Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

2 posters

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

Post by Jessica Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 am

Maria hadnt noticed she was so close to the edge of the bed, and just found out when she tried to get away from Hisako, falling to the ground onto her back strongly. Her legs were up and her tushy was pressing against the side of the bed. She blinked, confused. "W-What happened...?" She wondered. Being in such an uncomfortable position, she was unable to move at the moment.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities! - Page 4 Empty Re: Rich girls encounter; clash of personalities!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Hisako smirked a little as she pushed her off, and stuck her tongue down at her. "I pushed ya! Ya gonna cry now?" She asked in a mocking tone.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Maria was actually really going to cry, as the pain in her back terribly strong. However, Hisako's taunt made her swallow her tears and slowly roll backwards, ending up onto her hands and knees, then climbing back up the bed. "N-No! O-Of course I'm not going to cry!" She said as she wiped a little wet spot near her eye, where the first tear was preparing to start making its way down.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 am

Hisako smirks as she climbs back up onto the bed, and would try to splash on top of her back, not giving the girl a second's repreive

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 am

Maria turned her head, following her opponent's movements as she tried splashing on her. The brunette barely managed to dodge it as her back still hurt a bit. As she was able to avoid Hisako's move, she'd try jumping right onto her opponent, right across her back. "I'm not letting you catch me again~!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am

Hisako was surprised that Maria managed to escape her splash in time, and ended up getting splashed instead. "Oof!" She grunts as she feels her body slamming down on her back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 am

Maria grinned as her splash connected. The pain in her back was slowly fading, and soon she'd be able to use her fullest to win. For now, she'd just shift her body, laying completely atop of her opponent, and try to wrap an arm around her throat in a tight sleeperhold.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 am

Hisako tried to toss Maria off her back, but found she was unable to, as an arm wrapped around her neck. "Hgk!" She gagged, reaching up for her arm and trying to pull it off her neck.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:42 am

Maria's sleeperhold got tighter and tighter, wanting to keep Hisako from breathing correctly. However her hold'd soon start to weaken as her opponent tried to free herself from the sleeper, finally making Maria let go after a little while of choking the blonde girl.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 am

Hisako was left coughing after she pried Maria's arm off from around her neck. "Guhh.." She gasped, then turned around to face her with a frown, and would try to leap at her, trying to tackle her around the waist.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next