Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well if I do my math right, you are down to one article of clothing, either your panties or your skirt," he gave a grin as he got back to the center of his rug and prepared for another bout. "And when I win this, I was going to use that pretty little mouth of yours."

He grinned, his pants had been undone earlier, and under those were his boxers, which meant he had two articles to his opponents one article. "And, as a bonus for leading me on about your gender, I'm going to give your rump a spanking you won't soon forget."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 am

Danni's blush reached his petit boy-cleavage as he stripped from his partly undone shirt, leaving just his panties. It was most natural to him. He wasn't really used to being seen with them off. The talk of her mouth made Danni kiss the air between them. "You'll have to catch it first, wise guy." She gasped a little at the spanking notion, though not entirely against. "Oh! Well... that's if your tight little butt isn't on the receiving end this time!" she insisted, despite only really being able to tie Magnus at her best so far. She strutted up into the "ring" and thrust out her fake little chest. "Come on, you... you sissy."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm

He grinned as Danni slipped out of more of the clothes he wore. This was getting easier and easier. The insult didn't cause the grin to go away. "You want me to come at you? Reckless, right?" he gave a slight chuckle as he started to step towards Danni. There was no need to rush in, rather just give him the threat of violence. His approach was slow enough to make sure his opponent wouldn't get away with ease. "Yeah, once you lose, you'll definitely get a nice spanking after I use that mouth of yours for my cock," and as though stating his cock would be used wasn't clear enough for Danni, his left hand grasped the bulge in his pants that was just aching to get out and meet Danni's lips.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 am

Danni's heart beat so hard she wondered if he could hear it, even feel it through the air. She swallowed loudly at the promise of spanking and his bulge, his own slender tool twitching under his panties. She was clearly intimidated, aroused, and shamed, making her blush like mad. "Y... you stay back," she insisted, his slow approach far more mentally affective than a rush as she tried to skip lightly on her toes away from him

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:32 am

He didn't lunge out for his opponent nor did he make a sudden movement to catch Danni. No, he slowly stepped towards his goal, the little femboy. Magnus turned each time Danni side stepped, and made occasional grabs for the femboy's limbs. There was no longer a question in Magnus's mind if he was gonna win, the concept was simply an inevitability.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 am

Desperate to make some sort of stand, Danni would wince as her wrist was finally snagged, but try to grab at Magnus' in reply to give her leverage to burst forward and swing her shin up into his groin. "THIS is for before, you prick!" she shrieked quickly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Finally, Magnus had caught his little target, and began to draw him in. Sure, his opponent was clinging for a counter hold of some kind, but that didn't matter... Well, that sudden turn of events was not expected. His eyes widened as his opponent's shin was felt slamming into his groin. His grip on Danni's wrist tightened as the initial and immediate response in combat. Magnus fell to his knees and held his package through his pants - thus freeing Danni's wrist - and gave a light groan of apparent discomfort. "Gya... point taken!"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 am

"Thought so!" Danni huffed with a quick flick of her hair, grabbing him around the neck and trying to toss herself backward, attempting to drop his face suddenly into the mat in somehing of a mock ddt

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm

That something of a mock ddt seemed super effective, because when he hit the mat, he groaned and began holding his face where he hit. Magnus's hands seemed to be indecisive over whether they should be covering his face or is groin. If Danni left him there long enough he would begin to get up, but if his opponent attacked immediately, the girlboi would have no problem with getting onto the otherwise distracted fighter.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:41 am

Catching her breath and wiping a fleck of sweat from her forehead, Danni rose back up, trying to grab Magnus' ankles and pull, landing him near edge before twisting and pulling backward, trying to swing him by the legs right out of the circle using her leverage to try and counter his weight. If he was too solid, though... she'd just be left pulling on a stationary leg

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next