Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 am

He started to work his way closer to his target. It was a slow and careful creep towards her opponent, stretching his arms out as to cut off her escape routes. It wasn't a very precise way to accomplish what he wanted, but he couldn't just go in swinging, or wait for her to come in swinging... wasn't that sort of match. "Oh, I'll get it."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:07 am

She'd zip in quickly, grabbing at his arm and hoping to be able to use her momentum to zip behind him, pulling the arm with her and yanking on it as her fake breasts pushed into his back. "Gotcha, sweety," she'd giggle.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:08 am

"Hup," he grinned as she came in and grasped for his right arm. All he did was back up a bit so she couldn't get behind him, but still did have his arm. The other arm scooped down between her legs and intended to hook her crotch on the bend between his forearm and bicep. The intent would be to lift her from the ground in this manner, using her weight to cause a little pleasurable pain in her sex, and his 'caught' arm would be used to steady her to balance her on this impromptu 'horse'.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:20 am

Danni cursed her luck momentarily, then let out a "HUK!" of surprise as the arm hooked into her groin, making her wince and double up t o lean into MAgnus. "D...damn," she grunted squeakily a she hissed, trying to grab at his arms to balance herself semi upright

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:01 pm

And for a brief moment, the offensive stopped dead in its tracks. Magnus held his opponent split over his arm and kept the opponent steady and off the ground with his other arm. Too much squirming by his opponent would only inflct pain on his opponent's crotch by grinding it against his very muscular bicep. But he didn't stop just because he wanted to torment his opponents groin.

No. Something was not right... Or atleast not as expected. Something rubbed against his bicep that was not a woman's sex. His eyes focused on his opponent's, "You're... A guy?" Not a muscle moved to let his opponent escape.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:54 am

"Mnnnn," she whimpered, pouting and blushing in her awkward position. "Kinda. I... I have.... one of THOSE things..." she confessed. "But..." She blushed and tried to wriggle away. "But... basically. Th... that doesn't change anything!" She tried to push off and knock him back, hopefully to free herself and perhaps even knock him out of the circle

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 pm

He flexed his arm more as his opponent struggled. "Only that your bra is superfluous, and shouldn't count." Without waiting for an answer, he pushed with the arm that was keeping Danni steady and pulled with the arm that was hooked under the crotch. This would hopefully lay out his opponent so that Magnus could slam them on their back into the carpet, partially out of the ring if everything went swimmingly.

Danni did make a good point, felatio was felatio.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Danni wriggled and let out a pained feminine moan, then yelped as she was smashed back on the rug, near but not quite over the edge as his hair splay out beneath him, holding his back as it arched to press out his fake breasts. "D-damn...." she said quietly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am

It wasn't much of a pin, but he could work with it. One arm went to Danni's right leg, grasping it by the thigh to begin pushing him out of bounds as though he were some rock to be slid out. To make sure his opponent was a little more willing to do exactly as Magnus intended, his left hand went to that suspect crotch, grasping the package underneath and making sure to have a good grip on that underwear. This never was a fair fight, even from the beginning. Magnus was much stronger than his opponent and bigger. Sure the boy was a gymnast in a past life, but that could only get one so far without the strength to back it up.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Nng, nnn ahhhh!!" Danni's high-pitched wail emerged when his crotch was grabbed, hardening beneath his panties as he thrust and wiggled to escape, but ultimately pushed from the circle. She'd try to finally get free, trying to cover up a bit as she blushed heavily. "O... ok... so what now?" She bit her lip a little apprehensively. "You uh... don't HATE me, do you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next