Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai! Empty Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:51 am

Hardstyle Hentai
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission, KO after getting an orgasm from your opponent

It's been a while since Clara has lost her mask in a match against an arrogant opponent in her debut. The loss, and exposure of her face to the crowds (even though it wouldn't take too long to find out what she looks like for most people) devastated her quite a bit for a while, to the point that she mostly only accepted house show bookings, wrestling without her mask outside of the camera...

Recently, she was called to the AFW management to discuss her future in the company. She had to wrestle more actively to maintain her work visa, or she would be cut. A few ideas were thrown her way, but one, which a few years back she would've thought ludicrous to even offer her, came up:

Putting her into a hentai match.

Clara didn't have the most active sexual life outside of the ring due to how much she stayed at home (besides the obvious needs like gym or groceries), but in AFW, she has been intrigued about the match type quite a bit. Upon giving it a bit of consideration, she said yes to the management, but requesting to give her a not too difficult an opponent. This was going to be her first hentai match after all.

Once she got an email about her coming match, she actually wasn't sure whether it was going to be easy or not. Kaylee has been wrestling hentai matches for at least a while. Still, even if pervy in the ring, she seemed nice and cute enough to not completely take a chance away from her for a win.

Spoiler:

For the first time in a while, Clara Gaster entered the ring in AFW Arena, televised, wearing a very revealing attire "gifted" to her by the AFW management, while her old creepy song played. She heard the crowd wooing and wolf whistling at her, her face turning incredibly red as she continued into the ring...

...and for just a moment, an idea popped into her head, to strike a sexy pose.

While she had a slightly awkward smile on her face, the crowd went wild as she pulled one arm behind her hair, and the other under her D cup chest, before continuing down the ramp, and into the ring...

...before laying down on her side in the ring, pulling a leg up into the air, cameras flying at GASTER's completely new look.

With her entrance done, she went to her corner to do stretches, waiting for Kaylee to arrive into the ring...

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai! Empty Re: Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Man it had been a while, hadn't it? For a third generation wrestler, Kaylee seemed to have bad luck getting more stable bookings on the main afw card, always stuck on the dark matches.

But today, the exhibitionist finally seemed to be getting another opportunity to test herself against a real opponent, and in a hentai match too, her favorite!

Clad in her usual bikini and fishnets attire, the California stoner made her way down the ramp, blowing kisses to the crowd. She had missed this. Training Valley Doll and Silver Ace on the ways of hentai wrestling had been fun, but it was time to get back in the ring.

Upon entering, she looked over at her opponent, a cute looking young woman, and blew her a kiss. "Hey there cutie! You ready for a fun time!?"

Kaylee:

Back to top Go down

Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai! Empty Re: Clara Gaster vs Kaylee Val Halan - Hardstyle Hentai!

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:16 pm

Pictures can tell only so much of a story about her opponents, it's seeing them live that showcased their true appearance...and Kaylee's looks didn't disappoint. She was dressed quite skimpily, around the same level as Clara, had cute green hair...and overall, the American looked her best as she entered the ring.

Clara blushed as Kaylee entered the ring, and addressed her. Knowing she needed to look tough, she attempted to taunt her foe...to the best of her ability:

"Um...it will be a fun time for me, when I beat you!"

Clara knew a second later that this wouldn't intimidate Kaylee in the slightest, as her face got redder, this time with slight embarrassment. She nodded to the ref that she was ready to begin, as she awaited Kaylee's readiness for the match to start.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:50 am

Kaylee grinned as her opponent blushed and gave her a rather amusing attempt at a comeback, stretching her body and making sure she was fully limber for what was to come. She hadn't had a match in a good long while, and a chance to play with such a cute body was something she definitely did not want to waste!

"Your so cute! That's the right spirit! I don't want you to make this easy for me ok? I wanna feel like I've earned it when I get my tongue in you and make you cum. You're going to feel so good when I'm done, I bet you'll let me give you a second one too!" She replied, getting her arms up as the bell rang, looking to lock up with the adorable Clara!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:27 am

Clara could feel Kaylee’s eyes over her, loving what she was seeing as Clara’s blush deepened. At the realization of the fact that, in order to win, she had to lewd this rather beautiful woman, her face would look completely red…somehow managing to deepen even more at Kaylee’s lewd language towards her:

”O-ok…”, Clara would whisper, barely audibly, as the bell rung, and the match was on!

Clara would slowly close the distance between the two of them, trying to engage her in a Test of Strength! However, with her mind in a mess, Kaylee would likely have full control of the match going forward…

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:17 pm

Oh wow, Kaylee had to fight very hard not to giggle as she saw the bright red blush on Clara's cheeks, while getting her arms up and accepting the test of strength as they interlocked their fingers together, and began to push against one another.

"Gaster huh?" Kaylee said, grunting as she tried to push the cute girl back. "I've heard...that name before...didn't you used to wear a mask too?" She asked, while trying to push Clara back towards the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:55 am

"Mgh...y-yes...", Clara would answer her rival, as she attempted to overpower her to little success. Clara was pushed all the way towards the ropes, right up until her back almost hit the ropes, and the British cutie still couldn't turn things around...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:53 pm

Kaylee grinned as she managed to successfully overpower her nervous looking opponent, proud that her strength training seemed to have paid off, as she managed to push the girl up against the ropes, the bikini clad 20 year old winking at her cute opponent.

"Well, you've certainly grown up! I didn't realize there was such a beautiful girl under that mask! I hope you enjoy this match as much as I'm going to!" She said, pressing the girls back against the ropes and leaning in to kiss her cheek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:22 am

Clara blushed as Kaylee continued to shower her with flatter and kissed her on the cheek, as she tried to continue to get away from the ropes.

The ref would start counting up for a rope break, but Clara aimed to escape the situation herself. She tried to kick at Kaylee's hand to separate the grip of her rival from one of her hands, and twisted at it to trap her in a wristlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:21 pm

Kaylee was a world class flirt, enjoying showing attention on women and men she found attractive, enjoying when they blushed or got awkward as a result. Usually, this opened up ways for her to launch an attack of the wrestling or hentai nature, but sometimes her opponents, if flustered too much, could lash out.

Kaylee let out a yelp as her hand was kicked away by the former masked woman, the brief delay between getting her hand kicked and reacting to it, was enough to let Clara slip behind her and lock her arm in a wristlock, getting her to wince as she struggled to free her arm.

"Gahh...nice move...cute and talented, I may have hit the jackpot here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next