by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) Empty Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Strip Match
Bedroom carpet ring
Warning: M/M

Gilroy Magnus was getting antsy for his next fight. Scouring the grounds he had found almost anyone ready to fight either already fighting or recovering from a fight and avoiding conflict. It was somewhat bothersome for him, but he could be patient. Instead of rushing around, he spent his time working out on the punching bag and lifting weights. At night he even caught up on some of his favorite authors and kept current with world news. The body ached for a competition, someone to test his own strength against, preferably a girl so that more points could be won in the name of the guys.

Presently, he sat in the common room reading a book, eying the door each time he heard it open, expecting a girl to just walk in any moment now. Of course, a girl had not just walked in any moment in the past two hours. Only guys leaving or entering, which was somewhat disheartening.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Danni let out a girlish sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair, letting it dangle gently over his shoulders. It was fresh and flowery smelling, just out of the shower and just the way he liked it. He wore his usual schoolgirl outfit, complete with some nice and formal shoes as he opened the door to the common room, interested in kicking back and enjoying herself. Or, if there was someone cute enough to be worth playing with, it'd be his pleasure...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:13 pm

He began to idly consider just giving up for the night and going back to the gym for another swim. Just as he closed his book and stood the door to the common room would open. He froze. A girl walked in. He smiled. Magnus would wait a few moments to let the girl enter fully, lest she try to escape immediately through the door and pretend like his challenge never happened. "You! Nice try sneaking in here. Now you've gotta accept my match." The book in his hand was used to shake at her condescendingly as though she had been caught in a trap she should have seen miles away. The man walked over to her, looking her over with a grin. "Strip match, my bedroom. First one naked loses." Without so much as waiting for the girl to accept he'd motion towards his room and expected her to begin walking with him to it.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Danni jumped a bit at the accusing trap, placing a hand up to his slightly padded bosom. "Wh-wha?!" she gasped with a blush (expect the pronoun change to be regular). "I um..." He looked over the challenging man a bit and held back from licking her lips.

"Yea... that sounds like it'll be really fun!" she confirmed. She waggled a finger at him in a "naughty naughty" fashion. "Especially if you lose! Though anything goes, and I mean ANYthing, you get me?" she said with a wink. "And do I get something special if I can beat you?" she cooed, walking up in a sexy little strut to put herself just shy of touching him. "I'd offer something in return too..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:23 am

"If you can manage to beat me, I'll offer my mouth to you for a night. When I beat you," yes, that's the sound of confidence right there, "I'll make sure to use your smart little mouth to its fullest." He said with a grin as they walked down the hall and turned to the door of his room. The idea of anything going wasn't against his He'd open it and reveal a nice little dorm room.

Obviously, he had taken it upon himself to decorate in more than just colors and posters. Dark cherry wood cabinets lined the room with shelves upon shelves of books and trinkets new and old. He seemed to have a fascination with the military as well as ancient history. A few things even looked like they may have come out of Pharoah's tomb. The carpet was dark brown and soft to sit and walk on, but rough to be rubbed against. At the center, he had a couch of plush fabric, under which was a large circular rug. A bed was stuck away in the corner big enough for him and another to comfortably sleep. He entered, and moved the couch to the edge of the circular rug. "I have no intention for either of us to get brained by the cabinetry, so our fight will be within this rug and onto the edge of the couch. If either of us goes fully outside of the rug, then that person must wait at the center on their hands and knees until the other touches them. Understand?" For simplicity, (and possibly giving Danni a little more hope at winning) he took off his bracers and shoes before walking out into the 'ring'.

"Ready when you are."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:15 am

Danni giggled and licked her pink-painted lips. "Sounds like some fun either way, hm cutie?" she giggled, bumping his hip with hers as they walked.

She went to his room, taking the time to peek at his ass while he worked with the furniture. She'd nod to the rules in agreement, grinning. "You've been thinking about this," she teased. "You've just been dying to get a girl in here, haven't you?"

She'd wink and step into the rug/ring, raising her arms in a slight "tada" motion. "Ready to tussle, champ?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am

"From the moment I saw you, darlin'" he said with a grin. Actually her comment about anything goes is what set his mind in motion for those rules: there were quite a lot of sharp corners in the room and he was not preferential to blood.

As soon as she stepped into the ring and announced she was ready he stepped in to grasp her by the wrist while she raised both hands. If successful he'd lean back and attempt to irish whip her outside of the ring. Just by her appearance he knew he was beyond her weight class so this would obviously be used to his advantage.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

Danni would give a little grateful curtsy as his foe entered. Her grapple interupted by his counter, she'd see the ringside rush at her and gasp. Danni would try to grip Magnus' wrist and plant his leg firmly on the ground, trying to use a gymnastic rhythm in reversing the whip in hopes of throwing along Magnus. "Nice try, Maggie!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:20 am

The whip almost reversed. He was quite surprised that the girl was able to hold on, but then again grapples weren't exactly his thing. Instead of letting her whip him around and out of the ring, he stutter stepped and collided with her directly. His arms went wide as his chest met her back. His hand kept on hers so that she couldn't easily escape. If all went appropriately, he'd wrap both arms around her and lift her from the ground in a bear hug.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 am

Surprised by the awkward move, Danni nonetheless gasped and was lifted off her feet, kicking them wildly about and wriggling in Magnus' grasp. "Ahh lemee go you big bully!" she yelped, trying to batter him with kicks and smacks to make him reconsider the hug

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next