by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:37 am

She was insufferable but undeniable as a wrestler. It was clear that she had surpassed him, wrestling ability was not a given right that Daisuke thought he had because he came from a wrestling background. Working hard to achieve your dreams yields the results as it did in Sakura's case, being able to defeat a 'real' wrestler like Daisuke three times in his own chosen stipulations.

Even now, she would not seek an apology to her- but to Tension, the brand that he disgraced his petulant attitude. He would scream in pain and shake his head, he dragged them away but it was of no use. She reinforced her demand, pulling his legs back even more to the point that he could not take it anymore.

"AHHHH OKAY....I'M SORRY" he yelled, tapping the floor. He had to admit it, there was no going back after this. "Just...no more okay...I admit it...you're the better wrestler, you have been this entire series" he admitted, not struggling apart from the involuntary spasms thanks to the submission.

"I..Ughh..embarrassed Tension because of my attitude and I am sorry okay...you are....on the way to becoming the strongest in the world" he admitted, thus finally ending this long rivalry between them.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)  - Page 7 Empty Re: Daisuke Takeuchi vs. Hagiwara, Sakura - Part III (The Final Confrontation)

Post by Yori Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:04 am

Once he had done what was asked of him, Sakura unhooked her arms and let his legs slide free. Part of her felt like she deserved more, to bend him until he broke after what he had done to her. She let it go, let it exhale out from her with a heavy sigh as she sat on his back still. There was already too much darkness in the world, that was why she had become a member of Sweet Diva to begin with, to put some goodness back into it. Gingerly she placed a hand on Daisuke’s back, pushing off it lightly to rise to her feet. She wasn't sure if this lesson would stick, or if the wrestling prince meant what he said but she was willing to give him another chance after all he had done. Change had to start someplace and if you snuffed it out before it started, what good would it do?

“There isn't a secret or a shortcut. When you cheat, you aren’t just cheating against your opponent, you are cheating yourself. We all fail, but it's how we grow from the failures that define us, not how much we win. Nobody thought I could do this, and for a time I didn't think I could either. Someone dear to me taught me not to accept doubt, but to work to overcome it. I hope someday you’ll come to understand that too.”  Sakura rubbed at her face with an open palm, not sure if she was wiping away sweat or warding off tears. She stepped over Daisuke and took a deep breath to compose herself. She had given her word to the referee she’d meet with people who wanted to speak to her before she left, so she still had to get cleaned up and ready for that before going home. Without another word she stepped away, her bare footfalls silently vanishing as she turned the corner to head back to her locker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:26 am

Winner of the match: Sakura Hagiwara
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7