Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Starcrossed with Heart Eyes

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Starcrossed with Heart Eyes - Page 3 Empty Re: Starcrossed with Heart Eyes

Post by LilyStar Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:20 am

The German was honestly enthusiastic to hear that Ellie wouldn’t mind the thought of a date or another night of bliss, one she was ready to unwrap. Her lefts fingertips circle their hair, wrapping it along her finger only to unwind it slowly as she pushed the Brit into another kiss. She wouldn’t resist her claim to their lap, perched with the best seat in the house. Her long legs lock Ellie down to the cushion keeping her in place not that her guest had any intention of slipping away or show signs of resistance. ”Give me a day and I’ll clear my schedule.” She replies through labored breaths, her lips practically begging to stay connected. Rachel wanted to do this right. After losing her friend, she was going to try harder to be there for the people she cared about and Ellie was claiming her spit on that list.

It was odd. They had only just met tonight but the Model felt like they’d known each other for a long time. Maybe she was just getting attached to easily again or perhaps it was the heat of the moment but Rachel could really feel herself connecting with the Brit. Another elongated kiss took hold of her, her tongue slips into the mix as her right’s thumb runs along their toned stomach. Just sending her build with her touch wasn’t enough she wanted to see it for herself. Rachel wanted to see every bit of Ellie and the same for her. She presses her body against the dusty lavender haired woman, her bust mashed against their collarbone as she attempted to pull them into a deeper kiss.

Ellie’s taunt didn’t go unnoticed. She smirked as her left slips away from their hair and cups their cheek. ”I don’t try, I do.” She whispers back. Taking their lips again, she feels the need to be a bit more aggressive with it, she feels she has to. She playfully nips at their bottom lip, her teeth sinking in to lightky pull at their lip but not enough to hurt them, God she didn’t want to do that. Her skin eradicates a warm feeling as she feels their hand travel idly down the small of her back. A soft moan shared between them pulls her right out from under their blouse to cup their face fully. She arches her body into their touch as she feels those soft hands glide along her hip. Thier touch might’ve been just a whim but she wanted more of it, she guides them into another passionate kiss until a beep of the oven alerts her.

She growls, a bit frustrated the moment’s been stolen from her. Her cyan pools meet the violets underneath, she quickly pecks their tender lips. ”I have to get that but we’re definitely putting a pin in this.” Having to practically pry herself away was probably one of the second hardest things she had to do tonight, besides stop kissing Ellie in the ring. The German rushes to the oven to stop the timer and pull out their dinner for the night, the smoke of the cooked dish rose to grace her senses. She turned allowing the aroma to fill the room before setting it on the table. ”Dinner’s ready Ellie.” She calls.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:08 pm

There was an unspoken dynamic here, one where the normally humble Ellie prodded at Rachel with small challenging statements that seemed only to exist to force the German's hand. The more assertive her hostess became, the more the British girl seemed to be enjoying herself to the point even giddy little giggles trickled out between the sounds of pleasure Rachel so easily drew out from her with every kiss or prolonged touch. Much of her timidness evaporated once heavy petting had begun, taking her mind off of anything besides when those lips would grace hers again.

That was until the timer went off. It startled her, making her jump mid-kiss, eyes snapping open to peer in the general direction of the kitchen. When Rachel pulled away, a disheveled Ellie sank back into the cushions again, her once smoothly pressed blouse wrinkled in their tussle, her well-styled hair wild and free from fingers having traversed it like an open field, and face aglow with a furious blush slicked with beads of sweat. Their impromptu makeout season had left her a mess. She watched quietly as her hostess moved away, letting herself drop sideways onto the couch and take a moment to breathe. Why did it already feel like she had been running for miles? With a groan she sat herself up, shifting uncomfortably as she tugged at her dark denim jeans where beneath the surface her undergarments may have been slightly damp.

"Coming…" She called back, though she was perhaps quieter than intended. She took a moment to comb her fingers through her hair and wipe her brow to make herself more presentable. As she stood, her palms smoothed the length of her blouse a few times to work out some of the folds. She gripped the hem of the garment and began to tuck it back into her pants, doing her best to make it look like she hadn't been just rolling around in the sheets, even if it was just the two of them. Once she was content with being straightened up the best she could without a mirror she followed the path Rachel had taken to get their meal, heading to the kitchen. "It smells lovely."

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:15 am

Pulling her Curry Doria out of the oven, she felt a sharp hint of loneliness, missing the attention she was getting while giving it just as much. Perhaps it was those kind nights from her tour catching up to her but then again maybe that was just how much Ellie had affected her. The little minx had managed to ensnare Rachel with a spell of their own, the Brit’s adorableness and meekness could be the cause of it. Thinking on it, the German could also pin it on their kisses, despite being so modest and somewhat timid, Ellie had exceptional lip locking skills. She looks over to the Brit tidying herself up after their little session, it made Rachel giggle seeing them go to the trouble of making themselves proper for dinner but she supposed everyone had their quirks, including herself, especially herself.

Following the scent of food, Ellie was closing in on the table as Rachel pulled it out the chairs for them to sit. She had placed the bottle of wine beside the steaming shell of food in case they wished for another glass which the Model did. With her glass at the table she pours another for herself, holding the bottle up for Ellie to decide. ”Im glad you like the smell, hopefully it’ll taste just as good.” She teases. If the Brit sat down, Rachel would push in their chair first, leaning over to give them another quick peck before slipping into her own seat and giving the member of Bangarang a nice helping of her cooking. ”Eat up, don’t be shy.” The model encouraged, like a courteous hostess would.

Getting her own helping, the aroma of spice filled her senses as she took a bite. The flavors practically melted into her mouth, earning an auditable moan of delight. She was happy it came out just right but she had to await Ellie’s take on it. Should she like it to or would she have to think up something else the next time they came over, if they did at all. Her cyan pools locked onto The Brit. It was probably rude to stare but the more she looked the more she enjoyed their company’s, she’d spent way to long by herself, and some companionship even if this wouldn’t last forever was enough for her. The models hand would reach out to take the Brit’s’ if she allowed them to and she’d squeeze lightly. ”What do you think? Would you like more of my cooking sometime?” She asks, her cheeks becoming a slight rose hue as her free hand twirls a thread of black and red hair around her finger. It was alway nerve wracking to hear anyone critique her food. Even when she was little that feeling never went away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:32 am

Rachel’s gaze went unnoticed as the brit diligently work to tidy herself. If there was any doubt of that fact, the lack of fumbling over herself or being as red as a strawberry was well enough of an indicator. The Brit sucked her lips in, getting a fleeting taste of the last of their shared affections before making her way over. Lingering on the outskirts to give Rachel room, she waited patiently for a clue of which chair was meant for her. Once it was clear she was being waited on, Ellie slips down onto a chair. She jumped a bit when it was nudged in behind her but gave a thankful smile back to Rachel for the courtesy. “Ah, thank you.”

She helped it along, hopping herself towards the table to make the inching easier for the two of them. She fully expected the model to retreat to her side of the table so when the small kiss came it made her blush almost as if on cue. She would not at the request to dig in once served, taking the time to curiously dissect her helping with a fork to curiously try to identify some of the ingredients as she gently blew on the surface to cool the steaming food down. She hadn’t even noticed Rachel was staring, her analytical mind working to unearth the secrets of the cooking set before her. Eventually, once she thought the temperature was manageable.

A pleasant and thoughtful sound came from her as she slipped a bit into her mouth, chewing quietly. The whole time she hadn’t so much as looked up from the plate, until she had ample time to judge the dish. When she found Rachel eyeing her, she smiled nervously, not sure what the other woman was expecting from her at the moment until they spoke up.

“Oh! It's nice. I don’t… really have much handmade food these days, nothing fancy at least, unless I go to a restaurant. I’m not… I don’t really cook and my flatmate doesn’t either.” Ellie flashed Rachel a warm smile, tilting her head as she noticed the other woman blushing for a change, though it was quickly mirrored when Rachel asked if she would ever want more of her cooking and she blurted out without hesitation. For certain. Which was followed by some more, slightly awkward silence. It was at this point she picked up her wine glass, intent to take a sip.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:07 am

The model would push in their chair, with Ellie’s help they made it to the table, their “Thank you” was pleasant to hear and as she pecked the woman’s cheek she’d smile.  ”You’re welcome, fräulein.” Taking her own seat and supplying her guest with a generous helping of dinner, she watched as they dug in. Hearing that pleasant sound from their lips, she felt a bit of pride slip into herself. Rachel was pleased that they were pleased and it made her desire to cook more often that much more prevelant in her day to day. She’d gotten to used to the convience of restaurants and fast food, it was time to go back to the nitty gritty of the kitchen, the Model believe this was a step in the right direction.

Their nervous smile was warranted, she supposed it was awkward staring at someone eating but she did get the reaction she was looking for. She’d smile again with her blush ever so obvious as she unwound her hair from her index finger. ”I’m glad you like it, I was honestly nervous that I may have added to much seasoning. She admits. ” Ahh, I know what you mean. Well, in that case, I’d love more excuses to cook. I wouldn’t mind if you and your friend wanted to stop by once in a while for dinner or something.” Rachel offers taking another bite as Ellie took a sip. ”Its been a little lonely here lately, so I wouldn’t mind the company.” She adds.

The awkward silence between them was a bit deafening, until of course they answered her question without hesitation. To say it caught Rachel off guard would be an understatement. Her cheeks were rosey as she smiled like an idiot thinking on what else she could possibly make to keep her adorable guest coming back. ”How can I argue with that?” The Model could feel her heartbeat’s pace speed up, she felt like a mess. Ellie had managed to deal a critical blow so easily, she’d go that extra mile to keep her word.

It took her quite a bit but she managed to finish her portion, with the last droplets of wine running down her throat, she’d let out a relieving sigh. Content with dinner at least she was still eager for what came after. ”Ellie would you like desert or perhaps you’d like..”Desert”?” It wouldn’t take a genius to figure out what she meant, her scheming smirk didn’t hide her intentions as she leaned her head into her palm on the table top. If Ellie chose the former then the latter, a whole Tupperware bowl of cooling pistachio macaroons laid inside. If she chose the latter, the German would kindly guide her to her to the couch or maybe the bedroom to continue their night of passion. Their early session still had that pin in it after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:37 am

"Well… I may not be the best judge of how it should be since this is my first time having curry doria but I enjoy how you have prepared it well enough." Ellie spoke softly, as she found herself comparing Rachel and Rose again. The similarities were primarily due to their cooking but her inner thoughts were quick to remind her of just what happened when she went to their homes. It certainly wasn't just a well-cooked meal. She blushed with a fond smile as she ate, half daydreaming until something Rachel said snapped her back to the reality of things. "My friend?"

Ellie's tag partner would no doubt get along well with Rachel… but that was her worry. Lyla was such a social butterfly, words came so easy to her and without any real filter. Her lips tightened, imagining seeing the two on that couch together in a scenario where she had been replaced by her friend. Lyla was so bold, so promiscuous, so much more willing to dive into something Rachel clearly loved to indulge in. She felt defensive in the moment, worried that sharing Rachel with her other friend would shatter what they had.

What exactly did they have? An embarrassing match? A late-night rendezvous? Why was she suddenly feeling so jealous? Even still the thought of the model suddenly becoming disinterested in her once Lyla proved a better partner in debauchery worried her. Ellie took a sip from her wine, then another, trying not to feel guilty over just how conflicted something so small and simple had made her feel. She kept telling herself the sort of company Rachel was talking about was strictly social but her experience thus far said otherwise. She found herself responding softly, almost hoping Rachel wouldn't hear her. "I am sure she would like that too."

Ellie took her time with the meal, going the extra mile to make sure she really poured over it after the effort Rachel had taken to make it. As they ate she would make quiet, polite conversation. Nothing too heavy or prying, but anything to keep the odd silence from rolling in and allow feelings of inadequacy to drift back into her mind. By the time she had finished the Brit had polished off two glasses of wine and an additional half of a helping served after the fact of the Japanese casserole. With a soft pleasant hum, she carefully laid her silverware on the plate to mark she was done.

The Brit peers across the table, about to respond to one question posed until the other option was made available. Face redder than any lipstick Rachel likely had in her apartment she stammered and fumbled over what to say despite little less than half an hour ago being so invested in Rachel she had been willing to forgo eating dinner all together. Here, with time to cool down, she had returned to her more timid self as if she hadn't come here knowing where things were likely to lead.

"The… first one?" She meekly responded as if hoping it hadn't been a trick question. While she was more than full, she wasn't quite ready to become the next meal on offer. What was she so frightened of though? This was what she had come here for, wasn't it? She was having second thoughts again just like back at the door, fumbling just before the finish line.

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:14 am

”I suppose that’s fair, it’s not something everyone makes,all that matters to me is how much ‘you’ like it.” She replies, satiated her main course appetite, leaving room for desert later in. Ellie seemed to be drifting off Rachel was of course just rambling as usual to fill the silence. She was enjoying this part of the night, it seemed like forever since she got to sit down and actually have a conversation with somone who wasn’t her manager. The model was happy to just cut loose and revel in the moment, a moment she felt she ruined when Ellie snapped from her obvious daydream and that question rang in the German’s head: “My friend?” It was like a key switched for them both, Rachel realizing that she may have overstepped and unbenounced to her that Ellie had become a bit defensive with her inclusion.

The model instantly regretted bringing that up, she wanted to be a good hostess and include the Brit’s tag partner but maybe from the vibe she was feeling that wasn’t such a good idea. The German couldn’t hear Ellie as she spoke softly, their lips barely moving as they spoke. She interlocks her fingers, thinking in what she could say to lighten the mood again. She didn’t know much about either of them but that was natural considering her extended absence. The model wanted to make the Brit very aware that she was the only one she was interested in. As they finished their meal and set down their silverware, Rachel leaned over, invading their space. She cups their cheek, her cyans staring deep into their own. ”Maybe it could just be the two of us instead…I’d hate to make her feel awkward when I only pay attention to you, besides, I’m sure she doesn’t mind you possibly spending more time with me, now would she?” She asked with that same confident tone of hers.

The Brit was her first real contact with the wrestling world in such a long time, her heart was easily swayed to act out and give her that loving affection. Something she wanted to do more of and it was true that she didn’t want Lyla there feeling awkward or miserable while her full attention was on the guest she desired to be there: Ellie. Maybe she was thinking to much of perhaps overthinking it to the extreme but she wouldn’t lie to herself and she wouldn’t lie to them either.

She’d smile with their hesitation to her question, purposefully making it a trick question to confuse her. Rachel was a sucker for that cute deducting face that would make, unsuringly answering with “deseret”. She’d excuse herself from the table. ”You got it. I hope you like Macaroons of the Pistachio variety~.” the Model declares heading to the fridge for the cooked treats and pulling a clear Tupperware bowl with a turquoise lid. ”You’re in luck, I made these just yesterday, you know how cravings can be. She states, ready to offer them a handful on a smaller plate. She pops open the lid instead and grabs a couple; leaning over Ellie’s chair she takes one between her fingers and offers it right to the Brit out of her own hand. ”Say “Ah”, fräulein~.” She whispers ”We’ll get to the other “Desert” later.” Rachel promises.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:22 pm

Ellie absentmindedly wet her lips as Rachel drew in close, placing hands delicately on her cheek to guide them to look into one another's eyes. Tension seemed to fade at the soft touch and intense gaze of the model. The British girl seemed utterly defenseless in moments like these, practically being molded at Rachel's fingertips. She found herself swallowing hard as her mind filled in the blanks of what more time together might entail as her cheeks burned intense shades of red. A nod was all the other woman got in response to the question, quiet and compliant as ever. The truth of the matter is she had no real intentions of sharing the details of this late-night rendezvous with Lyla. She didn't want to subject herself to the inquiry they would bring from her roommate.

Ellie found herself daring, leaning in slightly closer in the moment. Rachel had a way of setting her off balance while simultaneously at ease with the situation. She wanted to give her something back, for the dinner, for the wine, for this moment. A simple kiss maybe, unwarranted… but before indecision could manifest into action the model had slipped away with a sweet smile leaving Ellie starstruck and dazed. Her voice softly trailed after Rachel as they moved away, the British girl transfixed on the sway of the other woman's hips. "I like both of those things… I've never had them together though."

Ellie straightened cutely up in her seat, a flustered embarrassment at the mention of cravings, the subtext behind the words hitting her strongly. With a soft nervous chuckle, she busied her hands, fiddling with the hem of her blouse again. She tried her best to project composure but Rachel had a way of seeing through her with relative ease. Ready to have a plat set opposite her and another in front of her, her head cocked slightly when Rachel returned. When a macaroon was offered, her fingers twitched, almost about to reach up and take it until the request had fully processed in her mind. Was… she wanting to feed her?

The timid girl l's eyes shifted between the macaroon and Rachel's expectant gaze for a moment. It seemed like such a simple request but… she liked it. It was cute and made her feel special. So why the hesitation? She felt silly about performing the task, being babied like this. But it wasn't really, Rachel was pampering her, showing affection. Ellie switched off the analytical side of her brain that wanted to nitpick every little thing and complied, parting her quivering lips to accept the offered treat however much the model fed her. "Ahhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:29 am

Rachel’s hand was getting cold, normally she’d serve her macaroons hot but there was something different about eating them chilled. She was careful to add a nice mixture of pistachio flavoring with a pinch of vanilla. Bits of pistachio coated the middle, hiding the icing. The model didn’t add pressure to the treat in her fingers, she wanted Ellie to try it without any damage to the wafer itself. There was an art to this she felt, she couldn’t be too aggressive but she couldn’t take it too slow either. No, she had to do this just right. Her return was average, not to slow to overdo the suspense but not to fast to overwhelm them. The macaroon offering locked in her hand she steps up behind Ellie, leaning over as she offers the first macaroon. The Brit was just adorable following her directions,that slight show of quivering lips parting to allow the treat to hit their taste buds. Her fingers keep the macaroon in place until Ellie feels ready to take a bite, of course she won’t force them to take the whole thing if she didn’t want to.

If Ellie finished her first macaroon, Rachel would side step to slip into their lap, taking back the position she missed. She’d smile down at them, her cerulean pools locked only on her as she holds up the second one to offer them. She leans in, closing the gap between them, Rachel felt a bit selfish, afraid that she was being to aggressive. Just like during their match she didn’t pause or let alone hesitate when the oppurtunity was there. She prepared herself to be pushed away, the last thing she wanted was the Brit to leave because she felt uncomfortable. With her free hand hooked to the back of the chair, she places a kiss onto the treat. With a soft smooch, she’d then hold it close to the woman’s mouth. ”I thought this one could use a little more love, I hope you don’t mind, fräulein.” She whispers.

Hoping her adored guest accepted the second macaroon, the models arms would coil loosely around their neck, giving them time to eat and savor the desert she had so neatly prepared. She always felt giddy when someone ate her doll cooking, wether they liked it or not, Rachel felt compelled to cook again and again, steaming away from her old life. Back then having people cook for you wasnt as fulfilling as it was now, especially when you could serve someone you liked something you worked hard for. She’d wait patiently, staring intently into the womens soft gaze, her body slumping against them, pressing her chest and abdomen into the Brit. She wanted to be held again, a sense of need she couldn’t shake after their small session from earlier. If the coast was clear, the model would lean forward completely and steal a kiss from those plush lips of theirs.

The kiss was anything but quick or half baked. Rachel was throughly impressed with herself for holding out this long without demanding contact of any kind from Ellie. She kissed them with the same energy they shared on the sofa just minutes ago. Enamored by her cuteness and her competitiveness, the German didn’t hold back when her loosely coiled arms cupped the woman’s cheek, anchoring them into the lip lock. After to many seconds to count, she pulled away, breaking the kiss she so viciously started and just stared longingly at Ellie. A soft pant brushes past her lips as she attempts to gather herself. She wondered for a minute what the next step should be. Should they cuddle? Should she invite them to her room? Her mind was racing, her heart beating in her chest, daring to reach her throat. ”Ellie...” She whispers softly, her thumb brushing their cheek in the heat of the moment. ”Do you want your other dessert?” Rachel asks, lightly squirming in her newfound throne, awaiting for her selfish wish to come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:45 am

Lips parted and ready she waited for the offered treat, eyes following Rachel as she shifted around her. The young Brit shifted in her chair, antsy as the other woman began to hover over her shoulder. Her eyes would fall onto the macaroon however when it was set before, going crossed for a brief moment before blinking them straight. Carefully she leaned forward, taking a small bite from the sweet treat. Her cheeks flared up as she chewed, becoming aware she was being watched closely as she ate and suffered from a degree of embarrassment. She mustered the will to continue though, taking a second bite and finally a third that required her to brush the tips of Rachel's fingers with her lips as she took the last remaining bit from her. It was hard to focus on the desert, worried about what the model might think about how she was eating it. It was quite good though.

When Rachel cooly slid into her lap again the Brit tensed up, her thighs pressing against one another as if to hide the sudden pang of desire she felt betwixt them. Ellie smiled but swallowed hard at the closeness, blushing so much her face was almost completely red. She watched intently every move Rachel made, unsure of what she would do next until she had given the next macaroon her personal touch and offered it up. Ellie gave a small shake of her head before quietly responding to the whisper with one of her own as if she had to. “I don’t mind…”

She took the desert gently from Rachel as if it might break if mishandled, holding it delicately with the tips of her fingers. She quietly ate this one as well, a bit mousier than the first with smaller bites. While it could be assumed she wanted to savor this one a bit more, she also enjoyed how Rachel cozied up to her just now as well and sought to prolong their closeness a bit more. She couldn’t help but not make eye contact though, unable to overcome the embarrassment of someone watching her eat so closely. When she was done, there was nothing left but a few crumbs on her lips. She sheepishly held her hands up for display as if proving to Rachel she had finished the thing the German had just watched her eat.

The model would have no problem stealing a kiss from Ellie, the young Brit was seemingly willing to open any door the German might have asked to take whatever she wanted. For now though, her eyelids fluttered closed and she hummed pleasantly into the passionate exchange. She melted at those lips and that confidence Rachel exuded, letting her guide their kiss and following with her own soft reciprocation. Her hands timidly lowered, one wrapping around Rachel's back to hold her, the other resting in her lap. By the end, the model had managed to draw out a few soft moans from her and when they parted, she breathed heavily as if the kiss had been physically taxing on her body.

Yeah?” Ellie whispered with lidded eyes, staring back at Rachel. Her cheeks could not get any more heated as the German’s thumb caressed her, and she tilted her head into the touch instinctively. When the question was asked, it wasn’t a matter of answering yes, but containing everything she wanted from what her answer would imply. She wanted to be a proper person, to not be seen as some sort of woman with loose morals. Her more recent awakening to women in a new light though continued to make her ignore that urge to cast shame on such behavior and embrace it. It was fun, it was intimate, it was beautiful, and so was Rachel.  She wanted this woman to take her, to do things to her, to make her feel like the most special woman in the world but also the most powerless. She couldn't refuse. Yes. Very much so.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next