Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That rascally little scamp!

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

That rascally little scamp!  - Page 5 Empty Re: That rascally little scamp!

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:51 am

Unfortunately, at the moment, Faye's words bounced off Garzahs ears. Or rather, they had a completely different effect than was intended because Garzah now seemed even more furious.

"Stop?! STOP?! YOU DIDN'T STOP WHEN YOU ALMOST ENDED ME!" each word was bellowed angrily, filled with a seething of vengeance. "YOU NEARLY MADE ME DEAD! MONSTER! I WILL-" and with that, as Garzah got high enough on the tree, she leapt out, going further than one would've anticipated, while yelling, "DESTROY YOOOOO-", reaching her hand out in Faye's direction even as she fell to gravity's pull faster due to her stronger weight. Nonetheless, she still landed on Faye's tree, continuing climbing up it, and then leaping up at Faye at an alarmingly fast velocity, teeth bared and open, and her hands outstretched!
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:44 pm

Faye dropped herself down onto a distant branch, little bird talons dancing in place as she puffed out her plumage and displayed her tiny colorful wings in a display of mock authority. The small and inconsequential rainbow parrot didn't do much in the way of having a commanding presence though, especially when placed opposite the raging orcish inferno.

“Liar liar!” She continued to squawk, offering nothing in the way of proof or reasoning to dissuade the assertion that she could have done serious harm to Garzah. What happened didn't matter to her own mental image of what transpired. In her mind the orc was in no danger from their session of play, ignorant of just how delicate humanoids could be… especially ones she thought had literal hearts of stone.

When Garzah closed the distance again, Faye gave her wings a panicked flap to lift off, intending to escape to the skies once more. Her instinct was to flee, but she foolishly stayed to rebut the berserker's claims, insistent on getting in the last word even if it was akin to plugging her ears and denying whatever came her way. Just before she managed to slip into the canopy again however, fingers clamped down on her tail feathers, anchoring her down with the orc's iron grip.

The soft down of her feather ballooned out as Garzah's hand was filled with a thicker, meatier tail. Her body shifted and expanded to return to her favored form. Her tail still in hand coiled around Garzah's wrist and the small girl tried to cling to the berserker, digging in her small claws into the orc's arms. She tried to bite down several times at Garzah, aimless and animalistic, just a captured and frantic beast trying to be free.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:31 am

As Faye switched back to her "regular" form, and Garzah stretched her hand out to Faye's head....it stopped.

Garzah's whole body, that had been quivering in rage, and steaming out steam out of her nostrils, came to a halt. The enraged expression on her face was still there, but the hand that could've possibly squashed Faye's head was a few inches from Faye's head, and had stopped still. Garzah's clenched teeth were visible but it was slowly receding, as she looked Faye. If Faye looked up, she could see that in Garzah's rageful eyes, something was whirring in there.....

It seemed like Garzah was having some kind of internal conflict. Her eyes were still in that frown, her hand still raised high, but she wasn't snarling anymore nor yelling. She was just...looking at Faye, like as if she was trying to come to a decision.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:04 am

Chompchompchompchompchomp… chomp…. chomp.

Faye continued to bite down on Garzah's arm until she had come to the realization nothing was happening. Mouth still wrapped around the orc's arm, her eyes shifted to look up into the still pools that had been filled with rage a moment earlier. Slowly she opened her mouth and leaned her head back, like a dog who had just been caught misbehaving. That fear, that feeling of fight or flight slowly left her features as she stared at Garzah for a long while.

Her brow furrowed and she puffed out her cheeks, huffing loudly. “Gar-Zah Orc is playing other games? Jokester games. Not funny. Bad game.” Faye's lower lip stiffened up as she gave Garzah a look as if this had all been some sort of setup to make her look foolish or frighten her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:40 am

As Faye said "Bad game", Garzah shook.

Her eyes slowly started to soften, her hand receded, her fingers loosened, as her frown turned neutral...and then normal. She looked down at the huge height she had been managed to somehow climb so quickly in her fight or flight rage, as she looked up at Faye. Heaving herself onto the branches around, and setting herself up so that she didn't fall, Garzah's eyes looked wet, as she now looked sorrowfully at Faye.

"I.....I.....I thought I was going to.....I thought you were....you were going to kill m...me...." Garzah said, avoiding eye contact with Faye, and Faye could hear something in Garzah's voice. She was choking up, and it seemed like she was ready to cry. "I...I was...I got so scared.....I thought I...I was going to....I wanted to live, I.... I didn't mean to attack you, I-I-I...." Garzah looked down, before she slowly turned to look at Faye.

"I...I'm sorry, that wasn't....I wanted to play the game but you scared me so much, and I...I got so scared because I thought you were going to k...kill...me....y..you're right, that...that was a bad game...." Garzah's lip's curled, and she brought her hands up to cover her face, before she let out a loud sob. "I..I...I'm sorry...."
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:07 pm

As Garzah's grip loose ed, the long tail it held so firmly easily slipped away beneath her fingers, wiggling a bit as it shifted hues before settling on its usual colors. It reached back, coiling around a girthy branch to support her, just in case the two of them somehow fell. When fully let go, she plopped back onto the branch, sitting as easily and as weightlessly as a bird perched on its nest despite the creak and bend in the wood in protest of the larger women's weight pushing the poor foliage to the limits of its strength.

At the orc's heartfelt admission of vulnerability, the forest creature made a face, clearly not understanding what she was being told. She reiterated, slowly now, like someone who was speaking to a pet or a child as if being loud and slow made the words sink in better. “Gar-Zah Orc has the heart of mountains. Mountains don't die. Mountains become boulders. Boulders become rocks. Rocks become pebbles. Pebbles become grains. They change... like Faye.” She flashed a wide beaming smile, her fangs on full display as she happily wiggled at the idea of something being more like her. She loved herself, so more things being like her were always good. “Never dies, only changes.”

As Garzah continued with her apology, Faye just looked at her as if she was the strange one between them. Inching closer, looking at the big orc at different angles, even giving her a small sniff. She had long since stopped listening to the actual meaning behind the words and started focusing on why Garzah sounded so different and couldn't speak right now. “Your words are broken.” Faye said simply, reaching up to try and hold her hands to Garzah's lips to cover her mouth, as if stopping her from speaking might help her repair her words.

Faye started at the sob, taken aback. Her hair shifted, slicking back like the folding of an animal's ears. She pawed at Garzah's face, trying to get her to stop. She hated this sound and wanted it to stop. Small people made this sound at her all the time, and she hated it even more than because how its higher pitch. “Stop.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:43 am

Garzah shook on hearing Faye's "stop".

As she heard Faye respond, she started to realize that, Faye was just...different. She wasn't like her or, most people at all. Whatever she was, it seemed the very idea of dying and what it meant seemed to elude her. Or at least, she didn't think about it much? She wasn't sure at all. But she figured it meant that helping Faye understand was going to be hard, especially considering how she was now shutting her lips with her hands. At least until Faye told her to seemingly stop talking.

Garzah looked at Faye in surprise, then looked away again, calmly saying, "O...okay..." before letting out another sob, looking down at the massive height she was on.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:04 pm

Faye watched Garzah suspiciously. The orc had agreed to stop but one of those sounds still escaped from her as if she were leaking somehow. The danger of the moment having passed seemed to no longer phase her in the slightest. The orc's rage was just a trick of a mean game, but that was done now so things were fine. She blinked her eyes unevenly at the other woman, following her gaze to the forest floor some distance below then looked back to Garzah. The height didn't seem to bother the spritely forest dweller either as she suddenly dropped from the branch to hand upside down and walk underneath Garzah to the other side where she pulled herself back up so the orc couldn't turn her head away.

“Gar-Zah Orc plays weird mountain games where she is from.” She stated very matter of factly. “Faye wins because Gar-Zah Orc quit the game.” she sat her, puffing her chest up proudly… then her throat swelled and expanded like a frog's before she let loose a loud croaking ribbit in Garzah's face followed by a little cackle. “Gar-Zah Orc has to entertain it now. That was the deal.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm

Garzah was looking down from the massive height, but then watched as Faye, amazingly, walked upside down along the tree branch before pulling herself right side up. Garzah blinked, rubbed her eyes, before looking at Faye.

On hearing her being accused of playing weird games and that she "quit the game", Garzah at first protested. "Hey, I just barely stopped myself from possibly killin-" the words hitched in her throat, before she gulped and said, "...okay but you started it first..."

Faye demanded entertainment, and Garzah gulped. That earlier game of theirs was supposed to be entertainment but Faye had misunderstood that and that had gone south real fast. Garzah had to scrounge up some brand new game and form of entertainment before something worse happens. An idea flicked on in her head.

"I can do this!" Garzah brought her hand up, all straight, turning it left and right to show she wasn't hiding anything.

Then she showed the back side to Faye, and brought her other hand up. "BEHOLD!" With that, she grabbed her thumb with 3 fingers, then pulled it off before attaching it back on! Internally, Garzah was praying that hopefully Faye could be suckered by the old finger magic trick.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm

“Gar-Zah Orc started the game.” Faye snorted loudly at her correction, seemingly unaware the orc was referring to the nearly fatal use of force and not the contest in general. Her mild annoyance faded though as her new acquaintance moved to make good on the offer for entertainment. Faye plopped down cross legged on the branch as casually as if it were solid ground, seemingly unconcerned with how precarious a height they were at. Her hands folded into her lap as she sat quietly and attentively watching what the orc had in store.

When the finger “detached”, Faye's eyes went wide at the unexpected sight. Leaning in, mouth agape as it was returned to where it had been removed from. When Garzah showed her hand was still intact, the small forest creature balked in astonishment, hopping up to encroach upon the orc's personal space, grasping at her hands to feel and examine them more closely.

“How do they come off? How do they go on?” She asked with childlike wonder, trying to thg at the orc's fingers in hopes one might pop off into her palms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum