by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:16 am

With Clara still completely new to hentai, she had no instincts in these sorts of matches…other that to revert to her usual strategem - outwrestle her foes!

Clara would twist at Kaylee’s arm…and, blushing at another compliment from the cute woman, would try to slip behind her back to trap her in a Hammerlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:47 am

The arm twist quickly turned into a hammerlock, Kaylee wincing as her arm was pulled behind her, making her groan and reach back, trying to grab at Clara's head to try and be able to snapmare her over her shoulder, but Clara was easily able to keep her head out of the way.

"Urgh...cmon, a hammer lock? It's a hentai match, grab my tits or something!" Kaylee exclaimed, though in truth, her frustration was clearly more due to being stuck in the hammerlock than anything regarding the hentai aspect of things, frustrated that Clara seemed to have her caught for now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:29 pm

"Um...s-sorry...", Clara replied, not knowing what to do in this situation, except to follow her wrestling instincts.

Clara would press her leg into Kaylee's, trying to lower her to a knee to better work over her arm! At the same time, she tried to figure out a way to potentially lewd her opponent. She could've groped her boob from her position...but the thought alone made the Brit blush...despite the fact that she needed to overcome her awkwardness if she were to win!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:22 am

"Woah! You know your wrestling, I'll give you that!"

Kaylee said with a little yelp as she was forced down to knee by Clara, wincing more as her arm was wrenched behind her back. Clara held the advantage for sure at the moment, but that wasn't all that bad of a thing. It was, after all, just a hammerlock for right now. Being a third generation wrestler, Kaylee had seen, and learned, ways of countering this hold, so for the moment, she didn't consider herself to be in too much danger.

Not that she intended to do nothing either, as she promptly reached back with her free arm, trying to grab some kind, any kind, of hold around Clara's leg so she could try and pull it off the mat and dis-orient her opponent enough to get her to either fall to the mat or back off the hold in order to get away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:52 am

Clara smiled, much more positive this time. Kaylee seemed nice, so even once the humiliation and lewdness were to start, she likely wouldn't feel too bad about Kaylee doing it to her, or vice versa. She was quite cute after all...

As her mind was preoccupied by the match's future, Kaylee was firmly in the present, grabbing and yanking Clara's leg from under her!

"Wah!"

Losing the hold, Clara was dropped on her rear as Kaylee got away! Clara tried to get back up to her feet quickly before Kay caught her unawares!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 20, 2022 4:14 am

While Clara was quick to try and scramble away, Kaylee tried to hold onto to the leg she had grabbed, just barely keeping her opponent in place on the mat, as she turned her body to look down at her lovely opponent, a grin on the California girls face.

"Nuh uh! Not letting you slip away that easily, its time I get a real feel of that body of yours!"

She exclaimed, letting go of Clara's leg only to throw her own body directly on top of Clara's, trying to pin the woman down, not for a pin attempt, but so she could press her bust directly against Clara's own and start rubbing her covered tits against Clara's, wanting to see how the formerly masked woman handled some non-combat stimulation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Despite Clara’s best effort, Kaylee would easily snatch Clara’s leg after she stood up, keeping her in position as she kept a smug grin on her face:

”Ah…what are you…AHH!!!”

Pulling Clara towards herself, Kaylee would body splash Clara to the ground…before she started rubbing her sizable bust on top of Clara’s pair!

”Aaauuuuh…”

Strangely, Clara found the position…relaxing. Feeling pleasure during a wrestling match was quite weird, but for the moment, she was taken aback by Kaylee starting her lewd dominance, the light pleasure stopping her from resisting…

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:51 pm

Hentai matches were always interesting when they were against someone who was clearly not very experienced in them. It tended to make things even more fun than usual. as these opponents were usually much easier to mess with.

As proof of said theory, Clara didn't seem willing to fight back as Kaylee rubbed their large and soft breasts against each other, the soft fabric they each wore keeping it from being uncomfortable. "You like that Clara-kun? I think my favorite thing about being a wrestler is being able to hentai such beautiful girls like you..."

The young 20 year old said with a giggle, leaning her head down to peck a kiss on Clara's cheek, while her legs shifted position, trying to press her thigh down right between Clara's legs...so she could start rubbing her thigh against the former masked woman's crotch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:54 am

Kaylee could talk her way around Clara, continuing to rub her bust on the Brit’s as she spoke sweet words to her, kissing her on the cheek…before pressing her thigh between Clara’s legs:

”Aaaah…”, Clara quietly moaned. She knew she needed to resist, she wanted to…but her body demanded she get pleasure from Kaylee. Her nipples got stiff, something Kaylee would feel continuing her boob bump with Clara…

”Mggh…Kaylee…you are…so hot…”, Clara would let out as she kept her resistance to the California Dream low…

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:53 am

There was a lot about Clara that Kaylee honestly didn't know. Why she joined wrestling, why she wore a pokemon mask for a while, why she decided to not only ditch the mask, but reveal that she was a total bombshell with a great body, why she joined the hentai division. But...that could come later. For now, all she knew, all she really needed to know, was that the girl was HOT, and Kaylee had her PINNED.

She continued her boob on boob humping, feeling her opponents stiff nipples poking through and, feeling her own nipples stiffening from the repeated contact, the exhibitionist made a point of rubbing her own stiff nips directly against Clara's nips, her thigh continuing its job of rubbing directly between the opponents thighs.

"Awww, you really flatter me, you know that? You're stunning! I dunno why you covered up such a beautiful face for so long! In fact...your face is so cute..."

With those words, Kaylee stuck her tongue out at her opponent, and, while keeping her thigh in place, started reaching back to start undoing her bikini top! "It's so cute, I'm gonna put it between my tits and let you motorboat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next