Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:48 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gadot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:20 pm

After connecting the punch and making Lynne double over, Kasumi pressed her advantage. She grabbed Lynne's arm, preferring to be more honorable and not grab her hair, and pulled her towards the center of the ring. Lynne wasn't going to recover quickly after that powerful punch, one of the strongest moves in Kasumi's repertoire. She would twist Lynne's arm behind her back to put her in an hammerlock armbar, and try to force Lynne down onto her knees.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich - Page 3 Empty Re: Kasumi Tsuji Vs. Lynne Steinwich

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Dazed and startled by the strength of Kasumi's punch, Lynne was dragged back to the center of the ring. This, fortunately, gave her some time to clear her head, but she didn't recover completely before being put in the hammerlock. Still, she was already able to fight back. Planting her feet on the mat, Lynne ignored the pressure on her arm and prevented Kasumi from working her to her knees. She'd try to wrench her arm out of the lock; as she was still on her feet, she could move around quite a bit to do so.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm

When Lynne wrenched hard to the side, Kasumi lost her grip. She leapt backwards, out of Lynne's range. Kasumi was strong, but not quite strong enough to overpower a girl much bigger than her like Lynne.

"Guess submissions aren't going to work," she thought, "I'll just beat her down the old fashioned way."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 am

Lynne finally yanked her arm away from the lock and turned around, seeing that Kasumi was some steps away from her. "This girl's stronger than she looks!" She thought, remembering the punch she had recently been subject to. It was clear by now that Kasumi's strong point was striking, and so Lynne decided what to do next. Instead of approaching again, she ran towards Kasumi, trying to build up some momentum and tackle her to the mat.

Last edited by 545 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Kasumi didn't have time to avoid the tackle. Lynne's fierceness surprised her, and made her stand still as she got bowled over by her opponent's superior weight and strength. Kasumi fell onto the mat underneath Lynne, groaning in pain, her little Kawaii body punished by the powerful blow.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 am

After tackling Kasumi, Lynne got up quickly, grabbing one of the kawaii's legs. When she got on her feet, she spun around once before grabbing Kasumi's other leg and positioning it. If all went well, she'd fall back to the mat again, putting Kasumi in a textbook figure four leglock. "So, how do you like this?"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

Kasumi let out a sharp cry of pain when her small young legs were wrenched hard in the painful submission. She was surprised that such a move could hurt so much, and didn't know of any way to break free, since her entire fighting experience had been with karate and there were no submission moves in that fighting style.

"Ahh! This hurts..." Kasumi moaned, "Stop! Let me go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:55 am

Lynne was surprised by Kasumi's reaction, because she wasn't actually cranking very hard on the submission. Instead of putting more pressure into the trapped legs, she simply held the figure four in place, as it seemed that this much was enough against Kasumi. "So, are you giving up then?" She asked. "I have to keep you like this until you give up, you know."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:06 pm

"Gahh, no!" Kasumi groaned, "You're not getting me to submit!" She began struggling harder, thrashing around and trying to loosen Lynne's hold in any way she could. To Lynne the move might not hurt much, but to Kasumi, whose body had not been through submission techniques before, and was more fragile and weaker than Lynne's, the move hurt a great deal.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Lynne could see that Kasumi had little experience with submissions, as she kept thrashing around and wasting energy instead of trying to reach for the ropes. She managed to loosen the hold a bit, but not enough to break free. "Are you sure? We could stay here all night..." She said, teasing Kasumi. Lynne would turn her legs just a bit to the side, so that the pressure would increase slightly, so as to presuade Kasumi to submit.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next