Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa Empty Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat May 01, 2021 10:19 pm

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa Natsu_10

Standard Match
Victory via Pinfall, Submission, Count Out, or KO

Back to top Go down

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa Empty Re: Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by killcarrion Sat May 08, 2021 6:08 am

"Sign here...And sign here...Initials here...Sign here...Don't forget the date..."

Natsu wondered. If she sprinted down the hallway and made a break for it, could she blitz past the Gorilla position and scamper down to the ring without getting caught?...Nah, not when she was surrounded by this much security detail from the nation of Tazmania, or at least she thinks that's where her PPV adversary is hailing from. She'd seen the actual name whiz by in the mountains of legal jargon on all of the contracts and waivers she had been signing for what seemed like half an hour now. The poor schoolgirls bandana tied head was spinning from all the documents being presented to her that the family lawyer assured her was just to make sure Natsu wouldn't be held liable in the event that her preeminent majesty, Camilla Espinoza-Feucher Brumwell, incur serious injury hitherto the impending contracted contest as highlighted on Page 67, subsection 8, paragraph 2 of the BlahBlahBlahBLAHHH. *Nnngh...why can't they just let me fight already?* Natsu sullenly internalized with a melancholic sigh as she continued signing and initializing wherever they asked. That is until they'd presented no more documents and said it was all done, prompting an ecstatic Natsu to smile gleefully and just as enthusiastically dash past all of the sharply dressed security guards, some of whom getting bowled off of their feet as the schoolgirl sprinted towards the Gorilla position like she'd just heard the school bell on the day before Summer vacation.  

Natsu Arisawa~...:

Natsu dashing out from behind the blackened curtain with a flourish as her theme song played, decked out in her high-school seifuku comprised of her naval blue skirt, white top, sparring gloves, bright red bloomers and Converse sneakers. Exuding youthful cheerfulness and spirited determination through her bright smile and proud stance as the audience genuinely started digging her with cheering applause. Natsu taking in what will be her first ever PPV match and enjoying every iota of the palpable hype of the moment considering she'd started from the bottom, and now she was here. A skipping bit of jogging taking her down the ramp with a billowing flutter to her white headband until she reached the ring, then hoping up the apron in one jump in a bit of athletic showmanship and a callback to her days jumping over hurdles in track and field practice. She entered the ring and approached her corner turnbuckle, afterward bobbing up and down on her sneakered tip toes. A spirited ball of energy in human form, and one that was anxious as all get out at the prospect of squaring with such an esteemed opponent. Those butterflies in her stomach were fluttering aplenty...but ya know, it was nothing to worry about. It was just the biggest match of her career/life, and on a worldwide stage with millions of eyes watching, and...alright, maybe she should stop trying to make herself feel better.

Back to top Go down

Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa Empty Re: Showdown VI Opening Match: Cami Brumwell vs Natsu Arisawa

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:25 am

Backstage, Natsu was hardly the only nervous woman in the arena, as Cami took a few deep breaths, making sure her ring gear was perfectly attached. This was her debut match for gods sake, her first official wrestling match outside of training, and in a foreign land of all places, most people would be terrified...but she was the Hope of Tanzanellia, the daughter of a great ruler, a diplomat and warrior in one, so nervous was the worst she could afford to be. Luckily, his sister had come to show her support, easing the blondes feelings.

Finally, she could be delayed no longer. Her gear was on tight, she adjusted her hat, and went to the Gorilla Position as her entrance began.

In the arena, the lights went out, and fog began filling the entrance stage and ramp as"Cami's custom theme" started to play, signaling her arrival to the AFW.

At first, as the electronic beat began to play, there was nothing coming out at first...until a spotlight shown on the entrance, dark blue lights and lasers beginning to flash and shine through the arena, showing Camilla Ezpinosa Brunzell herself finally coming onto the stage and down the ramp. Clad in a red singlet, showing every curve of her body and all of her incredible legs, she also had gauntlets, a military generals cap on her head, and a red cape floating behind her. Floating, because, to the surprise of all...Cami was levitating as she came down the ramp!

In truth, this was just a trick, as the woman had paid extra to have a sliding mechanism installed on the ramp that slowly carried her down the ramp...but between the lack of bright lights, and the fog, the board was completely covered, making it appear that the blonde pigtailed woman, with her arms crossed in front of her, and an impressive choir in her theme music, made her seem like a far more powerful presence than anybody had been expecting.

Once she was down the ramp, the sliding board sinking into a pre-determined place out of sight of the fans, she made her way up the steel steps, and turned towards the entrance, where bright lights shined on a large image of her father, General Brunzell, on the titantron, the woman giving the image a salute in his honor, before all the lights came up and she entered the ring, removing her cape and hat and handing them to the referee before she gazed at her opponent.

"So! You are Natsu, correct, the one brave and bold enough to challenge Cami Brunzell of Tanzanellia to a match! An attractive opponent, who must possess great skill indeed to have such boldness! I even admire your outfit! It's bold and flashy, showing great confidence in your body, I have to respect that! Are you ready for the toughest match of your career Miss Natsu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:27 am

Ah shoot. Natsu just realized that in her daydreaming doldrums while writing her signature upon those myriad of forms presented to her earlier, she might have accidentally started scribbling whatever came to mind instead. She couldn't say for a certainty, but she was fairly sure that those lawyers and security officials will only find "Burgers and Milkshakes", "Skater Park Queen", and "Sailor Moon" scribbled down on those legal documents where Natsu's name should have been written. Random whimsies that were typical of a dim-witted schoolgirl who was consistently awoken from napping on her school desk by a teacher thwacking her forehead with perfectly aimed pieces of chalk. Nattie didn't think it'd be a big deal though, it's not like this match could end up becoming an international incident that indirectly sparks a powder keg of contention between Japan and Tanzaneilla...

*.....oh hey, here she comes~...*
Natsu's furrowed brow sparked up into perky jubilation once Cami's theme started playing, all of those diplomatic concerns immediately meaning diddly to her now that she was officially about to start the next leg of her wrestling journey. The darkened arena could have practically become illuminated once more from the sparkles in Nattie's eyes, gloved fists clenched in front of her as she witnessed Cami freaking levitate down the ramp. This musta been that super sumthin electro-magnetism stuff, the same kind of technology that levitates bullet trains from Tokyo to Osaka. Natsu wondered how she knew that...regardless, Cami's entrance, while meant to be imposing and threatening, instead made the schoolgirl brawler just that much more hyped up for the challenge of throwing down with someone that captivating, mysterious, and straight up stylish~...

Although Nattie could have down without the salute to a picture of her pops on the Titan-tron. She knew about her Father's eye condition, but man did he just give Natsu the mondo creeps. "...OH, uh, YES, I am indeed Natsu Arisawa of, uh...here, I guess. Tokyo, Japan. Y-You flatter me your highness, byut I think in terms of being a knockout beauty and boldness of their attire, you kinda got me beat in both categories. I dunno if I could ever muster up the courage to slide into one of those and get to tusslin. Oh, but you totally make it work for you, yer highness~..." Natsu forcing out some nervous laughter while scratching the back of her head, but adopting her family's fighting stance with a competitive smirk once the bell rang in the distance. "And didya have to ask? I'm more than ready to wrestle royalty and see what the best that Tarza...Transa...er, your native homeland, has to offer!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:03 am

Cami smiled good naturedly at her opponent as she was complimented, the bright smile going completely against the intimidating image she had conjured by her floating to the ring the way she did, not that such a thing mattered to the blonde pigtailed woman as she stretched.

"Oh? You think I'm beautiful?" Cami asked teasingly, stretching in a way that let her show off her curves before going back to a casual position. "You flatter me Miss Natsu, but really, you're not giving your looks enough credit."

The bell rang than, and Cammy smirked, turning to the side and raising her arms up in a grappling stance she learned from her trainers back in Tanzanellia, the leader of the Psycho Troopers, her fathers most elite soldiers, dedicated to keeping the peace.

"But we can discuss such things later, show me just what you can do Miss Natsu, this victory will be mine, but I want you to make me earn it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:02 am

Natsu might need to invest in buying a new full length mirror when she gets home, because apparently other people can see something about her outward appearance that she just isn't noticing. Làn-Fen offered her practically the same flattering praise about how beautiful Nattie was at the beginning of their match. N-Not that she didn't appreciate the complimentary words, but they were kinda disarming really. Especially when she couldn't quite see what was so beautiful about scruffy hair, scabs on her elbows, and precisely zero makeup ever touching her face. One of these days she'll have to sit herself down and start taking a good hard look into that newly purchased mirror, she guessed.

"We'll see about that, Princess. Jus promise not to go to war and send the troops after me once I'm done clobberin ya~..."
Natsu rebutted with a competitive smile and the sound of the ring bell in the distance. Encroaching upon the crimson nationalist with an adapted grappling stance to compliment Cami's before taking the initiative by locking horns in a brief clench in the middle of the ring. One that Natsu angled herself into before abruptly transitioning into an attempted side-headlock that her cranking her down on the twin-tailed beauty's cranium with startling strength for someone as unassuming as the schoolgirl was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:59 pm

"War? Nonsense. If you prove to be a good fighter, I'd much rather have you as my ally than my enemy...but of course, that depends on just how good you prove to be!"

Cami replied, as the bell rang and the two fighters finally began their match. There was no further delay, as the two women locked arms and began to push against each other, with Cammy, though still slender, noticeably having slightly larger arms than her skirt-clad opponent.

While Cami was prepared for a longer test of strength though, her Japanese opponent seemed to have other ideas, suddenly changing positions and trapping Cami's head in a tight side headlock, her cheek brushing against the side of Natsu's bust as she struggled in surprise, grabbing at Natsu's arm and making a, rather futile, attempt to pry the arm off of her!

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:17 am

Natsu apparently has a gift for diplomatic relations she'd never even fathomed. She'd somehow blathered her way into succeeding where foreign diplomats had assuredly failed in securing peaceful negotiations and cordial relations with Tanzaneilia. Hmm, Ambassador Arisawa...Admittedly it does sound kind of catchy, and hoo boy, would her History teacher have a heart attack seeing Natsu on T.V. stroll up to World Leaders and shake their hands jovially. Afterward perhaps putting them into playful headlocks as was her roughhousing nature. Oh yeah right, speaking of...

"HeeHee~...Looks like I gotcha now. Sorry Your Highness, but around my block, anyone who gets caught in my headlock must succumb to the dreaded  Natsu Knuckle Duster~..."
Natsu reaffirmed the side headlock with a torqued wrench that made no bones about nuzzling Cami's facials against the side of the schoolgirl's perky softness. An ominous action taken on Nattie's part as she elevated her other gloved hand into the air before coiling it into a foreboding fist...except that rather than clubbing strikes, a scalp grinding noogie would become Cami's ultimately demoralizing and juvenile fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:13 am

Alright, this wasn't so bad, a headlock was just a headlock after all, she could get out of this, even if it was rather tight. Let's see, her dear sister had even just recently taught her a way she could switch this into a nice back suplex...

Before the princess-of-sorts could enact such a plan however, Natsu wrenched on the hold, causing Cami's face to press further against the side of the teenagers bosom, something Cami tried to actively ignore, when Natsu's fist pressed against her head and...began to noogie her, the irritating, grinding pain of having her hair and scalp mashed with Natsu's knuckles getting a shocked reaction out of the dignitary.

"Ah! Rrrghh...W-what are you doing!?" Cami asked, as the grinding continued, the dignitary grunting and struggling, causing her cheek to brush more against the side of Natsu's softness, though she couldn't help but start laughing a little at her opponents playful attitude.

"Seriously now! *giggle* you really are being quite a scamp you know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:43 am

Natsu didn't want to brag, even though she figured there'd be no better time than now, but her patented Knuckle Duster had gotten more schoolyard bullies to squeal "Uncle!!!" than most people may realize. She had her technique down and everything. Just ask her BFF Nami about its effectiveness, a friend she's continually noogied into playful submissiveness be it out in public or amongst pillow-laden slumber parties. Playground antics such as these always being a lighthearted forte of hers. If anything, they were a sign of the schoolgirl being relaxed enough around the super friendly Cami to...well, just have a little bit of fun.

"HA, NOOGIENOOGIENOOGIE, GOTCHA~..."
Natsu gleefully gloated with bubbly laughter, swiveling her fist as the princess suffered the immature indignity for several seconds longer. A bit of levity added to the proceedings upon seeing the foreign dignitary get subjected to some playground justice before Nattie eventually acquiesced. "...*giggle*...sorry, just wanted to ease some Tension a little. But alrighty, let's get back to wrestling for realsies." Nattie making good on that promise by switching herself around to snap on a front headlock, afterward slinging Cami's arm over the schoolgirl's neck. All before attempting a vertical suplex with a clasped grip on the side of Cami's leotard and stomped tightness to her leg muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next