Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nadya vs Hinata "Ganguro"

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nadya vs Hinata "Ganguro" - Page 3 Empty Re: Nadya vs Hinata "Ganguro"

Post by luffy316 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:02 pm

"Haha! Awww, baby's too hot and wet to fight back. That's ok, I'll fix you up good, princess." She started to finger rapidly, bending her over to shove her face into the mat as she ground her pantied ass into her hair, the other trying to give her a loud spank every few seconds. "Like that, honey? You fucking love the shame, don't you bitch?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Nadya clenched her teeth, struggling underneath the girl, wanting to fight back. Badly.
"Haahhhnn!" She cried out as Hina fingered her hard and fast, and grunts as her face is mashed into the mat. She cringed as Hina kept spanking her, and would try to tap out, having more than enough for the night.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Hina ignored any tapping but the ref shook her shoulder when she saw the tap and informed her to let go.

"Aw, crap. Already?" Hina sighed. "Thought she'd last longer. Don't say much about your love life, does it sexy?" she laughed lightly. "Well I know what can fix that!"

She turned to her corner and took up her makeup bag, grinning and wiggling it toyingly at her. "Makeover, lovely... don't you wanna be all hot and done up like me?" she grinned coldly, drawing a stick of dark black lipstick

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Nadya was trying to crawl towards the exit of the ring as Hina took up her make up bag, trying desperately to escape this woman. She was insane! She tried to crawl through the ropes, not wanting anymore to do with this woman.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 am

Hina would grab her hair and force her to face upright, untwisting the lipstick in her free hand. "Aww, can't have you staying ugly forever!" she taunted, swearing the lipstick over her lips heavily, though with surprisingly precision. It coated her mouth with the sticky black mess, and Hina giggled before drawing a smooth line down the middle of her bottom lip to the tip of her chin.

"There you go.... wanna be Hina's new coloring book?" she grinned as she popped out a few more beauty weapons.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm

"Gah! Stop grabbing my- oof!" She grunts as she's sat upright, and gasps as her lips now have black lipstick on them.

"Gah! Cut that out!" She cried out, trying to wipe the lipstick off her lips and chin. This girl was really starting to piss her off, in a way she has not felt before here.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:18 am

"We're just gettin started, my pretty dolly," she teased, grabbing some mascara to wipe it over Nadya's eyes. She did a fine job at first, but paid little care for Nadya's actual eyes with the stuff, and then ran it across her entire face til the lines went near her ears. She gave the contortionist a quick slap to one cheek. "Quit squirming, you'll mess it up," she laughed. "I'm almost done, god!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:15 am

Nadya blinked when Hina started to swipe mascara over her eyes, and felt her drawing all over her face. She was starting to shake with anger, but that last slap to her face would be what did it.

Nadya got along well with most people here, face or heel. Didn't matter how loud mouthed they were, how shy, evil, she never let any girl get under her skin. This girl, however.. was everything that disgusted her. Everything that she hated.

She suddenly let out a scream of utter rage as she suddenly reached up to grab Hina by the hair, and would try to pull her down to the mat by it. If that worked, Nadya would try to mount Hina's shoulders, and start punching at her face again. Nadya would feel her knuckles stinging, as her body was not built for taking or throwing strikes, but the sheer fit of rage was numbing the feeling in her fists.

She could hear the crowd starting to chant 'Holy shit! Holy shit!' as Nadya got into a knockdown drag-out catfight with this girl.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 am

Hina shrieked as her multi-colored hair was yanked, knocking her to her side and mounted and pummeled by the contortionist. It hurt, though she'd felt far worse as the girl was simply exploding on her more than actually fighting, to her understanding.

"OW! OW! Fucking OW, cunt!" she shrieked back, thrashing to try and block her and claw at her legs to get her to let go. She'd try to lunge her head forward enough to sink her teeth in a shallow but sharp bite to her thigh

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am

"Gahh!!" Nadya cried out as her legs were clawed at, then howled as her thigh was bit, and glared down at her, trying to grab her by her hair and pound her against the mat, the adrenaline still rushing strongly through the contortionist as she wanted nothing more than for this woman to hurt. Badly.

Nadya could hear the bell ring several times, reminding them that the match was over, but Nadya was too far gone to acknowledge it. Officials were now rushing down the ramp, looking to pull the two girls apart.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next