by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold Empty Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:54 pm

Match Rules: Collar (To win you must place a studded leather collar around your opponent's neck. Loser becomes a POW)

Courtenay would admit, she was annoyed. Mostly because it had taken so damn long for those Tension higher ups to finally give her some action at this place. She had made the trek alllllll the way from Britain to take part in this den of domination while setting up her own burlesque house to provide the good citizens of Kyoto with her brand of Western deviancy, needless to say it had been booming but Courtenay was keen to expand and the best way she reasoned was to get into Tension and show what she could personally do as the Machiavellian Queen. Finally the numbskull higher ups finally realised that Courtenay was an asset indeed to the roster and gave her a match, against this man called Kazuma Satou. 

The English dom had heard of this man, been doing quite well for himself by the look of things. He beat some circus harlot awhile back, Beth or whatever her name was. Well Courtenay would gladly indulge this boy, to show him a taste of what a real woman does in the ring. The match rules made her lick her lips in anticipation, she'd most likely make Kazuma have a nice, relaxing shift at her manor as a consolation prize for having his freedom be placed in the hands of the Machiavellian Queen. Currently Courtenay was sitting in her locker room, being tended to by a couple of her most favourite servants a pair of twins with black hair and black floor length robes. One was using a giant feather fan to cool Courtenay whilst the other massaged her bosom slowly~ On the other end of the locker room stood Isabella her ward, the head maid would simply say to Courtenay "Do I have to be here? You know I prefer not being out the mansion at all if need be, is that manager you hired gonna be any bloody use?"

To which Courtenay would stand up and place a finger to Isabella's lips and reply with "Language Isabella. No need for that tone. Yes the mansion will be fine, I have brought you here to make you learn a thing or two. That you can actually go outside, but also importantly you'll see me demolish someone and you will understand what it means to have someone in your clutches. I might let you borrow him afterwards if your lucky~"

Spoiler:

The Most Loyal One said nothing to this and merely nodded, regardless it was time to make their way to the ring. Courtenay would gesture for her servants to follow, after a short walk they'd stand by the entrance curtain. Whereupon the song known as Face Your Fate would begin to play, after the 20 second mark Courtenay strode forward out of the curtains leading her two servants with a collar and chain setup to tie in with the motifs of the match. Isabella stood beside her in stoic silence despite her disdain for the location, the group strode towards the ring with Courtenay bearing an evil little smirk. It seemed quite a few fans already knew of the Astley's thanks to visiting their little domain as she heard yells of "Please step on me Lady Courtenay!" all too easy~

After making her way to the ring Courtenay would point to her corner and yell "Chair!" to which one of her servants would get on their hands and knees near it to allow the Machiavellian Queen to rest upon their back and sit cross legged. Isabella simply stood near the outside ring corner with her arms folded, glaring daggers at people behind her black cloth veil while the other servant took what appeared to be a small black bag from the folds of their dress, the contents were unknown as it was because the wearer of them would shortly be making his way down to the ring soon surely~

Back to top Go down

Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold Empty Re: Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold

Post by Mart-Kos Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 am

Kazuma:

Kazuma stretched his legs on the bench of the men’s locker room as he watched his opponent for the night enter the ring on a nearby monitor before sitting down on one of her "servants" in the corner. She was dressed in what could be described as a cross between a dominatrix outfit and a European noble He could already tell how stuck up this woman, Courtenay if he remembered her name right, was from the way she carried herself and how she was treating the poor soul as a chair. He could already hear the annoying speech she would probably make once he got down there about how much more superior she was to him and how he should just let her put the collar on him and save them both time. Kazuma found these "holier-than-thou" types especially annoying, thinking that because they came from royalty or nobility and "blessed" with beauty that they were better than normal guys like him that worked hard to get by.

Well, he'd show her how wrong she was. The match that they were going to have was a collar match, meaning that besides putting a collar on the opponent that anything goes and he was going to make sure that he embarrassed the hell out of the "noblewoman" before he wrapped that collar around her neck. Kazuma would leave the locker room and make his way to the stage. Once he was there, he signaled the stage hands to play his music and soon enough he stepped out once the opening guitar slow build up hit it's climax. Kazuma would smile and wave at the crowd as he made his way down the ramp before he finally got to the ring and slid underneath the ropes to enter. Kazuma immediately turned his attention to Courtenay, who was still being attended to by her servants. "So then, you just going to sit there on the poor guy all night or will her "ladyship" actually compete? And what’s in the box anyway?" Kazuma taunted while already mentally preparing himself for the long winded speech that he expected Courtenay to deliver now that he was here.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold Empty Re: Courtenay Astley vs Kazuma Satou - Dare To Be Bold

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:18 pm

Courtenay entertained herself with thoughts of what might occur here in tonight's bout, perhaps the Machiavellian Queen might prolong the battle? Or let Isabella have a chance to sink her teeth into this fool? She wouldn't have to wait for very long however, because it seemed that this Kazuma chap was now making his way to the ring. Courtenay would casually check her nails as the lad made his way to the ring, acting as if this was a mere formality on her part while Kazuma went out there and tried to make a grand spectacle of things. 

Please, he was merely showing up to get put in his rightful place, namely under the control of Courtenay. Which it totally was in the mind of the English lady, she patted her chair's head once Kazuma got inside the ring and got up. Letting her full frame reveal itself in all its glory, she had a good height advantage there over the lad already~ 

She gave a bemused smirk at Kazuma's words, ladyship? Really? Courtenay would let him finish while resting a hand under her chin before retorting with "Oh I'm here to compete boy, why else would I have left my establishment? To go fishing? Please. I'm here to establish dominance and you little lad are the lucky sod that will be put to the torch. As for the black box. Isabella dearie show it please~"

The most loyal one would grab the package and open it, revealing a green bunny suit on a hanger! Courtenay would smile and say "Consider it your new uniform when I'm done here with you. Now then, prepare to begin the match referee!" with that the Machiavellian Queen would shoo Isabella and her servants out of the ring. Once the ref was ready the bell would signal for the match, Courtenay would simply walk up to Kazuma and jerk out her chin. "How about this dearie? I'll let you have the first swing! Go ahead! Make it a good one!" she boldly declared!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:33 am

Kazuma restrained himself as best as he could despite listening to Courtenay's haughty voice prattle on about how he was there to be basically nothing more than a sacrificial lamb to her. She was so sure of it apparently that she had prepared a bunny suit for him to wear! "I hope that bunny suit is one size, fits all cause you're gonna be the one that wears it when I win!" Kazuma yelled in defiance at the Englishwoman as the referee signaled for the bell to start the match.

As soon as it did, Kazuma readied himself as Courtenay then began to walk up to him. He had expected her to try to strike him once she was close, instead she came to a stop and told him that Kazuma could have the first swing of the match. Kazuma couldn't help but give a low growl at the condescending smile on her face as she looked down on him. "Oh, I'll make it a good one alright." Kazuma thought to himself as he looked over the Englishwoman, attempting to find an opening he could exploit in his opponent's stance. He would then attempt to hit Courtenay with an elbow to her stomach, hoping that she was relaxed and conceited enough for it to be relaxed and knock some of the air out of her.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:16 am

"One size fits all? Dearie I'm insulted, all my attires that I give to my servants are tailor made." Courtenay said with a mock pout, this lout should consider himself honoured that the Machiavellian Queen even viewed him as being worthy of stepping into the same ring as her in all honesty. Still Courtenay might have gotten just a bit too big for her head there giving a known striker like Kazuma a chance to land the first real blow in the bout here, that wasn't to say Courtenay was completely off guard in fact however........

Still Kazuma would manage to land his strike, Courtenay had managed to tense up her abs in response to it just in time at least. But it still stung hard, it seemed that Kazuma could actually throw a blow at someone instead of it being some random simp that thought he could hang in the ring with the English dom. Courtenay grunted hard and staggered back a few steps there, but she smiled after her wince was done while Isabella would hiss loudly in hatred at the sight.

"Nhnn.....not bad, I like servants that can handle themselves........." Courtenay would purr as she'd then decide to mount her own response to that, by making to simply strut right up to Kazuma and slap him right across the cheek there to retort!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:10 am

Kazuma's strike hit home, unfortunately based on the feel of it, it didn't have the effect on Courtenay that he had hoped it would. Still, the sight of watching the English dom taking a few staggered steps back from him with a pained look on her face certainly brought a smile to his face. Kazuma caught a glimpse of Courtenay's servants on her side of the ring, noting that one of them, a silver haired girl seemed to be angry with him, at least based on the glare(?) he was giving him, it was hard to tell based on the mask that covered her eyes.

"Well whatever." Kazuma thought to himself before shifting his attention back to Courtenay. Before he could move in for another strike though he noticed Courtenay's pained grimace shift into a pleased smile. His confusion only increased as he heard the Englishwoman mutter how she “liked servants that could handle themselves”. It was then that Kazuma saw Courtenay stand back up, take one step forward and slap him in across the cheek with her right hand. Kazuma learned right there that her size wasn’t just for show as Courtenay’s slap nearly had enough strength in it to make him do a full 180 turn!

However, despite the throbbing of his cheek, this angered Kazuma. The smug look on her face just before it connected told him that she STILL saw him as an easy mark, but he'd show her! Kazuma would launch a kick to the side of Courtenay's leg, hoping to give her a major blow to her ego by making the English Dom kneel before him.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:48 pm

Well the match was now well underway for the pair here and Courtenay was always a believer in giving as good as she got when it came to exchanges in the ring, hence why she gave Kazuma a right big bitch slap there. Still it seemed that the battle in the ring would start with a game of one up-manship in this battle because the Satou lad would manage to shoot out his leg there and find his mark, being able to catch the Machiavellian Queen on the side there and her nervous system would jump and make the British dom forced down to one knee there in front of him.

"Nghg! Aren't we a bold one?" Courtenay muttered in a rather seductive tone in fact, Kazuma couldn't likely have known this but she was able to play sub once in a while to people. That was just a mere taste of what she could do there, but Kazuma wouldn't be getting the full meal there after she winced slightly.

But Courtenay was going to respond in kind with a move of her own here~ Because suddenly her right arm would shoot forward, making to tightly squeeze Kazuma tightly down there in a super tight crotch claw hold! It was time to try and enforce some control on this lad and this was how Courtenay would go about it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:39 pm

Kazuma's kick made it's mark and he watched as the British dominatrix fell to one knee. He had hoped it would be a good blow to her ego, being forced to "kneel" to someone whom she saw inferior to her but to his surprise, that was far from the case. Kazuma noted a somewhat seductive tone in her voice as she muttered something to herself. Before Kazuma could make a move however, Courtenay would make one of her own that some people in the audience would probably pay for in spades.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kazuma screamed as the Englishwoman's hand had shot out and now had a hold of his crotch! Kazuma couldn't help but groan in pain, and VERY small amount of pleasure, from the strong grip she had a hold of his member. He would grab a hold of Courtenay's arm, in what could barely be called an attempt, to get free from her iron-like grasp.

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:17 am

Well it was time for Kazuma to know one thing in the mind of Ms Courtenay, namely that he would know she was the dominant one by the end of it all. This? This was just the start of what Courtenay could, would and most surely do in the ring.

The English dom would smirk in an evil manner there as she chuckled while her courtesans clapped there in response to the Machiavellian Queen's literal handiwork, if anything though surely there was more than one person that was likely envious of what Kazuma might be going through here. "Hmph! Consider this an honour whelp......" Courtenay muttered so that only he could hear it, the Machiavellian Queen always made sure to savour these moments to let the enemy know that at the end she'd be burned into their minds.

Deciding to let the crowd have a spectacle at Kazuma's expense Courtenay would shuffle her hand about in the crotch claw hold, moving backwards as she did and taking the lad with him. Unless Kazuma could scramble there then Ms Astley was going to parade him around the squared circle like a prize stallion here while giving him a hard and tight squeeze to boot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mart-Kos Thu May 04, 2023 2:00 am

Kazuma's "attempt" to remove Courtenay's hand from his crotch was in vain as the Englishwoman's hand held firmly to his crotch as her attendants clapped their hands at seeing their master at work. Kazuma listened and groaned as Courtenay then whispered to him how he should consider what she was doing to him an "honor" of some kind. "An "honor"? I think we might have two different definitions of the word." Kazuma said in defiance before Courtenay decided to have some fun with the situation.

Kazuma was then be pulled along as Courtenay proceeded to walk backwards, intent on parading him around the ring in his current state like he was a dog or prize stallion! Kazuma would try to muster up a bit of resistance only to receive another hard squeeze for his troubles and cause him to stumble forward a bit and fall to the ring floor!

Mart-Kos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next