the ball punishment, each turning red as she panted breaths between them, hardon wriggling between Magnus' thighs. "Ohhhhh! I'm sorry I'm so naughty, nii-san!" she belted out blushing.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue May 11, 2010 11:55 pm

He grinned at the writhing his opponent had succumbed to, pleased by his handy work (pun intended). After a moment of admiration, his right hand grasped the little shaft. For a while he massaged his opponent's prick for a while, letting Danni figure out what he next intended on doing to the boy. "Can't have you all horny when I use your mouth... I'll need you to focus on the task and only the task."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 am

"Ahhhhhnnn!" she wailed out as her little organ was grasped, wriggling more insistantly but less actively since it would just serve to hurt his prick. Her face blushed to match her reddened bottom, biting her lip and arching up her little boy chest. Her bite finally let go as she began panting, thrusting slowly to urge her butt upward and down as she enjoyed the manual pleasure.

"Y... yes, Magnus-sama! With... pleasure... Magnus-sama... let Danni-chan service you... nnn... however you wish...."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon May 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Magnus enjoyed tormenting his defeated opponent, not just because he was lied to but because he was proven stronger. Now the little Jobber could only accept his fate. Magnus maneuvered the boy off of his lap and onto his head and shoulders. The victor's free hand was used to stabilize the now upside down fem boy so that the little prick pointed straight at Danni's face. A little splat of saliva on the erection, and Magnus began to stroke his victim to orgasm in this humiliating position.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

Danni let out a yelp as she hung upside down, her mouth hung open as she panted like a dog hungry for more attention. Her lovely eyes fluttered, hair hanging over the floor as her small hardon grew a bit more, swelling and pulsing as she rapidly grew hotter, wet cock proving more than slick enough for Magnus to rub.

"Ohhhh, neesaaaaan!" she moaned out loudly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue May 18, 2010 1:15 pm

He loved watching his opponent writhe in sensation, the act often got him in the mood for bedroom debauchery. Presently it was doing exactly that as his manhood grew ever harder and more persistent for attention. Magnus knew to complete his task of milking Danni first, delaying the gratification would make it only more sweet. "So, how many boys have you seduced with your lies?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 21, 2010 2:08 am

"No.... nooooo!" Danni wailed. "J... just some! It's not like every boy I see takes me... some I flirt with never find out. They just think I like anal and oral a lot... ooooooh, goooood!" she cried, squirming as her hardon grew. She squeaked out girlishly before she came, gasping and crying out as her cum was forced down onto her face, sputtering slightly as the cum hit her lips and nose.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 am

Once his opponent was done spilling his lies and then his seed, Magnus grinned. Finally, he let Danni go so that he could flop onto the ground in whatever position best suited him. Magnus in turn returned to the couch to sit back, and reveal the large erect member he had been saving for the very end. He sat like a king upon a throne, waiting for his peasant to show his fealty with an act of devotion. Arms were spread back wide on the couch, and his legs were opened just enough for Danni to get in when he wanted to. It seemed, his sense of a grand self was not limited to wrestling smack talk.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 am

Danni squeaked softly at her landing, wiping her face a bit with her wrist and moving up to Magnus on all fours, crawling slowly and wiggling his tight ass like a kitten. If he was going to be punished, it didn't have to be all bad.

She knelt before him, nodding her head low before she parted her lightly painted lips, taking in his cockhead and starting to lean in, slowly absorbing more and more of it as she moaned around it, brushing back her hair

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next