Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, FreestylePoet, Jaystar, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, skip-stop, Teenwrestler, Unlife

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

After a long time I return, looking for a match

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 pm by GrandAkumaShogun

Hello all, I would firstly like to apologize for the long periods that I've been away from here. Been taking time away to focus on my mental health but I think I'm ready to return and looking for a match or two to get back into things. All three of my boys, Takeichi Mori, Takeshi Kawai, and Imai Cosmo are up for matches. If you want I can link their profiles so you don't have to search through the roster page. Anyone interested feel free to hmu through private messages. Hope to hear from …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

New to site - loking for a fight on Tension

Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:42 am by RedBasher

Hi guys,

This is my first time on the site and I'm looking a deput for my starting character. Here is her Bio and a rundown of what kind of matches she is available for

Eva Cravina:
Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing EEgKtgc

Eva Cravina Bio:

Eva is a talented but inexperienced rookie face preparing for a debut in the AFW, preferably a standard one. She is aways looking out for a challenge and is willing to take any opponent in the roster, as well as a bit naive and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Aye I'm back. I suck. Wanna wrestle?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 am by yummybunny

Aye I'm back again, the loser that pops in and out for like 5 years straight. I know I know, no need for cheers. Uh, but no seriously I'm feeling pretty good lately and would love to throw my hat back in the ring. If anyone wants to wrestle my losers let me know, I have a few now. Just made a new one in fact.
Queen Bitch:

Other than her I have like...A few others? I forgot who's made on here and who isn't. I WILL say, they ain't that good and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing

Go down

Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing Empty Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Match Type: Last woman/man Standing
Victory conditions: The match ends if the opponent doesn’t manage to get up by the 10 count.

It was that time again. To prepare for one more match, after all it has been a while since the last one. Maybe too long… but she didn’t take the time and simply stayed idle. Ashley couldn’t allow that and so trained everyday. Last thing that she wanted was to grow weak, waiting for a new opportunity, and so kept training, at home, outside in the parks, or even at the gym. Maybe she was too focused, but couldn’t help but take one day off from time to time.The british girl just didn’t want to get caught off guard, after all this was all to prove that she was to show that she was strong enough to take care of herself.

After some time, Ashley was pretty much the one that almost had to ask if they could get something, but eventually it all came together. Maybe it took a while, but it was finally about to happen. A few days later, the lady-like soldier reached the main building and upon entering, quickly made way to the locker room to ready-up for the match.

Putting down her sports bag, before starting to take out her outfit. Starting off with her green leotard, and then following with the body harness, her big boots, leg strap and her iconic small red hat.

Attire:
Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing SHyHDdJ

Ashley normally likes to arrive sooner in preparation, she is very strict with rules and so arrives much sooner than the time given. From very young, she was convinced to follow rules, orders and other ideas set by her parents and thus learned to try to obey them. This at least gives her time to warm up, doing some stretches and taking this opportunity to cover some info about the opponent, and it seemed a bit weird, but she wasn’t quite used to everyone and how weird they could be, so maybe it was a bit too early for her to judge…

Entrance Music:

Minutes later, Ashley came out of the room straight to where the ring was set. She didn’t waste a second getting there and was about to immediately enter, if she hadn’t been told to wait by some staff as they were still preparing. Only then she was given the signal to enter, as her theme blasted off and she began to walk down the ramp. She greeted the public, raising her hand in her direction as a quick greeting and with a warm smile, before looking somewhere else to greet another side and so on, while on a calm slow walk to the ring.

Reaching there Ashley, moved in-between the ropes and carefully got in. She took a better look around as she was right in the middle of everything to appreciate the view. While she wasn’t one to show off, she couldn’t help but have to do a little pose to show her body and her muscles even if they weren’t that big compared other competitors, and she did looked a bit silly doing that, but she remembered her mom’s advice “if you had to show off, you shouldn’t be embarrassed of doing so.”. While this did help, she couldn’t help but be slightly embarrassed by all that. It did only last a few seconds, before Ahsley moved to her side, waiting for her opponent.

Ashley Diamond vs Kazuma Satou - Last one Standing Neferpitou_signature_______by_redjohn11_dc7s8k9-250t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0zMDAiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC83N2E5NDk4Ni01ZjA0LTQ0MzMtYjNiYS0wMjMxOGI5YTk2YjZcL2RjN3M4azktMDA1Yzc4ODEtYjhhZC00MThkLWE5NjgtMjQ2MTAwMjdjNjc1LnBuZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD01MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum