by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya)

2 posters

Go down

Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya) Empty Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya)

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Match Type: Standard Match
Win by Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout
Hentai Techniques are Allowed, but Climax is not a Winning Point

This would be quite the fun match, Maelle could feel it. It was a standard match with the common win conditions of a pin, submission, or outright knockout, but there was a pleasant twist to it. For this match, sexual attacks would be allowed, but climax wouldn't end the match. And this lovely stipulation created... a number of fun strategies in Maelle's head to try out. A wonderful type of match to test physical and sexual prowess, a beautiful combination of martial and sexual arts. And even more interest she was fighting someone outside her Kawaii League, debuting them in fact. A new wrestler, an idol of sorts by the name of Amaya Kayo. Maelle herself wasn't much into the idol scene nor familiar with it, but she had heard several idols and pop stars taking to the wrestling stage rather than the concert stage to show off their bodies and skills in a much more physical way. It was somewhat inspirational really. Though... even Maelle was a little skeptical of this matchup.

On paper, a new Friction wrestler taking on a Kawaii one tended to be a mismatch of a sorts, commonly viewed as an easy win to prop up someone's record. And while Maelle knew there were several girls in her league just as skilled and ambitious as the Friction lineup, this still had her a little concern.

"Are you worried, my lady?" A maid asked, finishing her nail polish.

"Somewhat..." She admitted, reviewing the paint on her fingernails as she stood up. "Regardless, all I can do is give my opponent my everything." She licked her lips, giving a small smile. "And take my opponent's everything as we do battle..."

As her theme music came on Maelle popped onto the stage, a Japanese fan in hand as she walked down fanning herself, a maid right behind her. There was no need to have more than one this time around, a more humbled approach for a more wild match would be a nice contrast. She watched as the crowd cheered her on, giving them a few winks and waves of her fan as she walked down. Once she got to the ring's edge her maid came forward, opening the ropes for her. She paused a moment, closing her her fan and handing it to the maid before climbing into the ring and making her way to the center. Once there, she did a small flourish with her hand, raising it high to show she had arrived, listening to the crowd reach the crescendo as the music started to fade out. Once that was done she politely moved to her corner, waiting with hungry eyes for her opponent to arrive.

Spoiler:

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya) Empty Re: Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya)

Post by LewdyFruity Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:04 am

Amaya nipped nervously on the tips of her finger as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet in anticipation for her debut match. Normally she wouldn't be afraid of stepping into the spotlight and showing the world what she was capable of; after all she had done it countless times in her career as an idol and talented artist. But this was different. Tonight she would be putting her body and reputation on the line, and considering this was her first match in a league as big as AFW, neither was something she wanted to dent so early in her career.

The extra stipulations that came with the match were certainly a surprise as well, but a welcome one at that. The extra sexual twist that the league allowed for in such matches was one of the reasons she joined the promotion in the first place. Although she was a little hesitant at first to jump into such a match with virtually no experience, Amya's curiosity and gung ho spirit eventually got the better of her. Besides, a match like this might allow her to have even more fun with her opponent then she would have otherwise, and would do wonders for her career if she managed to secure a win. A loss on the other hand... well that could end up especially humiliating, but Amaya was confident enough in her abilities to take the gamble nevertheless.

She slowly stopped her incessant nail biting and lowered her hands by her waist, tightening and securing the belt that kept her black short-shorts affixed to her hip. She pondered as to whether she she have debuted in her idol outfit instead, and while it certainly would have been a crowd pleaser in a regular debut match, it would have most likely gotten in the way for a match like this that allowed it's participants to get friskier than normal. Amaya still made sure to debut in style though, wearing a black sports bra underneath a colorful baggy crop top that revealed just enough while still being battle-appropriate attire.

Amaya:

Finally her entrance music debuted through the arena speakers, signaling Amaya's turn to enter the stage and greet the crowd and her opponent. She slightly adjusted her signature bow affixed on top of her head before making her entrance onto the stage. Her nervous expression was instantly replaced with one of beaming confidence and glamour. it was the same face she displayed in dozens of her live concerts, except this time it was with the hoots and hollers of a crowd welcoming her for the first time. She skipped her way to the ring, making sure to wave and high five nearby audience members as she descended down the ramp.

She daintily hopped up the ring side steps before pausing just outside the ring edge. She threw one last wave to the crowd before ducking through the middle ropes and making her way to the center of the ring. Her opponent stood eagerly by her corner, analyzing the debutant with hungry eyes. Amaya took a few seconds to stop and return the favor, although with a much more inquisitive expression as she eyes her opponent from head to toe. She decided to dress a lot less modestly for the occasion, wearing nothing but a two piece black bikini, but given the match stipulations, Amaya could hardly blame her. At least she wouldn't have to do much undressing once Amaya decided to have her way with her.

She waited until her opponent met her in the center of the ring before outstretching her hand and bowing down slightly in genuine display of respect and sportsmanship. "Hello! My name is Amaya. I'm looking forward to our match. I only hope you'll enjoy it as much as I'm about to" Amaya flirted with a lick of her lips, hinting at her intentions to make full use of the match stipulation should she get the chance. She tried to sound confident despite her lack of expertise in the field. She silently prayed that her opponent wouldn't notice the crack in her voice that signaled she perhaps wasn't as lascivious as she claimed to be.

LewdyFruity

Back to top Go down

Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya) Empty Re: Idols of Passion (Maelle vs. Amaya)

Post by dlamp Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 am

Maelle smiled as her opponent approached. Just from this distance she could get a good idea of her height. It was just around her own, a little taller but it was clear this was no mismatch. It'd be an honest competition between two women at some equal stature, at least physical. And as her opponent got closer and closer to the ring Maelle made sure to take in every bit of detail she could.

The girl was dressed much more conservatively than Maelle, though given Maelle's lack of... really anything on her, that was hardly a fair judgement. She was cute. Very cute. The large bow, the loose outfit, the slender legs... oh, the slender legs were ravishing. Maelle could hardly contain her excitement as her opponent came closer and closer into view. Maelle drank in every inch of her with her golden eyes, watch the girl's own eyes eat away her form. She had a fire in her eyes, an eagerness to fight and do battle. Maelle liked this girl already.

And as Maelle approached the center to meet this woman, as she heard her opponent's words... they lit a fire in her. Maelle's lips cracked into a rather impish grin. This girl was polite, sweet, and hungry. Whether for victory or for her lust Maelle didn't know, but... Maelle didn't fail to notice that small squeak. She didn't laugh or bring attention to it though. This woman was trying to put on a brave face and move with her best foot forward. Whether it was nerves, an honest accident, or even the surprise of Maelle's revealing attire, the noblewoman would respect her opponent's drive and meet it in kind. She obliged her, bowing and grabbing Amaya's hand.

"Maelle," She said, gripping Amaya's hand tight. "And I plan to, dear Amaya." She took a step forward, looking Amaya in the eyes. "Just like I plan to make you sing the most wondrous songs as I have my way with you." She licked her lips in slow, playful fashion, giving the girl a wink before pulling away. "Let's make your debut a memorable one! Come Amaya-san!" She got into a low judo stance, back arched low, hands raised. "Strike and throw me with all your strength, force me into your rhythm and make me dance to your tune, shower me with all your being as if I'm the only fan in the audience! But make no mistake, I'll do the exact same to you and more!"

And with that, the bell rang out, and the match could official begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by LewdyFruity Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:53 am

Amaya felt slightly more at ease as her opponent came forward to firmly shake her hand and politely return her bow. She seemed as eager to start the match as Amaya did, if not more. Amaya also noticed that Maelle had delivered her sultry threat alot more smoothly than she had, and considering the girl choice, or rather lack of clothing for tonight's match, Amaya could tell that she meant every word of it. Still, she remained undeterred as the two concluded their introductions, putting on a brave face both for herself and for the cameras. Besides, it seemed that she even had a slight advantage when it came to height and weight, but it was negligible enough that skill would take precedence over size in this match.

She listened as Maelle delivered her poetic gibe, beckoning the young debutant to make the first move. Amaya balled both her fists and placed them square up in front of her, responding to Maelle's judo stance with a boxing one of her own. She figured that if her opponent attempted a surprise lunge at her a timely placed punch would do well to stop her in dead her tracks. But it seemed Maelle was genuine in her invitation to strike first, maintaining her low, crouched position well after the bell had rung. Amaya shuffled forwards, careful not to get too close and find herself in a grappling match with someone who appeared more well versed in the art then she was.

Instead, Amaya lips curled into an excited smile, and her eye twinkled with anticipation. "Oooh! A poet and a fighter!" Amaya exclaimed excitedly. "I'll try not to disappoint then" Amaya said with a playful giggle before lunging forward towards her crouched rival. She waited until she was a few feet away from Maelle before shifting her momentum and pivoting on one foot, swinging her body around a full 360 degrees. She raised raised her leg halfway through the twirl, extending it out once she completed the rotation and aiming square at Maelle's face in an impressive spinning heel kick to start of the match!

LewdyFruity

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:37 pm

A boxer? Amaya rose her eyes at Amaya's bouncy stance, scanning her. Not the kind of fighting style she expected from an idol, but Maelle herself didn't exactly dress like a proper judoka either. Still, this might be a trickier fight than she first thought. As much as Maelle loved her judo and as much as she knew how ill-prepared a boxer could be once taken to the ground the hard part would be getting Amaya to the ground before she could rush her with strikes. "Hm~" The challenge had Maelle smiling. Very well, I shall conquer your fists and your body. And as she finished that thought, Amaya finished announcing her own declaration and rushed forward. Fast. Maelle braced herself, ready to take a punch, ready to protect her face and pull Amaya in for a harsh throw or submission.

But what she wasn't read for, was the sudden spin and foot coming at her.

It wasn't at an angle she was ready for, and there was too much momentum coming from to full block, but- "Urgh!" She was able to bring her arm up to the side of her face, barely doing much to cushion the blow that came. Amaya's heel felt like an hammer slamming into a wall, sending the lighter Kawaii staggering to the side, of the ring, just short of the ropes. Had she not braced legs Maelle had no doubt she'd be sprawled out on the floor from that hit. Her arm and even the side of her face was still throbbing with pain. A flashy and effective display that had impressed both the crowd and Maelle herself. "Not... bad at all..." She admitted. "But..." My turn~ Maelle kicked off the ground and rushed forward, biting past some of the pain in her arm. Her hands stretched out to hopefully grab at the loose fabric of the idol's shirt and slam her down with a hard shoulder throw.

Back to top Go down

Post by LewdyFruity Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:10 am

Amaya's smile widened as she felt her heel come into contact with the exposed flesh of her opponent. It was only after she had completed the kick that she noticed that she hadn't quite hit her mark, instead Maelle had managed to throw up her arm just in time to absorb most of the blow. Still, the attack had the desired effect, sending Maelle stumbling backwards and almost knocking her right off her feet. She was slightly surprised that it had been as effective as it was, but considering how unorthodox and unexpected her stance was, she was satisfied knowing that it had managed to confuse her opponent.

She relaxed her posture as soon as her leg grounded itself back on the canvas. She loosed her shoulders and outstretched her arms, mimicking the grappling stance Maelle had adopted earlier. Straight up wrestling against an experienced Judoka as Maelle appeared to be was daunting to say the least, and a little striking knowledge was needed if she hoped to keep the feisty girl at bay. Her previous pose had done it's purpose of both confusing and opening up an opportunity to attack Maelle, but Amaya striking skills didn't carry enough weight on their own to carry her through the rest of the match. With her opponent disoriented, now was an opportune moment to return to what she knew best: pure, old fashioned wrestling.

Amaya readied herself to pounce once again before stopping just short of Maelle's compliments. Her posture instantly relaxed and she straightened herself up before giving an appreciative smile and a cheery expression.

"Oh! Thank you! I have to say I'm not the greaaatest striker in the world but that kick there was pretty awesome wasn - UUAH!"

Amaya's sidetrack was quickly interrupted by two small but firm hands grasped tightly onto her loose clothing. Within seconds she found herself flung up into the air over her opponent's shoulder before landing straight down into the mat on her back with a loud thud. She instantly arched her back, reeling from the pain of impact.

Giving up such an advantages position for a hollow compliment was pretty stupid of her, but it wasn't everyday that she got positive remarks on her otherwise mediocre striking ability. Still, those words were all it took to turn the situation around completely, and now Amaya found herself sprawled and defenseless. "Wow... nice one..." Amaya croaked with a weak smile. She was genuinely impressed the smaller girl had managed to burst out of nowhere and flip her over so easily. It seemed Amaya's initial suspicions were correct: her opponent was a seriously trained judoka, one with skills could that easily overpower her own. It seemed like she was going to have to rely on her striking abilities much more than she would have liked after all.

But first thing first, she had to get back on her feet before Maelle could press her advantage on the ground. Amaya placed both her hands behind her head, palms flat against the mat. She tucked her knees close to her chest before shooting her legs outwards while springing her arms upwards at the the same time. the built up momentum provided enough spring to propel her back onto her feet in an impressive kick-up. If she had managed to get back on her feet in time, She would turn around to face Maelle once again, this time on somewhat shaky knees. She returned back to her grappling stance, beckoning with her fingers for Maelle to come at her again, despite the lingering pain still arching through her back.

LewdyFruity

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:52 am

It was almost a shame Amaya was dressed so flashily. As cute and stylish as her outfit was, it also left for a lot of loose articles. Her shoulder cut shirt, her hanging belt, even the tank-top underneath the shirt were perfect targets for a judoka like Maelle to grab and throw around. Where as Maelle, as exposed as she was, had little to latch onto in a grapple. And she was ecstatic to teach Amaya this harsh lesson. "Ohohoho~" Maelle brought a hand to her mouth, her laugh echoing as the crowd cheered the two on. "Don't let my French accent fool you, my dear Amaya. I have trained in the Gentle Way since childhood, and my belt is as black my hair~" Still, it was nice to get a compliment from her opponent. It seemed she too was kind enough to offer words of praise to a skill rival. And she got up rather quickly too!

Maelle was impressed. She had put a bit of power into that throw hoping to keep Amaya down for a follow-up, but she was glad she went against it lest she'd taste boot from the jump up. And Amaya seemed confident enough to try and compete with her grappling as well, going down into a similar stance as Maelle's previous position. She gave Amaya a coy smile, licking her lips. How enticing~ "Don't take my competitive spirit to mean complete fair play, Amaya dear." She teased, going back into her low stance. I have no qualms about striking a weak point!

Maelle would oblige her opponent, rushing forward again, but rather than go for another shoulder throw she instead went lower, her hands aiming to go right between and behind the idol's thighs and  pull her right onto her back again with a double-leg takedown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down