Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich - Page 7 Empty Re: Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:14 am

Kasumi' after bringing Lynne down onto the mat, quickly leapt on top of her downed opponent, straddling her belly. She raised her fists, and aimed two fast punches on Lynne's forehead. She didn't like hitting her opponents when they were down, it seemed dishonorable. But it was something she had to do to win this match.

After stunning Lynne with the fast punches, Kasumi would try to pin Lynne down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich - Page 7 Empty Re: Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Startled, Lynne felt a weight pressing down her belly, and she soon noticed that the smaller wrestler was now on top of her. Soon the punches came, and she tried her best to block them, using her hands to protect herself from the blows. After the second punch, she ws dizzy and stunned, but at least her face was still in one piece.

"One!" The referee's voice brought her back to planet earth. She would try to lift a shoulder off the mat, and if possible use her force to throw Kasumi off her.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 am

Kasumi was way too light to hold Lynne down for a pin. When Lynne jostled her, Kasumi was thrown off of Lynne, landing on her side. She had broken the pin easily. A bit shocked at this turn of events, Kasumi quickly got up to her feet, not wanting to give Lynne a moment of respite. If Lynne was up by this point, Kasumi would try to get inside her defense again and punch the girl's gut.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Lynne, on the other side, didn't get up immediately after breaking the pin. She was still weary from the surprise pounding she had taken, and the one thing she did not want was to receive another. So, instead of standing upright and exposing herself to Kasumi's fists again, she rolled away a bit and got to a low crouch. If Kasumi decided to get closer, Lynne would greet her with a spear tackle.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Seeing Lynne roll away and get into a defensive stance, ready to spring on the ground, Kasumi wasn't going to just charge in. She regained her stance, then slowly began to advance upon Lynne, making sure however that she was always just outside her range. Kasumi wasn't about to get surprised. She began to circle Lynne, always keeping he in sight.

"C'mon Lynne, I don't have all day," Kasumi taunted, "Either you attack me or I hurt you some more..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 am

Lynne smiled. It seemed that Kasumi wouldn't get caught by a defensive strategy. Because of Kasumi not getting into range, Lynne abandoned her crouching position after a few seconds, going back to her usual stance. "All right, then..." She then walked closer to Kasumi. Lynne knew that going for strikes would be dangerous, but it was pretty much the only option she had in that situation. Plus, she had some idea as to how Kasumi would counter her. When she got close enough, she sent a quick punch at Kasumi's forehead.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am

Strikes were Kasumi's specialty, and she was able to easily block and dodge most attacks. She saw Lynne's punch coming and ducked off to the side, then raised both her hands and dashed inside Lynne's defenses. She smiled, then went for a quick chop at Lynne's chest, aiming a bit higher than she was used to.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Lynne hadn't put much force in the punch; rather, she concentrated on Kasumi's movements. She saw that she was trying to go through her guard, as she had done before. This time, however, Lynne was prepared for it. As Kasumi got closer and tried to chop her, she reacted and grabbed her incoming arm. "I won't fall for that again!" She then tried to irish whip Kasumi to the ropes, using the momentum of the kawaii's attack against her.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Kasumi gasped when her arm got grabbed, her chop stopped by Lynne's fast reflexes. Kasumi tried to twist her arm out, but it was impossible. Lynne swung Kasumi's small light body outwards and whipped the girl straight into the ropes. Kasumi bounced against them hard. she got the air knocked out of her, and stumbled backwards a few steps. But she remained on her feet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Lynne was expecting Kasumi to turn, bounce off the ropes and come running back to her, and therefore was surprised when she simply crashed into the ropes front-first. The surprise didn't last more than a few seconds, though, and she moved quickly towards Kasumi's exposed back. She'd try to grab the kawaii by the waist and execute a belly-to-back suplex. Due to the difference in height, Lynne wouldn't be able to bridge Kasumi into a pin afterwards, but the suplex was guaranteed to do some damage if it landed.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next