by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta) Empty Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta)

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:28 pm

Match Type: Hentai Humiliation Match
Win by Making your Opponent Submit to Embarrassment via Hentai Moves

"Ohohohohoho! What a fantastic match this will be!" Maelle fanned herself with her Japanese fan as the servants around her combed her hair and sprayed down her body. A Hentai Humiliation Match, combining her two greatest loves of the AFW battlefield: to force her lust upon her opponent and make them submit in tears. A battle require martial, sexual, and mental discipline, and a well known match type of any Kawaii fighter worth their salt. "Hmhmhm~" And Maelle could feel herself growing wet at the thought of it.

She didn't know much about her opponent this time around. A new wrestler of sorts with some special coaches, but that was all the noble knew. It was of no consequence. The best opponents tended to be unknowns in a way, having a surprise or two up their sleeve, pulling a bit more of their weight then expected. It'd be an exciting match if only for the sake of picking and prodding at what this fighter had to offer. And who could say? Maybe Maelle would get an honest challenge from this battle. "Hhmhm~ I wonder what my opponent can do?"

With that thought, her theme music started to hit. She closed her fan, the servants putting the finishing touches on her hair and body before she finally made her way to the stage.

When she arrived, Maelle was greeted by a spotlight showing off her face and body, all lights focused and pointed at her barely covered frame as the crowd erupted in cheers. As usual, she was dressed in nothing more than a thin two-piece and the fan in her hand, black hair in twintails as she walked down the ring with grace and elegance, giving small glances at the cheering crowd. It was nice, the little people giving her encouragement. She smiled, waving her fan at a few of them, but keeping a respectable distance with her servants behind her, doing a bit more with the crowd in contrast. But as she finally started to reach the edge of the ring she stopped fanning herself, handing the item over to a nearby servant as other gave her a boost into the ring. Entered with calm and quiet grace, giving one final twirl of her body for the crowd and moving to her corner, awaiting her opponent.

Spoiler:

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta) Empty Re: Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta)

Post by Valicon Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:46 pm

Although Rareta could have had the elaborate entrance with the servants and the fanservice. She however had been trained by a woman who thought those were simply the tools used to disguise a lack of actual skill. She once again was being thrown into a match she was to polite (and shy) to say no to. Poor Rareta had almost fainted as she read up in the details. She wanted to honor and respect her opponent not embarrass then in front of everyone...this job was stressful enough.

So when her own music began to play she bounced onto the stage, shocked and alarmed as she usually was at the sight of all these people and made her way down to the ring, passed the line of servant and into the he ring. She was a bit surprised when she got there. Her opponent was basically her size and build...which was rare as she was quite small. "Oh ummmm...Hello. I know we have to do this but...I wish you luck today."

Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta) YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta) Empty Re: Rabbit in a Snake Pit (Maelle vs. Rareta)

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:26 am

Maelle watched with eager eyes as her opponent come down the ramp with little fanfare. Nothing as loud as Maelle had done. Just a bit of music and a humble walk down the ramp. A bit disappointing given all the effort she put into her own entrance, but it was of little consequence. After all, a lack of stage presence likely meant a focus on combat practice. There was hope for a fun battle yet. And as her opponent came forward, as Maelle got an honest view of her, her golden eyes lit up. This wasn't just some random rookie Maelle was face. No, this was-

"My, if it isn't Rareta St. Helen of the Ocean Heart Resort." This was quite the surprise indeed. An old friend from her days traveling across the world with her family for business meetings and social gatherings of the elite, Maelle was well acquainted of this young heiress and business owner. Her family paid good money to keep a private suite there after all. And Maelle's bombastic personality complimented the shy and reserved Rareta wonderfully, sending the two a many childhood adventures during her times in Egypt. But that said... her being in this ring wasn't exactly the reunion she was prepared for. Rareta wasn't a friend to catch up the times with. In this ring, she was now her opponent to crush into tears.

Honestly, Maelle couldn't help but feel bad for what she was about to do to this girl, but she wouldn't hesitate regardless. And at the heiress's quiet encouragement, Maelle smiled.

"You as well,, Rareta. No matter what happens in this ring, it's strictly the business of two competitors trying to win. Feel free to do all in your power to break me to tears and nectar, as I'll have little qualms of doing so to you." She stated, her words holding a sharp tone. "That said... I'm rather surprised the shy and rabbit-like Rareta is bold enough to face me in the ring. In a hentai match no less! You have my praise for trying to break out of your shell, ma amie (my friend)."

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:12 am

Rareta had not actually taken a good look at her opponent as she entered the ring. The moment she heard the voice however she looked up and saw her old childhood playmate. When she was a little girl, there were always powerful people coming to stay. Most did not have children so Rareta was quite lonely, the exception of course had been Maelle. She was always the leader of the 2 deciding where they would go and what they would do. Even back then Rareta had been to shy to say no to some of the crazier adventures she had gotten involved in. She knew Maelle meant well...but for Rareta, sometimes she had been too much, and she had run back to her room. This habit was why the other had started calling her "rabbit"

"Oh, uhh, its nice to see you again. And it's not by choice... they really wanted an opponent for this and I was passing by. They took my surprise stuttering as a yes and here I am. But you are wrong...I'm not the same Rareta I was...I have studied under a great teacher...and it is for her you will be the one to be humiliated...if that's ok"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 pm

"Hhmhm~ That sounds just like you." Maelle could see it now, a few officials towering over the shy and meek Rareta bluntly asking her to do a match like this, and the poor girl left in a stuttering mess as she was pulled right into the pit with a lion. In most cased Maelle might be tempted to protect the girl from such a fate, but now Maelle was that lion, and holding back on an opponent was more insulting than not. Even if that opponent was a childhood friend. Moreover, for all of the girl's shyness she seemed confident in her abilities, at least brave enough to face Maelle head-on. "Oh my~" And it brought a teasing smile to the noble's face. "You must have quite the instructor then. I hope you learned her lessons well."

Maelle lowered herself into a grappling stance, hands up and open, knees bent, ready to strike at a moment's notice. "As I said, anything we do to each in this ring is strictly as competitors, so by all means, humiliate me... if you can." She let out a breath, her eyes now focused on the target ahead as they lit up with competitive vigor.

*DING*

"Now then, that's enough pleasantries. Let us do battle!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:51 am

What had really happened was that Rareta had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time. She had passed by the office as they were setting up the card and needed an opponent fir Maelle. She had not been bullied, just that she was too shy to say no...and once she said yes it was too late.

The moment the bell rang it was like a trigger switch had been flipped inside of Rareta's head. Immediately she sprang forward, the rabbit going on the attack. And like a rabbit, this girl who had been training for years in gymnastics, sprang up to try and smash her knee into her friends face. "Strictly professional...right?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:55 pm

The moment the bell rang Maelle saw the shift in Rareta's eyes, her springing to life and moving with swiftness as she took for the air. It was fast. Very fast. And her knee was flying right for Maelle's face.

"Ouh!" And it hit its mark, nailing Maelle right in the forehead and having her stagger back a step. It'd likely be more if she wasn't already firmly planted on the ground. She saw stars, a bright flash was white as the pain crashed into her. It seemed the little rabbit grew some teeth. This wasn't the shy and stammering little Rareta that was talking to her moments ago. "Hehe..." Maelle took a step back, her eyes now flaring with competitive excitement!

"Of course~" She said, her voice a mix of a playful giggle and a hostile hiss. "We're old friends and fresh rivals. So it's only natural we break each other!" And now it was Maelle's turn to move, gunning right for Rareta at first. She darted forward, right past her by a step to grab her arm from behind and throw the woman right over Maelle's shoulders for a harsh slam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:53 am

Rareta was as agile and acrobatic as they came and nailed her old friend right in the face. She landed with a graceful flip and almost immediately got caught and thrown over the shoulder to land harshly on her back. A gasp escaped her as she landed, her breath coming out in a rush and a bit of a whine.

Still she climbed almost immediately back to her feet, spring up from her downed position, she had at least a little iron in her. "Well then. As friends, umm I feel like you should know something. As kids I loved it when you would visit...but there were times I cried because you would get me into trouble or into awkward situations...or were just generally being a big meanie bitch to me." She looked almost shocked to have said so much...she had not meant to do so, but now it was out. "Ohh umm...I'm sorry."

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:06 am

As quick and harsh as her form was, Maelle couldn't quite get Rareta to stay on her back. The girl hit the mat hard and with little mercy from Maelle, but she sprang back up just fast face as she hit the ground. It was actually impressive to see, the shy little rabbit taking a fall and hopping back to her feet with little but a shocked face and sore spine. This rabbit wasn't going to just be prey... at least not at first. Well done~ Maelle couldn't help but smile. It was only nature someone in her circle could handle herself in a duel against her.

But Rareta's harsh words turn Maelle's smile to a darker grin.

It was likely said out of adrenaline, Rareta's own shocked and embarrassed face told as much. But... they were still said. More over, they still sent a small pang at Maelle's heart, even if her dark smile masked it. "Oh~?" She licked her lips in teasing fashion. "Then, as friends, I'll have you know I was never fond of your position as heiress." She began, taking slow steps toward Rareta. "A shy little rabbit in charge of one of the most lucrative private resorts? I worry for your business. Your investors even. A little struggle did you go." She leaned toward Rareta's ear, speaking her next words in a whisper, only for her and her friend to hear.

"While my family forced me out of my inheritance."

Venom. Pure venom spat out in a short and sharp hiss as she moved her hands to clasp Rareta's shoulders tight, her face quickly shifting back to a pleasant smile. "Apologies if I take a bit of my aggression out on you, ma chéri (my darling)." She said, her voice back to it's confident and airy tone. "I'll make sure our  love-making is as long and pleasant as possible as I'm bringing you to tears." And before Rareta could answer, Maelle immediately pushed her face forward to force a deep and loving kiss between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:03 am

And there was the snake bite. More damaging to Rareta than the move before were the words shared with her by her friend. While what Rareta said had been true, it was actually a sma number of times that had happened and normally because Rareta had left something out when they had go off together. Her words therefore had been said out of pent up frustration through years of holding it in. Now her grief seemed so petty compared with the revelation that Maelle had lost her inheritance. She was about to ask how it happened...but tgen she was kissed and everything just seemed to disappear, Rareta melting into Maelle's arms

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next